Jarvis (page 3 of 33)

VIC, Melbourne, NSW, Sydney, QLD, Brisbane, etc...
See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jarvis

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

So disappointing

I engaged Jarvis for an end of lease two bedroom clean. When the cleaner arrived, I provided the list of cleaning that needed to be done, but was told that the cleaner had his own list.
Sadly, while the cleaner was nice and courteous, the work was only completed here and there. A first inspection identified all the tasks that hadn't been done. Trying to contact Jarvis was a nightmare. They cannot be reached by phone and messages and emails were left unanswered, just requests for prompt payment of services came in. Their response to issues as a company is terrible and not being available to be reached by phone , emails, text, after the initial sign up is unacceptable. Never again.

Ela Simon
Ela SimonSydney, NSW

Alejandra is just the best. Jarvis is terrific.

Alejandra is just the best cleaner. My place sparkles and shines after she’s been. She is a wonderful person as well. The Jarvis team is professional and great communicators always.

Swapna
SwapnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect Cleaning

Very reliable service. My butler does a great cleaning every time. Very friendly customer service. Jarvis helps in every way when it comes to cleaning
They listen and do it perfectly.

Steve
SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect Job

Found this service so easy to book and use, from the initial booking made online, to the day of the cleaner doing the job. Fantastic cleaning job, very satisfied customer

Sonya
SonyaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent clean

Overall, the cleaner did a great job! The cleaner arrived on time, very thorough with cleaning all rooms and bathrooms. I would recommend using this cleaning company again. Thank you!

Urvashi S.
Urvashi S.Sydney, NSW

The butler was very professional, hard working and dedicated to the work. He was punctual, well presented and was able to complete all tasks requested. I will definitely use this service.

Kirstie Stronskyj
Kirstie StronskyjMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

For a first clean she did a great job!!

For a first clean she did a great job!! I am very happy. probably high 3 to almost a 4. She arrived on time, was efficient, asked questions and worked to the time frame.

Naz K.
Naz K.South East Queensland, QLD

Tremendous experience.

Had a great experience with Laura. She did awesome job. She is hard working and her work is up to the mark. Thanks Jarvis for arranging the service for us.

Great cleaning service!

We were very happy with the service offered by Get Jarvis. Communication was easy & quick. And our Jarvis has done an amazing job cleaning our house. Would definitely recommend to others.

Vinokanth V.
Vinokanth V.Sydney, NSW

First time had a great experience

The butler was on time to my place. She took her time to clean my apartment and did a timely and great job. I will definitely recommend Jarvis to anyone who values time.

postinboxmarc
postinboxmarcSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome, professional, trustworthy service.

Professional, can be trusted to turn up and do a good job. Flexible when possible. Saves lots of hassle when one cleaner moves on and pretty good value when all things are considered.

Debra W.
Debra W.

Great clean

Anuj did a great clean. Thank you . Even cleaned windows and skirting boards. He was happy to do anything that was asked of him and approached the task in a very professional way

Pola
PolaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable and convenient

We use the service on fortnight basis and we are happy with the quality. It’s easy to book and pay as everything is online. I would recommend Jarvis to anyone who is looking for a reliable cleaner. Thanks.

Graham O
Graham OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Spam spam and harassments! Worst order. Pathetic business model

Stupidly applied for a job that was really just a portal to another application level with their business.
I did not register, but for weeks I get daily emails to both my email addresses, texts at 3.00am etc. I repeatedly requested that the emails and texts cease. Nothing happened. I had to ring (I am deaf so do not use the phone) and complained. SOMEONE was meant to contact me. It did not happen. LIARS. I had to call again and struggled to understand the person in their call centre. They continued to TALK OVER ME.
I bet they are TOO GUTLESS to communicate with me like most businesses here.

Elisabeth
ElisabethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple cleaning solution

Timely efficient always discuses what we want for the week. Does the extra bits such as blinds. Just works away quietly while I am working from home. Lovely personality quiet and considerate.

Penny Hall
Penny HallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely sensational

We have used Jarvis for 7 months and had the same amazing person every fortnight.
She is amazing - thorough and so caring with our place. We have a dog and a 7 month old and Maria is amazing with both. I couldn’t recommend her more.

Steve Smith
Steve Smith Victoria

Awesome service and very professional

Arrived on time and Very happy with the way that the job was done
Professional and quick very impressed
I will be recommending them to my friends and family
Looking forward to seeing them next time

Great cleaner!

My cleaner Carmella was very attentive to detail and asked plenty of questions, did a good job and helped me put together a check-list for further cleans as I am more than happy to have her return for future cleans.

hana.lobianco
hana.lobiancoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy, thank you

We are delighted with our butler. She is friendly, punctual, patient and thorough. Our house is chaotic with a three year old and a baby and she has helped create some calm amidst the storm for us. We hope to retain her services and would recommend! Thank you

Everything cleaned well

Floors and bathrooms very clean and shiny. Place smells great. They even cleaned in hard to reach places which had built up dust and also things on my bench like my toothbrush holder.

Great professional service

Arrived on time and did a fantastic job, thank you. Adapted quickly to some problems including a faulty vacuum cleaner. Made sure everything was complete before leaving the house. Communicated well.

Brandi F.
Brandi F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great cleaning service

We have had two cleans from Jarvis. Both Carmela and Bahman were professional and did a fabulous job. As parents of a newborn it's so good to have a clean house!

Such a life saver.

We are a busy household, 3 kids and both working. Our Jarvis cleaner is such a life saver. So professional, gets so much done at a very high standard and just knows what needs to be done. We are very happy and would definitely recommend.

Faeeza
FaeezaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Affordable service with great quality.

Jarvis are great in cleaning services and also quite affordable. The cleaners do a high quality clean and pretty consistent in their cleaning as well. I wouldrecomnend Jarvis to family and friends.

Vam
VamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hard working and excellent job

Thanks to Jarvis - left my home clean and sparkling, wasted no time and got down to job straight away. Was impressed on how thorough and keen to ensure I was satisfied with her work. Also added benefit very friendly and caring character.

Mary
Maryasked
Jarvis

How much to is for 2 hours on forthrightly basis? If I am contract can I cancel anytime without penalty? Also like to try cleaners first before commuting? Area Mitcham Victoria.

Nathalie
Nathalieasked

Worst company ever.
I wish there is 0 star so i could use it. I change my plans so the cleaner can come on that day.
I received a call one hour before her schedule that they need to reschedule a cleaner for next week.
I don't recommend them.

Imahassasked
Jarvis

A cleaner was supposed to be here at 2pm to clean my house for 2 hours. Someone called back eventually and advised that a cleaner was allocated and they would get someone to call me back. 2 hours later, still waiting!! Cleaning needed to done today. Not a good first impression, when I was looking for a regular clean.

Wanda
Wanda

I’m sorry to hear that. The person that was assigned to my home came earlier and finished earlier. They were here for about 3 hours. I was very impressed with the cleaning. Maybe give them another chance.

Imahass

Still waiting to be contacted. Tried calling, emailing and messaging! Nothing!

Get an answer from our members and Jarvis representatives