Jarvis (page 2 of 34)

VIC, Melbourne, NSW, Sydney, QLD, Brisbane, etc...

Appalling

The most appalling service and communication I have ever come across. Did not attend, did not communicate, had no idea of the details, received texts from strangers confirming times in the middle of the night. Don't use them.

rozita

rozitaSydney, NSW

Great attention to detail

My bulter assigned was punctual and had great attention to detail. javis after every visit ask for feedback they also remind you of your up coming vists would recommend them

Belinda

BelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

I had Janette come to clean for 4 hours before the sale of my house. She was fabulous and efficient with a good eye for detail. Happy with the results

Bernadette F.

Bernadette F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Crystal clean

I had Mausham come yesterday and he did a fantastic clean of my house. He took initiative to detail the house by tidying and giving the house a deep clean. I am completely satisfied with the high standard of cleaning.

Elaine30

Elaine30Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loving the home help

This is my third visit and I've been quite happy overall with the communication with the company, the follow up from the company and the release that my butler has given me to concentrate on things other than spending hours on housework. Glad I took the plunge and contacted Jarvis.

hmsdarwin

hmsdarwinCanberra 2600, ACT

Wonderful helpful happy

Having a butler is a great help with the little jobs, that we don’t want have time for. Makes our rental inspections a breeze these days. We are very happy with the service.

Jeanette

JeanetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent cleaning

Our Get Jarvis cleaner cleans my house and my mothers flat every fortnight and is excellent - always on time and polite. My mother is thrilled with the clean and after many failed cleaners she has used - she has no negative comments.

Good communication

The cleaner service was really well organised with good communication about when, where and when making changes. My cleaner was friendly, punctual and took initiative; exactly as I like. Really good small business to have found. Recommended.

Juhi Wadhwani

Juhi Wadhwani

100 percent value for services!

My helper is always happy to proved her services based on my needs. She is very accommodating and punctual with her service. She is happy to even provide some suggestions when ever I reach out to her. Am very satisfied by her devices. Thanks Jewel- you are great to have as a help.

Punctual and thorough clean

our cleaner was punctual, friendly and did an extremely thorough job, looking at details of the clean that we had totally missed. Communication clear from outset. Would recommend for end of lease cleaning

Affordable and reliable

I have found Jarvis cleaning service very worthwhile. The back up from the company is courteous and fast. The cleaner is reliable and goes out of her way to provide a professional clean

Good Cleaner

We’ve had struggles with consistency and availability, but the latest cleaner was top notch. I think the company is maturing. I will stick with them to see if it stabilises.

Inconsistant and Unreliable -AVOID!

I have had my booking cancelled every week since December 2020 on the morning of my visits, creating extreme inconvenience. on other occasions there was no communication and No-shows for my scheduled service. The excuse every single time was that they did not have cleaners or cleaners were sick.

A company with questionable ethics & practices.

Kamila

KamilaSydney, NSW

Unreliable

I had them booked for last week and they cancelled at 10.3ppm the night before. I then booked them for this week at 14.20 and got a phone call at 12.15 to say that they won't be able to come in. Would not recommend.

Find out how Jarvis compares to other House Cleaning Services

Completely unreliable, didn’t show up twice in a week

We booked a service two weeks in advance and the cleaner never showed up. We rescheduled for two days later and received an email at 10pm that they were cancelling. There is no number to call, so we waited for half a day for a no show and then made the huge mistake of giving the company another chance. Appalling.

SATISFIED

Very punctual to perform tasks..Happy with visit and service.Sonia is efficient and friendly.I will recommend Jarvis to friends and family..Please do not ask me for further reviews as i am satisfied now,,Any problems iwill advise you.

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 Star Service

I had a “first clean” today and was amazed how much Jennifer was able to do and at such a high standard. The whole process has been totally seamless. Thankyou

Convenient

Very straightforward booking process and the company is easy to deal with. Easy to stop and start if you are going away or to arrange an extra clean if needed. Takes the hassle out of organising a cleaner.

Great Service

Great service. Good job cleaning entire home in a timely fashion and a great price. Would recommend to others. Especially for regular cleaning and can trust the cleaning staff as well.

Mary

Maryasked

Jarvis

How much to is for 2 hours on forthrightly basis? If I am contract can I cancel anytime without penalty? Also like to try cleaners first before commuting? Area Mitcham Victoria.

Nathalie

Nathalieasked

Worst company ever.
I wish there is 0 star so i could use it. I change my plans so the cleaner can come on that day.
I received a call one hour before her schedule that they need to reschedule a cleaner for next week.
I don't recommend them.

Imahassasked

Jarvis

A cleaner was supposed to be here at 2pm to clean my house for 2 hours. Someone called back eventually and advised that a cleaner was allocated and they would get someone to call me back. 2 hours later, still waiting!! Cleaning needed to done today. Not a good first impression, when I was looking for a regular clean.

Wanda
Wanda

I’m sorry to hear that. The person that was assigned to my home came earlier and finished earlier. They were here for about 3 hours. I was very impressed with the cleaning. Maybe give them another chance.

Imahass

Still waiting to be contacted. Tried calling, emailing and messaging! Nothing!

Get an answer from our members and Jarvis representatives