Jarvis

See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jarvis

Patricia Taylor
Patricia TaylorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Patria Taylor Review

I am very happy once again today 17th March 2022 with Wilasinee. She has an excellent work ethic and completed the cleaning of my home in the 3 hours allocated.
Thank you once again.

Ahmed A.
Ahmed A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent cleaning again!

The cleaner she came on time, friendly and worked well for the 2 hour cleaning.
This company has great customer service and they always try to give customers 5 star service.

KSS
KSSSydney, NSW

My butler is perfect!

My butler is great. She is cleaning everything really well and pays attention to detail. On top of that she is a lovely girl and pleasent to be around because of her big smile.

Satisfied
SatisfiedCanberra 2600, ACT

Very satisfied with Jarvis

I’m absolutely delighted with my new butler Jyoti from Jarvis. She shows a keen interest to meet my cleaning needs and follows through on all tasks I request. I’m also very impressed by high degree of detail and accuracy she applies to all tasks. Recently I asked for special products to be applied to the shower tiles. Jyoti did an expectational effort on the shower resulting in a ‘as new’ finish. I’m also appreciative of the initiative that she shows while keeping within my request to use chemical free cleaning. I’m very satisfied and each week look forward to Jyoti from Jarvis cleaning my home.

Emma L.
Emma L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Spotless Kitchen

We have a gloss white and stainless kitchen and Fireweini always makes sure our kitchen is spotless and finger print free. I am very happy with Jarvis and their cleaners.

Hannah
HannahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Such a relief to find a good cleaner!

Jarvis is very easy to work with. They provide fast replies to queries. My cleaner is really good, she works quickly and thoroughly and understood how I wanted my home cleaned.

Cleaning

Thank you Jarvis for your excellent service and for sending Margareta. She did a very good and thorough job as well as being friendly and honest and I would definitely recommend Jarvis to my friends. Kind regards Rouzanna

Great clean as always

Cleaning is consistently and methodically good.
All areas including the bathrooms are cleaned very well . The carpets are vacuumed to perfection and the floors are moped and dryer very well also

• Job Satisfaction

This was my first time booking a cleaning service and had a great job done. Gamal's service was exceptional. He went above and beyond to clean the house. I would like to have Gamal for my next service as well. Thank you

Fantastic friendly service!

Our visit today from Jarvis was fantastic. The cleaner was very professional and thorough, feedback was graciously accepted and our house is now sparkling clean. Thank you for your great service! ✅✅✅

Maxine Jones.
Maxine Jones.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Jarvis great team,great service

Very pleased with our cleaner , Heather. We find her prompt and very good at her job. Heather is always eager to please.
Thanks Jarvis again for your service.
Great company to deal with .
Maxine

hana.lobianco
hana.lobiancoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Consistently great service

Very happy with our butler Ana’s communication and attention to detail. Great support also provided by Jarvis team, always efficient and responsive. Thank you and see you next time. Hana

Great cleaning service

Thorough cleaner very polite. Great attention to detail always on time. Would highly recommend this service to friends and family. Uses her initiative to find other jobs to do. Brilliant!

Donna
DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Cleaner helps my chronic back condition

Jarvis cleaning is necessary for to manage my back condition. Carolina has been my cleaner for over a year and is amazing, knowd exactly what to do.
She is honest and I trust her implicitly.

Haily T
Haily TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thorough clean

We found the first staff member assigned to us was not very thorough but Jarvis reassigned another person to us and they were wonderful. They were punctual, thorough, scrubbed bathroom and kitchen, wiped things down well and made sure our drains were also cleared in sink and shower. We are happy to book in monthly cleans moving forward.

Mary
Maryasked
Jarvis

How much to is for 2 hours on forthrightly basis? If I am contract can I cancel anytime without penalty? Also like to try cleaners first before commuting? Area Mitcham Victoria.

Nathalie
Nathalieasked

Worst company ever.
I wish there is 0 star so i could use it. I change my plans so the cleaner can come on that day.
I received a call one hour before her schedule that they need to reschedule a cleaner for next week.
I don't recommend them.

Laila B.
Laila B.

Agreed . Terrible communication and unclear

Imahassasked
Jarvis

A cleaner was supposed to be here at 2pm to clean my house for 2 hours. Someone called back eventually and advised that a cleaner was allocated and they would get someone to call me back. 2 hours later, still waiting!! Cleaning needed to done today. Not a good first impression, when I was looking for a regular clean.

Wanda
Wanda

I’m sorry to hear that. The person that was assigned to my home came earlier and finished earlier. They were here for about 3 hours. I was very impressed with the cleaning. Maybe give them another chance.

Imahass

Still waiting to be contacted. Tried calling, emailing and messaging! Nothing!

Get an answer from our members and Jarvis representatives

Extra Information