Jarvis
See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jarvis

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst cleaners I’ve ever experienced

Disgusted at how unprofessional and atrocious this cleaning company is.
The cleaner always arrived late, broke my curtain and left it and no attention to detail whatsoever.
Don’t waste your time or money- atrocious.

Didn’t turn up

read lots of negative reviews about these guys not turning up but have them a chance - more fool me! Text 2 hours before stating they would be coming. Thanks Jarvis!

Misleading Website

We tried to book through their website when googling our specific location in regional Tasmania and cleaners and Jarvis came up with our specific suburb, so we submitted our details. I got a follow up call the following day from an interstate call centre who learnt I was 3 hours from our capital city they would be unable to help...

Find out how Jarvis compares to other House Cleaning Services

Terrible. Never turned up & still trying to charge me for service.

Job Satisfaction

Unprofessional cleaning and rude behavior

Cleaner arranged did a substandard job, didn’t like my reviews and called to be rude to me and claims no others would do cleaning like she did.

Took her 1.5hours to clean one small floor and I don’t even know what she was doing upstairs. She even arrived late and left right on the dot whilst taking time in between to go check her car due to parking concerns.

I’ve had way better cleaners before that cleaned my apartment so well in 2hours!

I had to clean the rest of the apartment that she didn’t clean on my own. I then requested a call from the person in charge from the company and nobody dared to reply.

I would not recommend this company to anyone. Cleaner I had was lazy.

Ry D
Ry DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service - so many failed promises

I would not recommend this service.
I have tried to book 4 appointments through them. Cleaners don’t arrive on time or show up at all. All you get is last minute cancellation texts and a half baked apology.

I even had a operations manager call me to apologise after huge mistakes and stuff around a from their teams. Was promised a cleaning service on the next available day.

Revived a text to say the cleaner wasn’t coming a few hours before and that no alternative cleaner can be arranged. It’s a joke.

It shouldn’t be this hard to book a service that is about convenience

If I could rate it lower I could.

NHCA
NHCAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Deceptive company with bad communication

Mani
ManiSydney, NSW

Totally unreliable service

I had booked Jarvis for house cleaning. On the first day no one turned up- only after I called they advised the cleaner was sick. Rebooked the service a week later. Jarvis cancelled this on the morning of due service. I have cancelled their engagement - total wste of time.

Gaz
GazSydney, NSW

Cleaner was terrible

We booked a cleaner Romeo Garcia through Jarvis and he didn't do most of the things that were requested. He cleaned the outside of the toilet but not the inside. He didn't even enter one of the rooms we needed cleaning at all (as confirmed by the baby camera). He left after 90 minutes but charged us 3 hours. Completely fraudulent behaviour. Jarvis have been unresponsive and if they don't resolve this it will go to the ACCC.

Find out how Jarvis compares to other House Cleaning Services

Disappointing to say the least

Continual cancellations despite promises for yet another chance! out of the 6 months that I have tried to work with this company I have had 6 cancellation , most 5 minutes before the butler is due arrive. And the excuse is always that they are unable to find any one who to fill the job. I wonder why. My recommendation is that you use an alternative company.

Sofia M.
Sofia M.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible - waited for hours and no show

Booked in our first session but no one showed up and there was no response/no one to contact. Got a text the following day asking if we wanted to reschedule.. absolutely not!

Rates and Fees

Bad cleaning service, afterwards got charged for a complimentary clean

I tried to refuse to pay for a cleaning job that was unsatisfactory- cleaner said she was done after 1.5 hrs when I paid for 2 hrs and she didn’t clean much. Jarvis makes me pay for it saying they offer people a complimentary service when this happens. Instead they charge me for this as well because they saved my credit card details!

Jess
JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

They didn’t show up and didn’t communicate to me

They were quick to call and book in the cleaning which was great but then the day they were due to arrive they called right before they were due to arrive and said the cleaner was sick. They were quick to re-book it for a few days later but then the cleaner did not show again. I waited at home and had no communication from them. I messaged and still no reply. It’s only when I called them that they told me the cleaner would not be coming. When I voiced my disappointment they had no care about it. Don’t bother booking with them!! Find a local reliable cleaner and book with them, even if they charge a bit more this company is not worth your time and disappointment.

Kay
KaySydney, NSW

Late twice and left the space with streaky windows

I have tried to use this service twice. Both times the cleaners were more than 30mins late.
I came back to a very lame clean where all my mirrors were completely streaky. in addition, an old sentimental piece of furniture had obviously been used to stand on and it was broken. I am very disappointed with the professionalism of this cleaning service.

Oceania Reviewer
Oceania ReviewerSydney, NSW

Cleaner cancelled less than one hour before scheduled arrival - and this was initial cleaning

Mary
Maryasked
Jarvis

How much to is for 2 hours on forthrightly basis? If I am contract can I cancel anytime without penalty? Also like to try cleaners first before commuting? Area Mitcham Victoria.

Nathalie
Nathalieasked

Worst company ever.
I wish there is 0 star so i could use it. I change my plans so the cleaner can come on that day.
I received a call one hour before her schedule that they need to reschedule a cleaner for next week.
I don't recommend them.

Imahassasked
Jarvis

A cleaner was supposed to be here at 2pm to clean my house for 2 hours. Someone called back eventually and advised that a cleaner was allocated and they would get someone to call me back. 2 hours later, still waiting!! Cleaning needed to done today. Not a good first impression, when I was looking for a regular clean.

Wanda
Wanda

I’m sorry to hear that. The person that was assigned to my home came earlier and finished earlier. They were here for about 3 hours. I was very impressed with the cleaning. Maybe give them another chance.

Imahass

Still waiting to be contacted. Tried calling, emailing and messaging! Nothing!

Get an answer from our members and Jarvis representatives