Jarvis (page 4 of 33)

VIC, Melbourne, NSW, Sydney, QLD, Brisbane, etc...

Professional Service

Had a 3 hour clean of my home cleaned today. I and was very pleased with the professionalism. Cleaner was on time and made every effort to clean and polish furniture as per my requests.

Simon

SimonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Cleaner

Mamie was an excellent cleaner! Her attention to detail was fantastic and she left our house very clean. Very thorough and highly professional. We will definitely use again. Highly recommended.

Gavin

GavinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Cleaning Service

Jarvis Home Services has great communication and found us an excellent cleaner. Our cleaner arrived as scheduled, was polite and professional, and got through more work than what we expected.

Great Customer Services!

I used to have permanent cleaners for my property however they are not always available when I need them! After using Jarvis, I can book any time at my choice and the cleaners always turn up on time. If I am not happy with one cleaner, I can change to an alternative cleaner next time, without all the troubles of looking for cleaners and asking for prices. Jarvis will take all these troubles for me. Although not all provided cleaners are efficient or good enough, Jarvis is reliable, responsive and always seeking feedback ( and also take the feedback seriously), this is the kind of service that I have been after. I hope Jarvis will keep up this level of customer services and keep improving itself.

Swapna

SwapnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service

Excellent service and prompt. Very satisfied and finally found the right company who can do the cleaning efficiently. Will definitely recommend to friends and recommend your cleaning services. Good luck

Kevin McMahon

Kevin McMahonVictoria

Outstanding service

We have used Jarvis 3 times now and could not be happier with their customer service and products. Housekeepers always on time and complete all necessary work without supervision. Highly recommended.

Craig

CraigMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well organised cleaning group

Jarvis are a group that are well organised with reliable and capable cleaners. They give opportunity for feedback and come through with savings on your first appointment. Their cleaners arrive on time every week.

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Always Reliable

Jarvis team is always reliable in providing punctual and effective service of butlers. Particularly of great help is availability on weekends. Butlers are always presentable and provide service to requirements.

Lady Adventurer

Lady AdventurerSydney, NSW

Convenient, communicative and friendly

The company found us a cleaner in our local area. Gabrielle was a prompt communicator and did a great job. We are Looking forward to the fortnightly convenience of Jarvis.

Find out how Jarvis compares to other House Cleaning Services

I highly recommend Jarvis, they are consistent in reminding you of your cleaning date and times. You can also communicate directly with your personal butler with any time or day changes.

Great job every time

Very pleasant and hard working cleaner. Always pays attention to detail. Very reliable and punctual. All cleaners I have had from Jarvis have been excellent.
I would highly recommended their service.

Jacob

JacobGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This was a great experience. The cleaning was excellent and thorough, communication with the service was quick and easy, and they provide good value for money. We are very happy.

Great cleaner & good service

Our cleaner was lovely and efficient. She was flexible with what needed to be done.
We would use the service same cleaner again. Easy service to use as well, thanks

Sheena T.

Sheena T.Sydney, NSW

Incridibly helpful and great communication

Everything is transparent online and the team keeps me in communication loop so I know what has been happening.

The housekeeper was incridibly helpful and respectful and tried to do beyound my expectation.

Mary Anne

Mary AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great work Jennifer

Great work today. All cleaning done well with a high degree of care. She was so efficient and knew exactly how to clean to a high standard. I’m already looking forward to the next clean.

EMILY LYTTLE

EMILY LYTTLESydney, NSW

Amazing cleaning and professional

Communication is excellent from the moment I enquired till the actual booking..The quality of cleaning is amazing and thorough.
I leave a list and it all gets done .
I’m very happy with Jarvis and will continue to use their service

Penny Hall

Penny HallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant clean as always

We are having fortnightly cleans and it’s brilliant - punctual, spotless and very friendly! We couldn’t recommend them more highly. The Jarvis team are all helpful and responsive whenever you need them. Thank you

Great job

Both the ladies I have had were very thorough. Once I told them what I requiredthey just went ahead and did it It.was great to have those areas I can’t get to done.

Jarvis cleaning

We will be continuing our regular cleaning service. Very professional clean and service. The house looks and feels great. Happy to work with you on cleaning what's important to you. I would recommend to friends and family Thanks

Shejuti K.

Shejuti K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jarvis butlers are always very professional

I have experience of getting service from multiple butlers from jarvis since the last two years. All of them were very professional and knew their work well. I am very happy with their overall service. Highly appreciated.

Mary

Maryasked

Jarvis

How much to is for 2 hours on forthrightly basis? If I am contract can I cancel anytime without penalty? Also like to try cleaners first before commuting? Area Mitcham Victoria.

Nathalie

Nathalieasked

Worst company ever.
I wish there is 0 star so i could use it. I change my plans so the cleaner can come on that day.
I received a call one hour before her schedule that they need to reschedule a cleaner for next week.
I don't recommend them.

Imahassasked

Jarvis

A cleaner was supposed to be here at 2pm to clean my house for 2 hours. Someone called back eventually and advised that a cleaner was allocated and they would get someone to call me back. 2 hours later, still waiting!! Cleaning needed to done today. Not a good first impression, when I was looking for a regular clean.

Wanda
Wanda

I’m sorry to hear that. The person that was assigned to my home came earlier and finished earlier. They were here for about 3 hours. I was very impressed with the cleaning. Maybe give them another chance.

Imahass

Still waiting to be contacted. Tried calling, emailing and messaging! Nothing!

Get an answer from our members and Jarvis representatives