Jarvis
See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jarvis

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

My cleaner was awesome.

My cleaner came on time and worked so hard cleaning my house.
She had 20 minutes to spare, so she did my ironing.
After a bad experience the first time around I was apprehensive towards another cleaner but she was the best. She worked hard and quickly.
The support I have received from Jarvis has been great.
Definitely recommend Jarvis but shop around for a good cleaner with in the company of Jarvis.

Erica C.
Erica C.Perth, WA

Would recommend

Initial cleaner a no show so initially quite disappointed as we were not aware she could not make it. Once we notified Jarvis they organised a replacement cleaner within 24 hours. Good customer service.

Job Satisfaction

Have been very happy with the service by Jarvis. Very responsive. And very professional. Many thanks to Mary Jane who has left my house spotless. Wonderful to come home to.

Happy Customer
Happy Customer Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Cleaning Service

Have been having Jarvis clean our house since March, and overall pretty happy. The clean is thorough, service is reliable and professional and can recommend Jarvis to anyone looking for a cleaner.

Job Satisfaction

Easy to organise, reliable cleaning

Easy to organise and find a time that works, add additional cleaning with good communication from the company. Cleaner is reliable and trustworthy. We will continue to use this service.

Kirstie Stronskyj
Kirstie StronskyjMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

For a first clean she did a great job!!

For a first clean she did a great job!! I am very happy. probably high 3 to almost a 4. She arrived on time, was efficient, asked questions and worked to the time frame.

Naz K.
Naz K.South East Queensland, QLD

Tremendous experience.

Had a great experience with Laura. She did awesome job. She is hard working and her work is up to the mark. Thanks Jarvis for arranging the service for us.

Pola
PolaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable and convenient

We use the service on fortnight basis and we are happy with the quality. It’s easy to book and pay as everything is online. I would recommend Jarvis to anyone who is looking for a reliable cleaner. Thanks.

Callum Lees
Callum LeesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mixed thoughts

Cleaners didn’t even bother to give notice they would not attend. Owner issued full refund and compensated lost time. Would give them another shot if there was a guaranteed outcome of cleaning.

Find out how Jarvis compares to other House Cleaning Services

Jarvis service is very good.

The butlers are usually very professional and do good job. If they arent very good, then a simple message to Jarvis to change the butler and they send you a good one. I recommend the service! I’m an on going client

Terri S.
Terri S. Sydney, NSW

Booked the day before, it wasn’t a problem. Very nice, accommodating polite cleaning whizz

A fairly heavy kitchen cleaning job after grotty builders, Joan was so happy to clean inside cupboards which hadn’t been touched for 5 years and enthusiastic to help get things done. I found her very motivating. I ended up getting in and organising a cupboard That she was happy to clean out ridding me of dust and vintage cockroach grubbiness.

Zoe D.
Zoe D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful first experience

We had our first cleaner from Jarvis last week and we were very pleased with the work. We started off with 1 hour and we have now moved to 1.5 hours so that we could have the whole house cleaned.

Justo H.
Justo H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exemplary Effort

A dedicated cleaner (Tania) came and put in great effort, cleaning as best she could. Was very impressed. Did have 2 cancellations prior to this Butler being assigned however. Cheers.

Edward
Edward Kambah 2902, ACT

Very helpful

Our butler is efficient and get things done. We look forward to try having our toilets deep cleaned next time. Happy to have good service from Jarvis. Thank you for the help

Charin
CharinSYDNEY

Jarvis knows their stuff.

After some cancellations, I got a call from one of the Head of Operations from Jarvis.

They were courteous enough to understand the previous issues I had and listened to all my feedback and grievances.

Not too long after they were able to resolve my needs.

Thanks for taking the time to turn this matter around.

Mary
Maryasked
Jarvis

How much to is for 2 hours on forthrightly basis? If I am contract can I cancel anytime without penalty? Also like to try cleaners first before commuting? Area Mitcham Victoria.

Nathalie
Nathalieasked

Worst company ever.
I wish there is 0 star so i could use it. I change my plans so the cleaner can come on that day.
I received a call one hour before her schedule that they need to reschedule a cleaner for next week.
I don't recommend them.

Imahassasked
Jarvis

A cleaner was supposed to be here at 2pm to clean my house for 2 hours. Someone called back eventually and advised that a cleaner was allocated and they would get someone to call me back. 2 hours later, still waiting!! Cleaning needed to done today. Not a good first impression, when I was looking for a regular clean.

Wanda
Wanda

I’m sorry to hear that. The person that was assigned to my home came earlier and finished earlier. They were here for about 3 hours. I was very impressed with the cleaning. Maybe give them another chance.

Imahass

Still waiting to be contacted. Tried calling, emailing and messaging! Nothing!

Get an answer from our members and Jarvis representatives