No show 3 times

The first time I used Jarvis cleaning for my fathers home they were amazing. They had a cleaner there on time and the price was a fare price. I rebooked the cleaner for a second service .... but they did not show up and we were advised later that day the cleaner was sick. I rebooked for a third time... again no show and same excuse..... I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt so I tried one more time..... again no show. This company comes across as it is very professional but it is not. Very disappointed in them and would not recommend this company to anyone.

Terrible service for multiple reaasons

Brian M.

Brian M.Sydney, NSW

Worst Service ever

Appalling

The most appalling service and communication I have ever come across. Did not attend, did not communicate, had no idea of the details, received texts from strangers confirming times in the middle of the night. Don't use them.

Inconsistant and Unreliable -AVOID!

I have had my booking cancelled every week since December 2020 on the morning of my visits, creating extreme inconvenience. on other occasions there was no communication and No-shows for my scheduled service. The excuse every single time was that they did not have cleaners or cleaners were sick.

A company with questionable ethics & practices.

Kamila

KamilaSydney, NSW

Unreliable

I had them booked for last week and they cancelled at 10.3ppm the night before. I then booked them for this week at 14.20 and got a phone call at 12.15 to say that they won't be able to come in. Would not recommend.

Completely unreliable, didn’t show up twice in a week

We booked a service two weeks in advance and the cleaner never showed up. We rescheduled for two days later and received an email at 10pm that they were cancelling. There is no number to call, so we waited for half a day for a no show and then made the huge mistake of giving the company another chance. Appalling.

Suzanne D.

Suzanne D.South East Queensland, QLD

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Total waste of money

Vaccumed only. Didn't touch the bathroom, not a great job on mopping ( had to re do immediately)
Disappointed as didn't feel like enough was done in the designated time frame here.

Louise

LouiseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incredibly unreliable

Booked a first clean, took time off work to be home to do the first meet of the cleaner. The clean was booked at 10am, the cleaner was a no show, and there was no communication from the company that she wasn’t coming. I waited around until 2pm and then gave up waiting.

Cheyanne G.

Cheyanne G.Canberra 2600, ACT

Waste of time

Don’t waste your time!

Had one good cleaner assigned who had to leave after a few months. Unfortunately this was then followed by complete lack of any communication about efforts to try and replace her. Despite multiple efforts on my part to contact Jarvis and rearrange a day it was always met with ‘we will have a cleaner for you’ despite nearly 6 weeks of anybody failing to show up. Terrible customer service and frustrating communication. Take your business elsewhere!

Never turned up and refused to answer call

Cleaner called in sick. Company never answered my calls as I attempted to reschedule.

Terrible customer service, and I have reason to believe that their phone line is intentionally leaves customers with issues waiting.

Could give zero star if possible

I don’t know why they got so many good reviews when butler don’t turn up all the time at a very last minutes. The first time someone contact me 30 mins before my scheduled time and tell me my butler is sick and not able to come. Rescheduled me to the following week and no one come again and no one call on the day. Company asked for another chance and promise someone with definitely come for cleaning within that week. Finally, butler come and do a good work. Then I asked them to come regularly. But then, no show again on the scheduled date, Call me 15 mins before the scheduled time and say he is sick again….

C.Millard

C.MillardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scammers

I booked but they didn’t turn up & I tried to contact them but phone has been disconnected. Now they are trying to charge me for a service they did not provide.

Jarvis user scammed

Jarvis user scammedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away!!!! Jarvis is scammers!

Had one clean done the next day they have deducted $400 from my account!!! Unable to log into the App and no reply or contact!
I have no means of getting my money back.

AnnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Didn't show up, won't answer phone or return emails

Didn't show up, won't answer phone or return emails. I have tried calling and emailing several times and they will not return my communications. I don't recommend them. Use someone else.

Ann

They did call after a few hours. The app contact message wasn't working so I was telephoning and emailing them. The app worked after I deleted it and re installed it.

Vinodh

VinodhSydney, NSW

Worst service

I had worst experience with Jarvis. Either they over promise or clearly not having enough cleaners to send. Two times they cancelled the visit and kept postponing the same. They call you to get new business but won’t bother once you sign up.

Frustrated Human

Frustrated Human

worse cleaners ever

a million issues, but summarised with the nanny-cam... cleaner turned it to point at the wall as soon as we left the house (and it was still pointing at wall when we got back), audio reveals the TV came on the moment the door closed behind us and was switched off about 10 min before we came home... as a real bonus, the shower is somehow dirtier now than it was before the cleaner arrived, is he a waffle stomped? seriously - avoid at all costs

Mary

Maryasked

Jarvis

How much to is for 2 hours on forthrightly basis? If I am contract can I cancel anytime without penalty? Also like to try cleaners first before commuting? Area Mitcham Victoria.

Nathalie

Nathalieasked

Worst company ever.
I wish there is 0 star so i could use it. I change my plans so the cleaner can come on that day.
I received a call one hour before her schedule that they need to reschedule a cleaner for next week.
I don't recommend them.

Imahassasked

Jarvis

A cleaner was supposed to be here at 2pm to clean my house for 2 hours. Someone called back eventually and advised that a cleaner was allocated and they would get someone to call me back. 2 hours later, still waiting!! Cleaning needed to done today. Not a good first impression, when I was looking for a regular clean.

Wanda
Wanda

I’m sorry to hear that. The person that was assigned to my home came earlier and finished earlier. They were here for about 3 hours. I was very impressed with the cleaning. Maybe give them another chance.

Imahass

Still waiting to be contacted. Tried calling, emailing and messaging! Nothing!

Get an answer from our members and Jarvis representatives