Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Real Necessity

My home has been cleaned by Jarvis for 2 years. Carolina has been exceptional. I'm flexible which helps her and the job done is amazing. It's a necessity for me.

Happy customer

I highly recommend Jarvis cleaning services. They always send a reminder and check in with you. My butler is very reliable and consistent. It really makes my life so much easier.

Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great cleaning service

On time, professional, reliable and of high quality. Highlight of my week is coming home to a clean house. Thank you for the great service. Highly recommended to anyone searching for a top cleaning company

Find out how Jarvis compares to other House Cleaning Services

Excellent clean and customer service

Sam was punctual, very friendly, attentive and thorough. His clean was great and he was very accomodating to our busy household on the day. Takes a lot of pressure off a working household with young children, thank you Jarvis!!

Sara Hajimohammadi

Sara HajimohammadiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jarvis is so high quality service cleaning

Martha is very fast punctual smart and clean. I recommend her very much.she always finish sooner and asks if you need other tasks.she is also not talking on phone while she is working

RachelDunlop 2615, ACT

Wouldn’t go back to life without Jarvis

Jarvis is so easy to book through and every week is a consistent clean, Binaya is brilliant. It has changed so much in our house, now that we don’t have to spend hours cleaning at the end of every work week. My stress levels have dramatically reduced. Highly recommend!

Karin

Karin

Need this cleaning helps me sooo much thank you

Maria is a very lovely lady friendly obliging and
Very helpful nothing is a problem and she does a great job if she’s late she makes up the time at the other end always polite

Great Cleaning Service

Very reliable and great communication they will work with you to find the right cleaner. They understand the little things that really count.if you need a reliable and helpful service this is it

Simon G.

Simon G.Sydney, NSW

Excellent cleaning and great customer service.

Easy to deal with. Great customer service. Great lady that cleaned our home. Great communication from the start through to follow through after the clean. Would recommend to anyone needing a regular clean. I tried cleaners from other companies and been disappointed but these guys nailed it. Couldn’t have performed better. Well done.

Find out how Jarvis compares to other House Cleaning Services

Professional cleaning and would use them again!

The cleaner did a great job of cleaning our house! Attention to details, professional and easy to talk to. We also received some advice of how we can maintain and clean things properly by ourselves.

Attention to details!

They were very attentive and asked lots of questions as to what our expectations are. They left the bathroom sparking and the common areas tidy - also very friendly which is an added bonus!

Brilliant cleaner!!!

Thank you Olive, you were- kind, hard working, punctual and had great attention to detail. So so thorough! Will 100% be using olive again on a more regular basis. 10 out of 10.

Yogi

Yogi Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Job well done

Cleaner did a wonderful job in ensuring that everything is done properly.
Best part of her was to figure out the tasks on her own as my baby kept me very busy while cleaner was here.

RSBA

RSBASouth East Queensland, QLD

Covid Safe Cleaning

Our new butler, Elie, arrived on time. He used Covid safe practices to clean our home and office areas. This is important to keep our clients and patients safe. We were delighted with Jarvis's business systems and management practices, as well as Elie's excellent service.

Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Home cleaning four hours fortnightly

Worker arrives on time completes all tasks systematically and effectively. Polite and friendly at all times. Home looks beautiful throughout when she leaves. I would recommend this service to anyone.

Coco

CocoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Clean- very happy

Had a fantastic clean today from Jarvis- lovely to come home to a dust free clean home. Our butler was very nice and completed all the tasks requested. She arrived on time and texted me when the job was completed.

Tim

TimNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Great service!

Good service, did a great clean and very convenient, couldn't fault it. Also listened to feedback we gave from first service, we were very happy with the service and would recommend to others

Friendly service and a thorough clean

Natalie was very very friendly and worked very hard to make our house sparkle. I was very happy with the result and will be continuing for the foreseeable future. Thanks again

Des

DesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lovely lady, great clean!

Happy with service, took a little longer than our usual cleaner, but she was extra thorough, wiping cupboards, mirrors, all surfaces, so well worth it snd very satisfied customer!Lovely nature!

Kika

KikaPerth, WA

Job well done!

Thank you for sending this lovely lady who made house sparkling again! She did all we asked for and more. I will be happy to have her again! Thumbs up!

Mary

Maryasked

Jarvis

How much to is for 2 hours on forthrightly basis? If I am contract can I cancel anytime without penalty? Also like to try cleaners first before commuting? Area Mitcham Victoria.

Nathalie

Nathalieasked

Worst company ever.
I wish there is 0 star so i could use it. I change my plans so the cleaner can come on that day.
I received a call one hour before her schedule that they need to reschedule a cleaner for next week.
I don't recommend them.

Imahassasked

Jarvis

A cleaner was supposed to be here at 2pm to clean my house for 2 hours. Someone called back eventually and advised that a cleaner was allocated and they would get someone to call me back. 2 hours later, still waiting!! Cleaning needed to done today. Not a good first impression, when I was looking for a regular clean.

Wanda
Wanda

I’m sorry to hear that. The person that was assigned to my home came earlier and finished earlier. They were here for about 3 hours. I was very impressed with the cleaning. Maybe give them another chance.

Imahass

Still waiting to be contacted. Tried calling, emailing and messaging! Nothing!

Get an answer from our members and Jarvis representatives