4.1

SA, Adelaide
Zizu
Zizu

Cleaning

She done good job, however I was hoping she going to do the kitchen as it is part of the house too. She was friendly. Thank you I might book again.
lynne trunzo
lynne trunzoSydney, NSW6 posts
  NSW, Sydney

Just terrible. This cleaning company is best to be avoided

Inefficient! 2hr to clean bathroom once and 2hr to mop 1bedroom tiled unit next time (should take 30min max). Threw out deodorant & shampoo because “they were on the floor”!?! Bad
Lambrina G
Lambrina GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
Cathy Frank
Cathy FrankAU2 posts
  Verified NSW, Sydney
Ahmed A.
Ahmed A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent cleaning again!

The cleaner she came on time, friendly and worked well for the 2 hour cleaning.
This company has great customer service and they always try to give customers 5 star service.
Unhappy person
Unhappy personGungahlin 2914, ACT2 posts
  ACT, Canberra

unreliable service

Initially, I was very happy with their services, until the Butler resigned.  Thereafter I was sent two inexperienced cleaners that were not trained and I learned that they joined the company only two weeks before they were allocated to me.  The third cleaner cancelled the morning of the scheduled clean.
Job Satisfaction
KSS
KSSSydney, NSW3 posts

My butler is perfect!

My butler is great. She is cleaning everything really well and pays attention to detail. On top of that she is a lovely girl and pleasent to be around because of her big smile.
Client
ClientSydney, NSW2 posts

Twice cancelled

Cancelled on the morning twice. I understand with Covid it is hard but you either run a business or not. The admin people are nice and polite but clients expect a service of booked.
Satisfied
SatisfiedCanberra 2600, ACT4 posts
  ACT, Canberra

Very satisfied with Jarvis

I’m absolutely delighted with my new butler Jyoti from Jarvis. She shows a keen interest to meet my cleaning needs and follows through on all tasks I request. I’m also very impressed by high degree of detail and accuracy she applies to all tasks. Recently I asked for special products to be applied to the shower tiles. Jyoti did an expectational effort on the shower resulting in a ‘as new’ finish. I’m also appreciative of the initiative that she shows while keeping within my request to use chemical free cleaning. I’m very satisfied and each week look forward to Jyoti from Jarvis cleaning my home.
Emma L.
Emma L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Spotless Kitchen

We have a gloss white and stainless kitchen and Fireweini always makes sure our kitchen is spotless and finger print free. I am very happy with Jarvis and their cleaners.
Hannah
HannahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified VIC, Melbourne

Such a relief to find a good cleaner!

Jarvis is very easy to work with. They provide fast replies to queries. My cleaner is really good, she works quickly and thoroughly and understood how I wanted my home cleaned.
ROUZANNA MANOUKIAN
ROUZANNA MANOUKIAN

Cleaning

Thank you Jarvis for your excellent service and for sending Margareta. She did a very good and thorough job as well as being friendly and honest and I would definitely recommend Jarvis to my friends. Kind regards Rouzanna
Errol
Errol
  WA, Perth

Great clean as always

Cleaning is consistently and methodically good.
All areas including the bathrooms are cleaned very well . The carpets are vacuumed to perfection and the floors are moped and dryer very well also
Archana
Archana
  Fair Incentive VIC, Melbourne

This was my first time booking a cleaning service and had a great job done. Gamal's service was exceptional. He went above and beyond to clean the house. I would like to have Gamal for my next service as well. Thank you
Tania
Tania

Fantastic friendly service!

Our visit today from Jarvis was fantastic. The cleaner was very professional and thorough, feedback was graciously accepted and our house is now sparkling clean. Thank you for your great service! ✅✅✅

Maxine Jones.
Maxine Jones.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Jarvis great team,great service

Very pleased with our cleaner , Heather. We find her prompt and very good at her job. Heather is always eager to please.
Thanks Jarvis again for your service.
Great company to deal with .
Maxine
hana.lobianco
hana.lobiancoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Consistently great service

Very happy with our butler Ana’s communication and attention to detail. Great support also provided by Jarvis team, always efficient and responsive. Thank you and see you next time. Hana
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
  Fair Incentive WA, Perth

Great cleaning service

Thorough cleaner very polite. Great attention to detail always on time. Would highly recommend this service to friends and family. Uses her initiative to find other jobs to do. Brilliant!
Donna
DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts
  VIC, Melbourne

Amazing Cleaner helps my chronic back condition

Jarvis cleaning is necessary for to manage my back condition. Carolina has been my cleaner for over a year and is amazing, knowd exactly what to do.
She is honest and I trust her implicitly.
Haily T
Haily TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Thorough clean

We found the first staff member assigned to us was not very thorough but Jarvis reassigned another person to us and they were wonderful. They were punctual, thorough, scrubbed bathroom and kitchen, wiped things down well and made sure our drains were also cleared in sink and shower. We are happy to book in monthly cleans moving forward.
Kevin McMahon
Kevin McMahonVictoria5 posts

Always outstanding

Our butler works basically unsupervised and knows exactly what is required. She is always on time, professional and pleasant. She never leaves early in fact I have to tell her the time is up. An absolute asset. I would strongly recommend Jarvis.
Elaine30
Elaine30Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Loving my butler

My butler does not let me down - she is a hard worker, checks to make sure that I am happy with her work, takes things just a bit further (when I was on the phone she got on floor to scrub at spots on the skirting so that she didn't disturb my call by using the hoover), is a friendly and happy soul to have in the house. Hopefully she will be part of this household for quite some time to come. If slight changes are needed by either her or I as to the time of arrival due to unforseen happenings, neither of us has a problem negotiating around the to suit both our needs.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.Perth, WA
  WA, Perth

Awesome Service

My Butler is amazing, always on time, does a fantastic job, best cleaner I’ve ever had! The Jarvis app is great really convenient, they are very responsive and easy to deal with!
Michele
MicheleAustralian Capital Territory6 posts
  Fair Incentive ACT, Canberra

Great Clean

I am so very happy with Jarvis I have been using their service for quiet awhile. It is only early days with my new Butler that Jarvis has provided me but I think it’s going to work out fine.. Jarvis are always checking with me to make sure that I am happy with their service. I hope to have a long happy relationship with Jarvis…
Brooke DG
Brooke DG
  Fair Incentive NSW, Sydney

Easy, friendly and great cleaning

We love Karen she is lovely and a fabulous cleaner. Easy and efficient service always from Jarvis. The whole process has been smooth and simple from the very first click.

Marg
MargGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified VIC, Melbourne

Thank you Jarvis for employing such excellent to butlers. I’m so happy with my Miss “A”. She’s such a pleasant young lady to have around and cleans my house perfect fly.
Nick
Nick

Love Jarvis

We love Jarvis. They are very good at communicating via email and text message. There is lots of flexibility to change days and times as required. We always receive a high quality clean. Highly recommended!
Job Satisfaction
Shipra
Shipra
  Fair Incentive VIC, Melbourne

This was a marvellous work

Jervis team always friendly and whenever need help they are willing to help me. So much pleased for their behaviour and works. Also recommended some of my friends. Thank you.
Shiv M.
Shiv M.

Avoid it like a plague

Stay away from this services like a plague. They don't vet their staff. Booked end of lease cleaning service - their staff lied that they knocked my apartments door. I live in a gated community so how did she enter the building let alone being in front of my apartment and no call. They rebooked for another day and then the cleaner informed 15 mins before appointment that she can't make it. Total waste of time.

Don't don't don't use this service. Extremely unprofessional.

Byron
Byron
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Very happy with the cleaning service, would highly recommend

Had the same cleaner last 3 fortnightly cleans and could recommend her more!!!
Jarvis has been a pleasure to deal with good communication and great service result’s.
Always a pleasure thanks Jarvis!
Ell
EllGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and nice job

It was nice to get someone in such a short notice and to do a quick and amazing job, Thanks Gamal. Thanks Jarvis for rescuing my weekend and let me relax.
Tiffany
TiffanySydney, NSW3 posts

Xuan Thanh from Jarvis is an amazing butler

He is super clean , diligent and tidy up many things for me without me asking him. He is initiative and work without resting at all till done. I already requested him again with Jarvis
Thanks a lot Jarvis for hand pick Buttler this time for me. Your customer sevice is second to none I appreciate it and I’ll continue to use your service .
Martina D.
Martina D.
  VIC, Melbourne

Two weeks in a row no one showed up

Our first clean was booked last Friday, 15 minutes before they were due to arrive, they cancelled.

I rescheduled another one the following Friday (today), after waiting an hour with no show I called up to see if they were still coming and they confirmed no.

Not very reliable.

Laila B.
Laila B.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  QLD, Brisbane
DrWilburHughes
DrWilburHughes28 posts
  NSW, Sydney

They cancelled at short notice (3 minutes)

I was waiting for them at the appointed time and they did not turn up. I tried the mobile they gave me and it did not exist my phone said it was spam.
Then at 9:05 they cancelled.

Suspect company

Milfy
Milfy
  QLD, Gold Coast

Never again! Had to teach a young boy how to clean!!

Why am I teaching a professional cleaner how to clean? Had to do it myself, company can't be reached, let's see when I don't pay if they get back to me
Lilly G.
Lilly G.Sydney, NSW

Cancelled twice , wouldn’t recommend

Jarvis cancelled my service twice, second time didn’t bother to call to let me know. Extremely unprofessional and disappointing. I had to apply for WFH each day in order to get the job done. Will use airtasker instead. Do not recommend
Gayle
Gayle6 posts

Didn’t turn up

Cleaner didn’t arrive. I rang and msgd, no answer. Jarvis finally rang me and said their cleaner was sick and they didn’t have a replacement. Jarvis is expensive compared to other cleaning companies. I expected better.
D Fisher