Jit G.

Jit G.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Job

Other then the first job being rescheduled, I was very happy with the service. Since it was the first time using the service the cleaner went around the house with me to understand what needed to be done and also offered some good advise. She was quick, efficient, and did a very good job.
I admit I was skeptical after being rescheduled on the day of the first job, however it does seem that first impressions can be overcome. Thank you!

Elaine30

Elaine30Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loving the home help

This is my third visit and I've been quite happy overall with the communication with the company, the follow up from the company and the release that my butler has given me to concentrate on things other than spending hours on housework. Glad I took the plunge and contacted Jarvis.

Affordable and reliable

I have found Jarvis cleaning service very worthwhile. The back up from the company is courteous and fast. The cleaner is reliable and goes out of her way to provide a professional clean

SATISFIED

Very punctual to perform tasks..Happy with visit and service.Sonia is efficient and friendly.I will recommend Jarvis to friends and family..Please do not ask me for further reviews as i am satisfied now,,Any problems iwill advise you.

Convenient

Very straightforward booking process and the company is easy to deal with. Easy to stop and start if you are going away or to arrange an extra clean if needed. Takes the hassle out of organising a cleaner.

Happy!!

Jarvis gave me a perfect butler who did an amazing job at my place. They are also fast in their reply which helps with last minute appointments. A very happy customer here!

It’s good for me especially at the moment having health problems

They arrive on time work for all the 4 hours that is allocated for them they are on the go they nice and thoughtful I am happy to continue with their services.

Great clean

Great clean by very polite gentlemen. Moved everything and cleaned underneath didn't just skim across everything. Very surprised at what a great job he did, I'll be asking for regular ckesbs from hereon in.

Great Customer Services!

I used to have permanent cleaners for my property however they are not always available when I need them! After using Jarvis, I can book any time at my choice and the cleaners always turn up on time. If I am not happy with one cleaner, I can change to an alternative cleaner next time, without all the troubles of looking for cleaners and asking for prices. Jarvis will take all these troubles for me. Although not all provided cleaners are efficient or good enough, Jarvis is reliable, responsive and always seeking feedback ( and also take the feedback seriously), this is the kind of service that I have been after. I hope Jarvis will keep up this level of customer services and keep improving itself.

Tanya

TanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

After a few initial minor issues, and feedback given, our second clean with the same cleaner was 5 star. She took on board our feedback and acted on it. Jarvis were great in finding us just the right person.

tina

tinaSydney, NSW

Made my life so much easier

This was my second clean with Jarvis, First was full house and now I only decided to go with Bathroom, toilet and kitchen clean. I am very happy with the cleaning services.

Kelly

KellySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Jervis has been really good. Their cleaners have been doing a great job.

Thw cleaner I've been getting takes her time to clean to standard . Zaya always makes sure ahe does what she is asked and goes beyond expectation. She is really good.

Do not agree

Do not agreeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

2nd cleaner did a great job

2nd visit from Jarvis. 2 different people. Dont like too many new people. Need to form a trust with people in your house. 4.5 rating. Just gota lift up the mats when vacuuming and also mopping. Dont mop around mats. See who I get in the next clean. I would like to trust a person cleaning, so I could go to work

Julie Stratford

Julie StratfordGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A really good clean in 2 hours

Susan worked really hard, getting my home tidied, cleaned and looking great. It took her a bit longer than the 2 hours I paid for but she didn’t mind and was just keen to do a good job.

WandaAustralian Capital Territory

Great Service

The cleaner did an excellent job. It was soo nice coming home to a clean home. Jarvis is a great service, their app was easy to navigate and book. Great!

Rina

RinaSydney Surrounds, NSW

I had a 1 off clean to see how it goes.The cleaner was on time ,very friendly,and cleaned very well.She made sure she finished her cleaning instructions and followed them. She did a great job.Would recommend Jarvis.

Carolyn

Carolyn

Quality service

Very efficient website. Had my place cleaned really well with only a day's notice. Will definitely use them again if required in the future and will promote their business. Price wasn't too bad.

Hylton

HyltonPerth, WA

Great clean

I am Really loving the service Jarvis are providing for me as far as fortnightly clean.Trustworthy and a smiling face also goes a long way. I’m loving Nellie’s work, she is a delight.

Great experience with my second cleaner

I had a disappointing first experience. It was my first booking with Jarvis. No cleaner showed up. I tried getting in touch on their helpline and email. It took a while before they got back in touch and rescheduled with a new butler.

My butler was polite, professional and spot on. I’m looking forward to having her again.

I’m pleased how Jarvis Team has dealt with this odd incident and restored their image. Thank you.

Marnie

MarnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent cleaning service

My cleaner went above and beyond and regularly cleans cupboards and my deck. Excellent service and I would have them again. They are timely and are always happy and willing to clean whatever I ask.

Mary

Maryasked

Jarvis

How much to is for 2 hours on forthrightly basis? If I am contract can I cancel anytime without penalty? Also like to try cleaners first before commuting? Area Mitcham Victoria.

Nathalie

Nathalieasked

Worst company ever.
I wish there is 0 star so i could use it. I change my plans so the cleaner can come on that day.
I received a call one hour before her schedule that they need to reschedule a cleaner for next week.
I don't recommend them.

Imahassasked

Jarvis

A cleaner was supposed to be here at 2pm to clean my house for 2 hours. Someone called back eventually and advised that a cleaner was allocated and they would get someone to call me back. 2 hours later, still waiting!! Cleaning needed to done today. Not a good first impression, when I was looking for a regular clean.

Wanda

I’m sorry to hear that. The person that was assigned to my home came earlier and finished earlier. They were here for about 3 hours. I was very impressed with the cleaning. Maybe give them another chance.

Imahass

Still waiting to be contacted. Tried calling, emailing and messaging! Nothing!

Get an answer from our members and Jarvis representatives