Jarvis WA, Perth

See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jarvis

3.8
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Great job for our social club!

We need an urgent service from one day to another and we got it easily!
Great job done in 3h.
We have a big room with table and chairs and everything was moved to vacuum everywhere.
Highly recommended
Spanish club of WA

Robina
RobinaPerth, WA

Fantastic professional service

Jarvis staff arrived a bit early and did an excellent job, very professional and had great attention to detail. When I said thanks so much you can go he wanted to stay a bit overtime to finish some small jobs.

Daisy
DaisyPerth, WA

Life changing! 2 kids and Fifo husband

Lovely service with great attention to detail. Our cleaner has great communication and is always willing to fulfil specific cleaning requests that may vary between cleans. She is punctual and cleans really efficiently for the allocated time.

Erica C.
Erica C.Perth, WA

Would recommend

Initial cleaner a no show so initially quite disappointed as we were not aware she could not make it. Once we notified Jarvis they organised a replacement cleaner within 24 hours. Good customer service.

Joe
JoePerth, WA

Avoid at all costs

I made a clear list for the butler, including which products to use. Three hours, and nothing was done for my rent inspection the following day. Cobwebs left, glass table still had fingerprints all over it, mirrors, floors, surfaces unwiped, oven untouched. Broom and vacuumn arm left under my couch (!??), mop left in my toilet. Dirty wet cloth and dustpan left on my kitchen bench. To top it off, the butler broke my shower door, and never informed me. Just left it.
My house was in better shape before the butler came, and I'm not even joking.

Job Satisfaction

Worst experience ever....Don't book them

I have booked for a end of lease cleaning in Marangaroo. They even sent me a reminder on previous day. But the cleaner didn't turn up..when I called the server, they told that cleaner is not picking the call,and they can't find another cleaner...so they can't do that job any more. How ridiculous is that? Cancellation of a job on the last minute and finding a new cleaner...absolutely devastating.....

Kika
KikaPerth, WA

Job well done!

Thank you for sending this lovely lady who made house sparkling again! She did all we asked for and more. I will be happy to have her again! Thumbs up!

Excellent cleaning service

My latest cleaner was great! She was polite, thorough, and focused on all the areas I requested. She did an excellent job and I will definitely be getting her back.

Great Cleaning

Booking through Jarvis was easy, the butler they organised for me was polite, professional and did a great job that met my expectations.

They are really focused on providing a great service and take all feedback seriously and are willing to make improvements where required.

I would recommend them for sure!

Very Happy

Very happy with thee service i received from Meymuna house keeping today. She arrived on time which is paramount got me, she demonstrated knowledge of experience. Thanks Javais team for sending they right person!

AlA
AlAPerth, WA

Great!

I’ve been impressed with Jarvis. I’ve booked a monthly clean and originally wasn’t happy with the first cleaner, but they took on board my feedback and resent a new cleaner who was wonderfully detailed. Very happy!

Francis
FrancisPerth, WA

Great Butler Service

Very professional service from our Butler she pays great attention to detail, is quick, efficient always on time. Makes care of our home much easier highly recommend Jarvis Butler Services

Simona F.
Simona F.Perth, WA

Don’t waste your time

BFK63
BFK63Peel, WA

Don't bother

Unreliable, unprofessional, and obviously inexperienced. No idea how to run a company.Trying to charge for a no show and sent a payment reminder about 2 minutes later.4 hrs to do 1 brm, 2 bthrms, and floors that should take about 90mins.

Kate
KatePerth, WA

Spotless vacate clean!

I was incredibly impressed by this service. I arranged a vacate clean including fridge stove, windows and shutter blinds, and the house is spotless! I am confident now that I will receive my bond back in full and I couldn’t be more grateful. Thanks Jarvis!

Read more reviews - page 2See all Jarvis reviews