Good Cleaner

We’ve had struggles with consistency and availability, but the latest cleaner was top notch. I think the company is maturing. I will stick with them to see if it stabilises.

Geoffg

GeoffgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of Time

Nat

NatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Another shoddy cleaning company

I was optimistic having been referred by a friend but they must have got lucky with their cleaner. Poor poor job. I had to redo the clean and mop because the standard was so low and the floors hadn’t even been mopped! Will not be using again

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Jarvis compares to other House Cleaning Services

Poor service

Cleaner was a lovely young lady but clearly not an experienced cleaner at all. She got very little done (bathroom, kitchen and dry mopping a wooden lounge room floor) in 3 hours. I paid for several more visits to give her a chance to improve but the service was worse. She would be hours late for every visit and one time sent me a text message at 3am which I thought was unprofessional.

The company also offered a free hour for my first clean and then a $20 voucher if I gave them a review. Neither eventuated. I am a soon so felt awful cancelling but it's such a waste of money (that I can't afford to waste!)

OK for price

Our cleaner was respectful and friendly however they seemed inexperienced as they did not vacuum properly leaving pieces behind and did not vacuum all areas. Our cleaner also did not follow instructions to dust furnishings.

Tango

TangoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jarvis Cleaner damaged Property. Still waiting to be rectified. Subsequent contact from Jarvis made.

The Cleaner on the first Job unfortunately damaged my property.

Jarvis contacted me today to let me know that the Insurance Assessor has been away on leave, hence the small delay in subsequent from initial contact.

They also asked for feedback on the process to which I recommended more regular communication and updates with Customers (preferably via email also).

I will await follow up on Friday and hopefully have the opportunity to fully amend reviews when rectified.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Something doesnt feel legit about this company

I cancelled the job with this company as it sounded dodgy from the get go. The phone call is from offshore and it took 20 minutes to book in 2 simple jobs and even then she couldn't get the dates right and called me back to confirm dates again, she also asked me to provide cleaning materials i.e vacuum and mop (sounds like its cheap for a reason). They also cold call you before youve even expressed an interest and bombard you with texts but when you call them they dont pick up. She also tried to sell an ongoing service when i hadnt even had one job from them. I could see that they probably wouldn't show up and all their reviews seemed fake so i cancelled. Judging by what im reading im glad i did.

Galia

Galia

It's an okay service

The service is not amazing, but it's okay, what I expected for the price. The cleaning job had some flaws like not sweeping the floor properly, not putting things back in their place, or pegging the washing outside while it's raining. At the beginning we had the problem of the cleaner not showing up which was annoying, but the customer service has always been very responsive.

Mary

Maryasked

Jarvis

How much to is for 2 hours on forthrightly basis? If I am contract can I cancel anytime without penalty? Also like to try cleaners first before commuting? Area Mitcham Victoria.

Nathalie

Nathalieasked

Worst company ever.
I wish there is 0 star so i could use it. I change my plans so the cleaner can come on that day.
I received a call one hour before her schedule that they need to reschedule a cleaner for next week.
I don't recommend them.

Imahassasked

Jarvis

A cleaner was supposed to be here at 2pm to clean my house for 2 hours. Someone called back eventually and advised that a cleaner was allocated and they would get someone to call me back. 2 hours later, still waiting!! Cleaning needed to done today. Not a good first impression, when I was looking for a regular clean.

Wanda
Wanda

I’m sorry to hear that. The person that was assigned to my home came earlier and finished earlier. They were here for about 3 hours. I was very impressed with the cleaning. Maybe give them another chance.

Imahass

Still waiting to be contacted. Tried calling, emailing and messaging! Nothing!

Get an answer from our members and Jarvis representatives