Jarvis (page 3 of 33)

VIC, Melbourne, NSW, Sydney, QLD, Brisbane, etc...

Paula

PaulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredible and Efficient Clean

Jarvis' customer service is incredible - they communicate very well and clearly with their customers. The person who did the clean, cleaned my apartment to the highest of standards. I was very impressed.

I love the name this personal cleaning service goes by - but I love the service even more!
Wonderfully efficient, friendly adaptive and cooperative.
In times of COVID a life saver

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great first clean

We just had our first clean and were extremely pleased with our "butler". She did a thorough job, worked hard and was very pleasant. Organising the whole thing was straightforward and efficient.

Find out how Jarvis compares to other House Cleaning Services

I had my first clean today and my goodness it was perfect! My Jarvis butler was very thorough and left my house looking better than it has in months. I cannot begin to describe how much this free time will mean to me! It’s so easy, and it’s one less thing for me to worry about. Thank you for your amazing service!

Great clean

Great clean by very polite gentlemen. Moved everything and cleaned underneath didn't just skim across everything. Very surprised at what a great job he did, I'll be asking for regular ckesbs from hereon in.

Good clean

I’ve always wanted to have a cleaner but wasn’t sure who to get and was worried it’ll be too expensive. It’s nice to have a clean and tidier home all the time.

Danie P.

Danie P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service. Highly recommend

Would highly recommend Jarvis. The service has been great and communication has been above and beyond. Happy with the results of our cleans and will absolutely continue using their cleaning service! I like the use of the app for bookings and making notes

No-Don't

No-Don'tCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Professional experience

On time, cleaned everything required within the time frame, well done. Not much else to say really, was a good experience would recommend them for general cleaning services for sure.

Penny

PennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Experience showed through

We have just had our first clean by Jarvis. After having 1 other cleaner previously through a different company, I was worried that Jarvis would not be up to standard. How wrong was I? I am super happy with clean and now wondering why I put it off for so long. AMAZING thank you

Michael L.

Michael L.South East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful.

Good job, great attention to detail. Would use again. Wanted to write a short review but this app is making me write 30 words. Not one for writing books. All this space is just extra dribble.

Good value, good service

Turns up on time and adapts cleaning regime to your needs. Great value. I would recommend this company for everyday cleaning needs. We went with fortnightly visits at the same time each week which works really well.

Natasha T.

Natasha T.

Brilliant clean!

I had Reetu today and she was fantastic! Arrived on time and she just got on with it. She was incredibly professional and made sure everything was spotless. Would definitely recommend her to others.

Excellent service!

I am very satisfied with Jarvis. The cleaner was on time, very professional, thorough and finished all the expected tasks. She was very independent and helped herself to all equipment and cleaning solutions with just a quick brief at the beginning. Thanks for your fantastic work Jarvis!

Diana M.

Diana M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

I am a new customer. Very happy, good job, good service. Happy that I don’t have to worry about using cash. I Can recommend you to give it a try.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good service

Have used Jarvis three times now and have been very happy with the service provided on each occasion. My cleaner was running late today but had the courtesy to call me in advance. Would recommend using them if you’re looking for a cleaner in Brisbane

Exceeded our expectations!

Our cleaner was polite and thorough, he got more done than we expected which was much appreciated!
Booking process was simple and I like the online dashboard option to communicate cleaning jobs.

We are Very happy with our regular cleaner from Jarvis. They take all care and clean the house thoroughly. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Would definitely recommend this service to others.

Ivan

IvanSydney, NSW

Very professional service and user friendly process. Making payment payment through the app is secure and cashless. Cleaner was very friendly and did an outstanding job. Will recommend Jarvis. Thanks

Shannon

ShannonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very professional

Jarvis was so professional, accomodating and easy to book. The cleaning service was efficient and well done. They made the whole process seamless, which is rare to find. I'm thankful to have found this service.

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Best cleaner I’ve had!

It’s so hard finding a cleaner that will clean your home as good as you.. I’m lucky enough to have found one that cleans it even better than I can. Will be recommending to friends and family.
Thank you!

Mary

Maryasked

Jarvis

How much to is for 2 hours on forthrightly basis? If I am contract can I cancel anytime without penalty? Also like to try cleaners first before commuting? Area Mitcham Victoria.

Nathalie

Nathalieasked

Worst company ever.
I wish there is 0 star so i could use it. I change my plans so the cleaner can come on that day.
I received a call one hour before her schedule that they need to reschedule a cleaner for next week.
I don't recommend them.

Imahassasked

Jarvis

A cleaner was supposed to be here at 2pm to clean my house for 2 hours. Someone called back eventually and advised that a cleaner was allocated and they would get someone to call me back. 2 hours later, still waiting!! Cleaning needed to done today. Not a good first impression, when I was looking for a regular clean.

Wanda
Wanda

I’m sorry to hear that. The person that was assigned to my home came earlier and finished earlier. They were here for about 3 hours. I was very impressed with the cleaning. Maybe give them another chance.

Imahass

Still waiting to be contacted. Tried calling, emailing and messaging! Nothing!

Get an answer from our members and Jarvis representatives