Jarvis (page 2 of 33)

VIC, Melbourne, NSW, Sydney, QLD, Brisbane, etc...
See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jarvis

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Satisfied
SatisfiedCanberra 2600, ACT

Professional service

I’m delighted with the professional service my Butler provides each week. He quickly learnt my chemical free cleaning method and independently applies these methods to a range of cleaning situations.
I really appreciate his positive attitude to new challenges and his confidence throughout. Each week I look forward to my house sparkling from all corners because I have learnt to expect this from my excellent regular service from Jarvis.

Easy and Quick

Had a first clean by the Jarvis team. On time. Impeccable service and easy to book! Joan did a great job with cleaning and went above and beyond for what she had to do. In the end the price that was charged was good value for the service delivered.

Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a great experience!

Suri turned up on time, cleaned her heart out, asked questions to make sure she was doing what I needed done and got a lot of work done in the time she was here. I will definitely be using her again :-)

Mani
ManiSydney, NSW

Totally unreliable service

I had booked Jarvis for house cleaning. On the first day no one turned up- only after I called they advised the cleaner was sick. Rebooked the service a week later. Jarvis cancelled this on the morning of due service. I have cancelled their engagement - total wste of time.

Daisy
DaisyPerth, WA

Life changing! 2 kids and Fifo husband

Lovely service with great attention to detail. Our cleaner has great communication and is always willing to fulfil specific cleaning requests that may vary between cleans. She is punctual and cleans really efficiently for the allocated time.

Roy
RoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service

Butler is very efficient and pay attention to details when cleaning. She does such a good job, and it’s nice to come back to a clean home after a long days work :)

Erica C.
Erica C.Perth, WA

Would recommend

Initial cleaner a no show so initially quite disappointed as we were not aware she could not make it. Once we notified Jarvis they organised a replacement cleaner within 24 hours. Good customer service.

Hilary D.
Hilary D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy.

My cleaner has done a fantastic job. Everything is sparkling and cleaned properly. He even cleans the ovens and takes care of my special ornaments. Jarvis have been great so if you get allocated a great cleaner you won’t be sorry.

Gaz
GazSydney, NSW

Cleaner was terrible

We booked a cleaner Romeo Garcia through Jarvis and he didn't do most of the things that were requested. He cleaned the outside of the toilet but not the inside. He didn't even enter one of the rooms we needed cleaning at all (as confirmed by the baby camera). He left after 90 minutes but charged us 3 hours. Completely fraudulent behaviour. Jarvis have been unresponsive and if they don't resolve this it will go to the ACCC.

Happy customer

Jarvis is a reliable cleaning service I have every fortnight that makes my life so much easier. My cleaning butler is very thorough & lovely. I would highly recommend this company, Michelle.

Disappointing to say the least

Continual cancellations despite promises for yet another chance! out of the 6 months that I have tried to work with this company I have had 6 cancellation , most 5 minutes before the butler is due arrive. And the excuse is always that they are unable to find any one who to fill the job. I wonder why. My recommendation is that you use an alternative company.

Sofia M.
Sofia M.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible - waited for hours and no show

Booked in our first session but no one showed up and there was no response/no one to contact. Got a text the following day asking if we wanted to reschedule.. absolutely not!

Julian
JulianSydney, NSW

We are very excited to have Jarvis with us for cleaning our unit.

We are both extremely happy with Krista who cleans our unit every two weeks. Krista is a wonderful person who goes above and beyond what we thought is normal for cleaning our unit.
The last company we had didn’t do the same cleaning and complained about the time it took to clean our unit.

Job Satisfaction

A service I cannot live without

I love my cleaner. Nothing beats coming home to a clean house! Life with a newborn is hard enough and not to worry about weekly cleans makes my life much easier. Thanks Jarvis

Job Satisfaction

Bad cleaning service, afterwards got charged for a complimentary clean

I tried to refuse to pay for a cleaning job that was unsatisfactory- cleaner said she was done after 1.5 hrs when I paid for 2 hrs and she didn’t clean much. Jarvis makes me pay for it saying they offer people a complimentary service when this happens. Instead they charge me for this as well because they saved my credit card details!

Find out how Jarvis compares to other House Cleaning Services

Have been very happy with the service by Jarvis. Very responsive. And very professional. Many thanks to Mary Jane who has left my house spotless. Wonderful to come home to.

Jess
JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

They didn’t show up and didn’t communicate to me

They were quick to call and book in the cleaning which was great but then the day they were due to arrive they called right before they were due to arrive and said the cleaner was sick. They were quick to re-book it for a few days later but then the cleaner did not show again. I waited at home and had no communication from them. I messaged and still no reply. It’s only when I called them that they told me the cleaner would not be coming. When I voiced my disappointment they had no care about it. Don’t bother booking with them!! Find a local reliable cleaner and book with them, even if they charge a bit more this company is not worth your time and disappointment.

Kay
KaySydney, NSW

Late twice and left the space with streaky windows

I have tried to use this service twice. Both times the cleaners were more than 30mins late.
I came back to a very lame clean where all my mirrors were completely streaky. in addition, an old sentimental piece of furniture had obviously been used to stand on and it was broken. I am very disappointed with the professionalism of this cleaning service.

Oceania Reviewer
Oceania ReviewerSydney, NSW

Cleaner cancelled less than one hour before scheduled arrival - and this was initial cleaning

William H.
William H.Sydney, NSW

Worst service form management

After leaving a bad review for their cleaners not showing up and not getting any phone call after trying to contact them for 2 hours, some guy rings me up and instead of offering me a complimentary service or to try and win me back as a customer, he offers me $50 to change my review which might i add i have not even paid anything yet for the service, now I understand why all the good reviews, how many people has he done this too.

The Committee
The CommitteeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not Recommend

I had trouble with booking times being changed, and cancelled.Eventually I had my lovely cleaner and her daughter arrive, and even after confirming I had no equipment on my booking, they didn’t have any vacuum broom mop etc!
Not their fault at all.. it was Jarvis booking let them and me down. Won’t EVER be booking this company again, and I do hope the cleaners are compensated!!
Jo

Deb
DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

one of the most amazing cleaners I have hired

I have not been this impressed with a cleaner in many years
Jarvis sent me a lovely lady who leaves my home sparkling she actually cleans the bathrooms
my home looks and feels immaculate
thanku so much Jenny, you are the best

Happy Customer
Happy Customer Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Cleaning Service

Have been having Jarvis clean our house since March, and overall pretty happy. The clean is thorough, service is reliable and professional and can recommend Jarvis to anyone looking for a cleaner.

Rebecca
RebeccaCanberra 2600, ACT

Great service, great price

Jarvis was really easy to book and I am very happy with the quality of the work and professionalism of my assigned cleaner, Yar, who has come by twice now.

Props to customer service as well. The only issue I have had so far was dealt with within 12 hours via email - the discount for the first visit was not originally applied but the difference was refunded very quickly.

Job Satisfaction

Easy to organise, reliable cleaning

Easy to organise and find a time that works, add additional cleaning with good communication from the company. Cleaner is reliable and trustworthy. We will continue to use this service.