Jarvis (page 4 of 33)

VIC, Melbourne, NSW, Sydney, QLD, Brisbane, etc...
See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jarvis

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Chaitali
ChaitaliCoombs 2611, ACT

Great service, thank you

Arrived on time, understanding the work, doing it properly, finishing it on time. Happy with overall service provided and will call again for further cleaning work. Thank you again for service.

Don B.
Don B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent, hard working cleaner. Super job!

Very thorough, very good. Young man was polite, clean, friendly and very focussed on the job. I have to write at least 30 words, do not know what else to say. Clean is clean :-)

Martha
Martha Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So happy!!

We have been toying with the idea of getting a cleaner for a while now and decided to contact Jarvis for a once off experience. It was so good that we are now regulars and have someone come once a fortnight. If you’re thinking about it, JUST DO IT!! We have so much more time now to spend our free time doing what we actually want to do. Our house is spotless and it’s been a great experience all round!

Donna
DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with the service.

Good communication via email, text and phone. Happy with my regular fortnightly cleaning service. Job done to meet the criteria set each time. Flexible with cleaners if your not happy.

Callum Lees
Callum LeesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mixed thoughts

Cleaners didn’t even bother to give notice they would not attend. Owner issued full refund and compensated lost time. Would give them another shot if there was a guaranteed outcome of cleaning.

Sean
SeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

They don't show up

Booked a 2 hour clean with Jarvis. First occasion they did not show up. Informing me via email 40 minutes later that my cleaner had cancelled. Reorganized for another date. They failed to show up again. No email or message to inform me in advance.

If you want a cleaning service that shows up, I would look elsewhere

squirrel
squirrelSydney, NSW

Scam, do not hand over your bank details

I contacted Jarvis for a house clean last Tuesday and cancelled the next day (Wednesday) when they asked me to call a foreign number definitely not Australian (googled it, Namibia) to give my bank account details. They confirmed the cancellation by email and then sent me 3 messages over the weekend confirming the booking. I responded saying, "You already confirmed the booking has been cancelled, please don't turn up." The clean was not done today and now I have received both an email and sms saying I owe $78. Thank goodness I never handed over my bank account details. These people are fraudulent and untrustworthy.

Shonali Kumar
Shonali KumarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very poor customer service

This was supposed to be my first clean service with Jarvis where everything seemed to be going extremely well with prompt response etc etc. however today on the day of first booking, the cleaner didn’t show up. Upon calling her, I was told she received no confirmation from the Jarvis team. This is after I was confirmed yesterday that the cleaner will be here today. And now all perfect response time has gone down the drain. Beware!

Trace78
Trace78Sydney, NSW

What an awesome clean we had

I highly recommend this company for cleaning. Dylan was our butler and another guy. They both did an amazing clean, were friendly, on time and did exactly what i asked them to do.

Art Hurwitz
Art HurwitzSydney, NSW

Gd comms & Satisfactory Cleaning

Barbara
Barbara South East Queensland, QLD

Always good to have a cleaner when you need one.

Jarvis has reliable cleaners who turn up on time and you get quality work from them - every time!
I have had 2 different butlers and both were hard-working and easy to give instructions to.

sloppysuccess
sloppysuccessSydney, NSW

They worked with me

After a couple of false starts, they worked with me to get a butler that met my expectations. Communication using my preferred method was excellent. It's great using a service that is reliable.

Jarvis service is very good.

The butlers are usually very professional and do good job. If they arent very good, then a simple message to Jarvis to change the butler and they send you a good one. I recommend the service! I’m an on going client

Rebecca
RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible clean, shocking communication

I hired 2 cleaners to do a deep clean for 3 hrs, so 6hrs of cleaning labour.
An hour before the appointment I received a message from Jarvis saying one cleaner had cancelled and so my booking was placed on hold. Multiple attempts to call them and no response. The cleaners turned up anyway and it was all very confusing. I've come home from work and for a deep clean, it was not what was expected.
Oven not cleaned, window sills not wiped, skirtings not dusted, cupboards not wiped out, bathroom half mopped. Basically everything I expected of a 6 hour deep clean not done.
And have paid $300 for the privilege.
Very very disappointed.

Ela S.
Ela S.Sydney, NSW

Best company, best cleaner. Very happy.

By far the best company I’ve had a cleaner from. Reliable, punctual, hard working young woman. The place sparkles. Great communication. I’m very happy and hope Alejandra will come every time.

Find out how Jarvis compares to other House Cleaning Services

Perfect ! Can’t live without it!

Lovely service with very good communication. Truly perfect in all the ways especially in managing the time.
Truly appreciated guys..
Will look forward to continue with the future services as well.

Thanks a lot

Eryn A.
Eryn A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent cleaner!!!

Tge cleaner was new to us and did a brilliant job. She made the bathroom cleaner than we have ever seen it! The kitchen sparkles and I was so happy.

Ema
EmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Consistently good service

We have a cleaner come once a fortnight for 2 hours, we started this in January. In this time she cleans three bathrooms and the cooktop. She works non-stop for the two hours and does more than I had expected in that time. The price is fair and includes insurance and I have checked the cleaners are paid fairly. 100% recommend the service.

Terri S.
Terri S. Sydney, NSW

Booked the day before, it wasn’t a problem. Very nice, accommodating polite cleaning whizz

A fairly heavy kitchen cleaning job after grotty builders, Joan was so happy to clean inside cupboards which hadn’t been touched for 5 years and enthusiastic to help get things done. I found her very motivating. I ended up getting in and organising a cupboard That she was happy to clean out ridding me of dust and vintage cockroach grubbiness.

Zoe D.
Zoe D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful first experience

We had our first cleaner from Jarvis last week and we were very pleased with the work. We started off with 1 hour and we have now moved to 1.5 hours so that we could have the whole house cleaned.

Sujaya
Sujaya Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Good cleaning services by Jarvis

We use Jarvis services very regularly. I would highly recommend their services. Their butlers are always punctual and offer professional services.
We are very happy customers, as they are offer affordable price.

Lynda
LyndaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I recommend Jarvis cleaning company

I am very happy with my new cleaner and the service provided by Jarvis. They always provide accurate arrival times and respond promptly to any requests or messages. I like the reassurance that a police check has been conducted and there is insurance coverage.

Very professional and neat

The Jarvis butler did a lot in a short span of time and the house looked very clean! Happy to see a neat and clean house. We will be using the services again.

Vam
VamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Left my home sparkling!

Sonia does a really great job! She works hard is very thorough and uses her initiative leaving my home lovely and clean and sparkling making my life a lot easier.

Mary Anne
Mary AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely coming home on a Friday

It is wonderful to come home on a Friday to a lovely clean home. The work and care is evident and we always notice the extras. Thankyou so much Jennifer.

Mary
Maryasked
Jarvis

How much to is for 2 hours on forthrightly basis? If I am contract can I cancel anytime without penalty? Also like to try cleaners first before commuting? Area Mitcham Victoria.

Nathalie
Nathalieasked

Worst company ever.
I wish there is 0 star so i could use it. I change my plans so the cleaner can come on that day.
I received a call one hour before her schedule that they need to reschedule a cleaner for next week.
I don't recommend them.

Imahassasked
Jarvis

A cleaner was supposed to be here at 2pm to clean my house for 2 hours. Someone called back eventually and advised that a cleaner was allocated and they would get someone to call me back. 2 hours later, still waiting!! Cleaning needed to done today. Not a good first impression, when I was looking for a regular clean.

Wanda
Wanda

I’m sorry to hear that. The person that was assigned to my home came earlier and finished earlier. They were here for about 3 hours. I was very impressed with the cleaning. Maybe give them another chance.

Imahass

Still waiting to be contacted. Tried calling, emailing and messaging! Nothing!

Get an answer from our members and Jarvis representatives