Jarvis WA, Perth

3.8

AlA

AlAPerth, WA

Great!

I’ve been impressed with Jarvis. I’ve booked a monthly clean and originally wasn’t happy with the first cleaner, but they took on board my feedback and resent a new cleaner who was wonderfully detailed. Very happy!

Francis

FrancisPerth, WA

Great Butler Service

Very professional service from our Butler she pays great attention to detail, is quick, efficient always on time. Makes care of our home much easier highly recommend Jarvis Butler Services

Simona F.

Simona F.Perth, WA

Don’t waste your time

BFK63

BFK63Peel, WA

Don't bother

Unreliable, unprofessional, and obviously inexperienced. No idea how to run a company.Trying to charge for a no show and sent a payment reminder about 2 minutes later.4 hrs to do 1 brm, 2 bthrms, and floors that should take about 90mins.

Kate

KatePerth, WA

Spotless vacate clean!

I was incredibly impressed by this service. I arranged a vacate clean including fridge stove, windows and shutter blinds, and the house is spotless! I am confident now that I will receive my bond back in full and I couldn’t be more grateful. Thanks Jarvis!

Sadie D

Sadie DPerth, WA

Excellent clean

My cleaner did a wonderful job. The house is spotless and she even went to the trouble to sort my shoes into pairs. Bathroom and kitchen were shining. Would recommend to others. 10/10.

Waste of money and time

They are not professionals and took 3.5 hrs to only clean a bathroom that was already clean and wipe down some windows.
Nothing else was done.Quite disappointed.Seems more like a scam .

Horrible Service!

Very good service and polite

Good workmanship polite and friendly service will recommend to friends and will use them as needed lady had a slight accent but got herself across very well would have her back with no worries

Carolyn

Carolyn

Quality service

Very efficient website. Had my place cleaned really well with only a day's notice. Will definitely use them again if required in the future and will promote their business. Price wasn't too bad.

LeSquid

LeSquidGoldfields, WA

Really simple to use the service, reliable staff, excellent communication

I am confident in recommending Jarvis cleaning services.
They were very fast, polite and efficient both in online communication and in person.
Very with the service and the price.
Thank you once again Jarvis for the excellent work. Well done to your team.

Leah

LeahPerth, WA

Cleaner did not show up on two separate bookings

This is very disappointing. This is not a cheap cleaning service and there are comparable cleaning services out there...
The first day our cleaner did not show up with no attempts to contact made...things happen so I agreed to a reschedule of clean, still a no show on the second schedule with no attempts to contact... I do wonder if the cleaners are interviewed and credentials checked as this makes me wonder if they can’t show up for work did they show up for an interview?

Hylton

HyltonPerth, WA

Great clean

I am Really loving the service Jarvis are providing for me as far as fortnightly clean.Trustworthy and a smiling face also goes a long way. I’m loving Nellie’s work, she is a delight.

Great experience with my second cleaner

I had a disappointing first experience. It was my first booking with Jarvis. No cleaner showed up. I tried getting in touch on their helpline and email. It took a while before they got back in touch and rescheduled with a new butler.

My butler was polite, professional and spot on. I’m looking forward to having her again.

I’m pleased how Jarvis Team has dealt with this odd incident and restored their image. Thank you.

Rebecca F.

Rebecca F.Perth, WA

I wouldn't recommend this service to anyone!

Very good service

Very pleased with the service from Jarvis. Always a thorough clean. Butlers are always punctual and communicate ahead of time if alternative arrangements are needed. Would recommend them to anyone who needs a professional service.

Very Happy

Thanks Seden, for the housekeeping you did today at my house. As a first timer using your services at Jarvis, I more than greatful...i can relax through my day to day busy life knowing i have a helping hand from Jarvis.. very pleased Sedan was just fabulous through her work. lookiing forward to her service again!

Exceptional clean.

Did all asks requested and more. I was very pleased with the service and would certainly continue to use them regularly. Went above and beyond for a great result. Very happy!

Jake

JakePerth, WA

Great Service!

I’ve had a great experience using Jarvis. We have the same person come each week who is lovely, and it means that they know our home and are familiar with what we want.

It’s super easy, and payment is all electronic which is great.

Happy

HappyPerth, WA

Excellent cleaning staff

First time experience and I was honestly over the moon With a perfectly cleaned house 10/10
I will definitely recommend Jarvis to my friends
Well done to the Jarvis team