Jarvis

Do yourself a favour, and DO NOT get Jarvis!

I signed up 2 weeks ago. Both weekly visit have been cancelled 1 hour before the scheduled time due to the company not being able to "find" a cleaner.... even though they send you message the day before saying that a cleaner is confirmed and coming the next day. After insisting on a weekend visit for all the late cancellations, the "cleaner" was not qualified.... she was a student with no real cleaning experience. This company is a lie from beginning to end. It's impossible to get hold of them via the phone line, and the cancellations are so unprofessional. Do yourself a favour and keep looking, as this company is complete rubbish.

Kiran

KiranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor cleaning, poor service

This is possibility the worst cleaning company I have ever used. If it were possible, I would give them a score 0.

At our very first clean, they did not clean the shower nor did they cleaning product on the surfaces of our upstairs bathroom - despite being provided with the product and explicit instruction to do so.

Our next appointment - Deapite being booked at 10:00am, I received a call at 11:30 advising that they would arrive until around 1:30/2:00pm.

Instead of apologizing I was simply advised that she was told to come at the later time. To add insult to injury, I received an sms advising that due to my ‘late cancellation’ I would be charged for the clean.

Worst experience ever....Don't book them

I have booked for a end of lease cleaning in Marangaroo. They even sent me a reminder on previous day. But the cleaner didn't turn up..when I called the server, they told that cleaner is not picking the call,and they can't find another cleaner...so they can't do that job any more. How ridiculous is that? Cancellation of a job on the last minute and finding a new cleaner...absolutely devastating.....

Melanie Colhoun

Melanie ColhounGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t Believe Positive Reviews

Good luck getting anyone to turn up. Despite organising a regular clean, on two occasions over the last month, I have been sent text messages and emails confirming that my “butler” will arrive at a given time, only to receive a text the night before and today an hour before, that they won't be coming. Despite assurances from the company that the cleaner was confirmed for today, I am now being told that they can't find anyone. Very unprofessional.

To be perfectly clear for everyone, despite Jarvis’ reply, my booking was not made at short notice. I first made contact to arrange a regular clean over 1 month ago.
Service: Standard clean

Kate V.

Kate V.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Left without doing any work; still charged me

The cleaner arrived 15 minutes late
The cleaner arrived 15 minutes late, stood around for approx 7 minutes, left without saying anything and still tried to charge me $80.

Customer service hasn't returned any of my calls or texts.

Charin

CharinSYDNEY

Avoid like the plague.

It's evident to me that after 3 attempts at having to get a cleaner to come to our home, that Jarvis simply just doesn't care.

Whether it comes from customer services' indifferent anemic responses or false promises from Jarvis's so-called account managers that offer us free cleaning and/or providing a reduced rate. The end result is the same, they will confirm booking at our residence but cancel at the last minute every single time.

This was 3 times in a row. 3 times.

My advice for any prospects is to avoid Jarvis at all costs. They seek nothing but to waste your money, time and harass you with calls even on weekends begging for feedback.

They claim that they are a small business but they barely act like one.

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Customer Service is terrible despite good cleaners

We have had several instances where cleaners do not arrive, cleaners are not paid and customer service being more interested in blaming us for their poor service than resolving the issues. Sadly we love the cleaner but it's pointless if the management team cannot take responsibility, focus on solutions and actually pay their cleaners! Do not use!

Ruby H.

Ruby H.Sydney, NSW

Do not use!!

I booked a cleaner 1 week prior, I got confirmation text and email that a cleaner was booked. 7.50am I get a call saying that the cleaner had a emergency and could not attend.
Lucky I did not give them my bank details.
Do not use or do not give them your bank details.
Very very disappointing

MD Bondi

MD BondiSydney, NSW

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY

I booked a 3 hour clean last Friday, planned to be at home for the first clean, Jarvis messaged me at 8am on the day to say cancelled. I reluctantly gave them a second chance on following Wednesday, it was confirmed and same happened, cancelled on morning of planned clean. A complete joke!!!

Dissatisfied

Dissatisfied

Look elsewhere

I used this company for 3 visits. The first clean was ok, second one was better, third was as good as second. The “butler” turned up late every time but left on time.
The relentless calls, emails and text messages with conflicting information is astonishing. They will hound you. I had 6 phone calls two days ago, I then canceled the service for after this weeks clean and no one turned up. Then when you call they have no idea about it because they subcontract the work so have no idea.

Avoid, avoid, avoid

Dissatisfied.with.FP

Dissatisfied.with.FP

Avoid!! Terrible!!

Terrible, save yourself the headache and avoid!!

Cleaner turned up an hour late and deliberately did not clean the 2nd bedroom. She went over time and then sent an invoice to me for additional fees which were never agreed!

They then threatened legal action over a fee I did not agree to pay! Avoid at all costs!

Jarvis will not return calls or address the issue. Absolutely shocking...

Sophie

SophieSydney, NSW

Avoid this company

I’ve had an awful experience with Jarvis. Cleaner turned up an hour late, and stayed for 1/3 of the time I’d paid for, and the quality of the clean was unacceptable. I was supposed to be invoiced with a 30% off promotion, however this was never applied, despite confirming over the phone. I emailed to cancel any ongoing subscription however all requests to do so have been ignored. Anything advised on the phone is never backed up by email and has so far been untrue. I have spent several hours on email/phone trying to cancel still with no success. Do not get involved with this company!!

Felix

Felixbrisbane

Unreliable Service

I am very disappointed in Jarvis. For a whole week, they have been cancelling my service. They have provent to be very unreliable as we have rescheduled 3 times this week and all have been cancelled at the last minute. AFter this experience I would not recommend their services to anyone. Might I add it is very difficult to communicate with them as they do not have a phone number you can call so you will be struggling to get in touch with them.

AEG3012

AEG3012Canberra

More focussed on money than providing a good service

Viper6

Viper6

Did not respond to emails

Narrowed my search down to this company for a cleaning job, and sent an email to them requesting information about a clean and their servicing areas, however I never received a response. Very unprofessional.

msaydein

msaydeinSydney, NSW

Do Not Go With This “Service”

Minna

MinnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute Rubbish,unreliablebased in China so unable to fix their mistakes

Please please forget this company.Based in China.Incompetently run.
I had broken my ankle,had surgery and badly needed some cleaning help.Jarvis come across very professional and I chose them above few others.Mistake!!!!!
My "Butler" never showed up and I was never informed what had happened to them...I waited 1h ,called and was told by customer service personell...nothing useful!!
They had no idea what had happened to the cleaner,why they didn't come,even three hours late they had no idea and no way any other cleaner could come and nor could they have anyone but next week!!!!!

Customer service was clueless based in China and could not be of any help
Please please don't waste your time!!!!!
Very disappointed

Suzanne D.

Suzanne D.South East Queensland, QLD

AVOID AT ALL COSTS – AN UPDATE

Soon after posting my last review I received a call from [Name Removed], General Manager of Jarvis Home Services. It was a frustrating conversation to say the least, clearly only prompted by my negative review, where no responsibility was taken for my experience.
[Name Removed] told me Jarvis would pay for a locksmith and a replacement / repair for the vacuum. I have since sent a receipt for the replacement part I had to purchase to fix the vacuum but have heard nothing from Jarvis.
Jarvis have not been in touch about my key or followed up in anyway since. The customer service is extremely poor, and I would not trust this company with access to your home. Clearly if anything goes wrong, they won’t help you. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.

Inconsistent Services and High Turn Over Rate in Staff

Basic cleaning service as my apartments is clean all the time. Just needed vacuuming & dusting each week in South Yarra. Services were always inconsistent and last minute cancellations from administrators. Cleaners had found other companies to work for and left the company on a regular basis from what the cleaners had told me.

No show 3 times

The first time I used Jarvis cleaning for my fathers home they were amazing. They had a cleaner there on time and the price was a fare price. I rebooked the cleaner for a second service .... but they did not show up and we were advised later that day the cleaner was sick. I rebooked for a third time... again no show and same excuse..... I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt so I tried one more time..... again no show. This company comes across as it is very professional but it is not. Very disappointed in them and would not recommend this company to anyone.