Justo H.

Justo H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exemplary Effort

A dedicated cleaner (Tania) came and put in great effort, cleaning as best she could. Was very impressed. Did have 2 cancellations prior to this Butler being assigned however. Cheers.

Edward

Edward Kambah 2902, ACT

Very helpful

Our butler is efficient and get things done. We look forward to try having our toilets deep cleaned next time. Happy to have good service from Jarvis. Thank you for the help

Daniel G

Daniel GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Overall doing a great job.

I'm sure it's not easy getting from A to B for an x number of cleans per day. Our first clean was ok, our latest one excellent. Vac under couches didn't happen so lady of the house not happy but overall they did a good job. At this stage I will certainly continue with them. It comes down to some cleaners being better, timely communication and clear and workable instructions, and I think it takes all that for good results. Good work Jarvis.

Courtney

CourtneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous job! Everything looked amazing coming home from a long day of work!

Cleaner was friendly. We went through the list of cleaning jobs and everything was completed and cleaned above my expectations! She made sure all jobs were thoroughly completed. I was very impressed by the cleaning job.

Excellent cleaning service

My latest cleaner was great! She was polite, thorough, and focused on all the areas I requested. She did an excellent job and I will definitely be getting her back.

Pam

Pam Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Listened to what’s important to me

Good attention to detail; focused and listened to what’s important to me. Was frank and said they ‘will try their best’. Methodical in their approach. Good clean and I was happy.

Liviloo123

Liviloo123Sydney, NSW

Great customer service but cleaners could have more equipment

Have been using jarvis for a little while. Had some issues with our first cleaner which they rectified by giving us another and a free clean. So far cleaners have been good since then but they always come with minimal equipment (no bucket and no vacuum). Some of them just use multi purpose spray on everything instead of proper bathroom/other cleaning products.

Jit G.

Jit G.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Job

Other then the first job being rescheduled, I was very happy with the service. Since it was the first time using the service the cleaner went around the house with me to understand what needed to be done and also offered some good advise. She was quick, efficient, and did a very good job.
I admit I was skeptical after being rescheduled on the day of the first job, however it does seem that first impressions can be overcome. Thank you!

Elaine30

Elaine30Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loving the home help

This is my third visit and I've been quite happy overall with the communication with the company, the follow up from the company and the release that my butler has given me to concentrate on things other than spending hours on housework. Glad I took the plunge and contacted Jarvis.

Affordable and reliable

I have found Jarvis cleaning service very worthwhile. The back up from the company is courteous and fast. The cleaner is reliable and goes out of her way to provide a professional clean

SATISFIED

Very punctual to perform tasks..Happy with visit and service.Sonia is efficient and friendly.I will recommend Jarvis to friends and family..Please do not ask me for further reviews as i am satisfied now,,Any problems iwill advise you.

Convenient

Very straightforward booking process and the company is easy to deal with. Easy to stop and start if you are going away or to arrange an extra clean if needed. Takes the hassle out of organising a cleaner.

Happy!!

Jarvis gave me a perfect butler who did an amazing job at my place. They are also fast in their reply which helps with last minute appointments. A very happy customer here!

It’s good for me especially at the moment having health problems

They arrive on time work for all the 4 hours that is allocated for them they are on the go they nice and thoughtful I am happy to continue with their services.

Great clean

Great clean by very polite gentlemen. Moved everything and cleaned underneath didn't just skim across everything. Very surprised at what a great job he did, I'll be asking for regular ckesbs from hereon in.

Great Customer Services!

I used to have permanent cleaners for my property however they are not always available when I need them! After using Jarvis, I can book any time at my choice and the cleaners always turn up on time. If I am not happy with one cleaner, I can change to an alternative cleaner next time, without all the troubles of looking for cleaners and asking for prices. Jarvis will take all these troubles for me. Although not all provided cleaners are efficient or good enough, Jarvis is reliable, responsive and always seeking feedback ( and also take the feedback seriously), this is the kind of service that I have been after. I hope Jarvis will keep up this level of customer services and keep improving itself.

Geoffg

GeoffgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of Time

Tanya

TanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

After a few initial minor issues, and feedback given, our second clean with the same cleaner was 5 star. She took on board our feedback and acted on it. Jarvis were great in finding us just the right person.

tina

tinaSydney, NSW

Made my life so much easier

This was my second clean with Jarvis, First was full house and now I only decided to go with Bathroom, toilet and kitchen clean. I am very happy with the cleaning services.

Kelly

KellySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Jervis has been really good. Their cleaners have been doing a great job.

Thw cleaner I've been getting takes her time to clean to standard . Zaya always makes sure ahe does what she is asked and goes beyond expectation. She is really good.

Mary

Maryasked

Jarvis

How much to is for 2 hours on forthrightly basis? If I am contract can I cancel anytime without penalty? Also like to try cleaners first before commuting? Area Mitcham Victoria.

Nathalie

Nathalieasked

Worst company ever.
I wish there is 0 star so i could use it. I change my plans so the cleaner can come on that day.
I received a call one hour before her schedule that they need to reschedule a cleaner for next week.
I don't recommend them.

Imahassasked

Jarvis

A cleaner was supposed to be here at 2pm to clean my house for 2 hours. Someone called back eventually and advised that a cleaner was allocated and they would get someone to call me back. 2 hours later, still waiting!! Cleaning needed to done today. Not a good first impression, when I was looking for a regular clean.

Wanda
Wanda

I’m sorry to hear that. The person that was assigned to my home came earlier and finished earlier. They were here for about 3 hours. I was very impressed with the cleaning. Maybe give them another chance.

Imahass

Still waiting to be contacted. Tried calling, emailing and messaging! Nothing!

Get an answer from our members and Jarvis representatives