Jarvis

Jarvis Questions & Answers

Di P
Di P · SA, Adelaide

I require 2 cleaners to do 2 hours cleaning. Is this possible? Once every 4 weeks.

Mary
Mary · Jarvis

How much to is for 2 hours on forthrightly basis? If I am contract can I cancel anytime without penalty? Also like to try cleaners first before commuting? Area Mitcham Victoria.

Nathalie
Nathalie · Jarvis

Worst company ever.
I wish there is 0 star so i could use it. I change my plans so the cleaner can come on that day.
I received a call one hour before her schedule that they need to reschedule a cleaner for next week.
I don't recommend them.

Laila B.
Laila B.

Agreed . Terrible communication and unclear

Imahass · Jarvis

A cleaner was supposed to be here at 2pm to clean my house for 2 hours. Someone called back eventually and advised that a cleaner was allocated and they would get someone to call me back. 2 hours later, still waiting!! Cleaning needed to done today. Not a good first impression, when I was looking for a regular clean.

Wanda
Wanda

I’m sorry to hear that. The person that was assigned to my home came earlier and finished earlier. They were here for about 3 hours. I was very impressed with the cleaning. Maybe give them another chance.

Imahass

Still waiting to be contacted. Tried calling, emailing and messaging! Nothing!

Tshomo T.
Tshomo T. · Jarvis

I am cleaner in ACT for Jarvis. I have been working for Jarvis since 28August 2020. But I never get my payment as of date. I have inform the Jarvis team and requested them to look into the issue. But I didn’t get any support for my issue. I was inform that payment had been process but it’s not credited to my account till date. Please kindly look into the matter

Cathy
Cathy · NSW, Sydney

Do you do end of lease cleans?

Simran K.
Simran K. · Jarvis

How to fill a password in application form

for3aroma
for3aroma

Application form for what??? I never had to fill in an application form, however some forms require you to fill them in on an actual computer rather than an smart phone or tablet??

Get an answer from our members and Jarvis representatives

Select a listing for your question
Jarvis