Jarvis
See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jarvis

Gd comms & Satisfactory Cleaning

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Good Cleaner

We’ve had struggles with consistency and availability, but the latest cleaner was top notch. I think the company is maturing. I will stick with them to see if it stabilises.

OK for price

Our cleaner was respectful and friendly however they seemed inexperienced as they did not vacuum properly leaving pieces behind and did not vacuum all areas. Our cleaner also did not follow instructions to dust furnishings.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Jarvis compares to other House Cleaning Services

Galia
Galia

It's an okay service

The service is not amazing, but it's okay, what I expected for the price. The cleaning job had some flaws like not sweeping the floor properly, not putting things back in their place, or pegging the washing outside while it's raining. At the beginning we had the problem of the cleaner not showing up which was annoying, but the customer service has always been very responsive.

Mary
Maryasked
Jarvis

How much to is for 2 hours on forthrightly basis? If I am contract can I cancel anytime without penalty? Also like to try cleaners first before commuting? Area Mitcham Victoria.

Nathalie
Nathalieasked

Worst company ever.
I wish there is 0 star so i could use it. I change my plans so the cleaner can come on that day.
I received a call one hour before her schedule that they need to reschedule a cleaner for next week.
I don't recommend them.

Imahassasked
Jarvis

A cleaner was supposed to be here at 2pm to clean my house for 2 hours. Someone called back eventually and advised that a cleaner was allocated and they would get someone to call me back. 2 hours later, still waiting!! Cleaning needed to done today. Not a good first impression, when I was looking for a regular clean.

Wanda
Wanda

I’m sorry to hear that. The person that was assigned to my home came earlier and finished earlier. They were here for about 3 hours. I was very impressed with the cleaning. Maybe give them another chance.

Imahass

Still waiting to be contacted. Tried calling, emailing and messaging! Nothing!

Get an answer from our members and Jarvis representatives