Roy

RoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing service

My butler does such an amazing job in a short period of time. I haven’t seen my house in such a pristine condition for a really long time. And they respond to texts pretty fast, which is a plus point

Annie

Annie Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy

The young lady we have cleaning our home is delightful, we have two dogs that she is very good with, she is punctual & polite. I come home and feel that I do not have to do anything extra. Many thanks

Felix

Felixbrisbane

Great work

The Jarvis cleaners always do a great job. My house is always spotless. Very friendly too. I've been using Jarvis for a year now and I definitely recommend their services.

IJL

IJLSydney, NSW

Perfect cleaning service for busy working parents

Very happy with the cleaning service - thorough and efficient with tasks carried out. The cleaning lady arrived on time and she did a fabulous job.
I would definately have her back again.

Emilie R.

Emilie R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Polished clean appliances!

Came home again today to a gorgeous house and my oven and cook top cleaned beautifully. The stainless steel was stunning. My cook top is usually so awful during the week so I so look forward to visits from Jarvis!

Lani

LaniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fortnightly clean

It’s been great having a Jarvis butler every fortnight. The house always feels so clean afterwards and I can focus on work or spending time with my kids. The cleaner was friendly and completed all the tasks given.

Sue

SueCanberra 2600, ACT

Great Service

This was the first time using this service, The butler was prompt and did a wonderful job! The house looks amazing now! Can't wait for the next fortnightly clean. Very happy with the service so far!

Very Happy

Very happy with thee service i received from Meymuna house keeping today. She arrived on time which is paramount got me, she demonstrated knowledge of experience. Thanks Javais team for sending they right person!

Natalie C

Natalie CSydney, NSW

Meliza arrived on time, was friendly, professional and organised and did an amazing job tidying and cleaning our home! She walked in the door and got straight to work! 5 stars!!

DEH

DEH

Can’t live without

I look forward to everything fortnight when my butler arrives to wave her magic wand making my home look amazingly clean !!!!!!
Always a great and professional job done by my butler Joanne

Our cleaner has been doing a great job and is pleasant and friendly. Jarvis have been very efficient and easy to deal with in organising the service. Very highly recommended.

Candice A.

Candice A.Hobart, TAS

Absolutely Great Service with Great People

Sweetu who visits us fortnight is amazing. She does a fantastic and thorough job! I have needed to make time changes in the past and Jarvis staff have been prompt in responding and managing the changes. I would highly recommend Jarvis cleaning services

Prajita B.

Prajita B.Victoria

I have been using Jarvis services for almost 3 years now. Butlers are generally very punctual, do a great job with cleaning and understand what wevneed. Would highly recommend them

Very Happy

Very happy with the standard, promptness and care shown by cleaner. Being able to get help with household tasks is a great relief! My original assigned cleaner was not up to standard but was quickly and easily replaced with no hassle or extra cost. Now I am very happy!

AlA

AlAPerth, WA

Great!

I’ve been impressed with Jarvis. I’ve booked a monthly clean and originally wasn’t happy with the first cleaner, but they took on board my feedback and resent a new cleaner who was wonderfully detailed. Very happy!

Gem

GemSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time hiring a housecleaning!

Loved my first house clean, completely flawless finish of my floors bathrooms, with the added touch of dusting and cleaning the kitchen. So happy with the friendly on time service

rozita

rozitaSydney, NSW

Great attention to detail

My bulter assigned was punctual and had great attention to detail. javis after every visit ask for feedback they also remind you of your up coming vists would recommend them

Belinda

BelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

I had Janette come to clean for 4 hours before the sale of my house. She was fabulous and efficient with a good eye for detail. Happy with the results

Bernadette F.

Bernadette F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Crystal clean

I had Mausham come yesterday and he did a fantastic clean of my house. He took initiative to detail the house by tidying and giving the house a deep clean. I am completely satisfied with the high standard of cleaning.

hmsdarwin

hmsdarwinCanberra 2600, ACT

Wonderful helpful happy

Having a butler is a great help with the little jobs, that we don’t want have time for. Makes our rental inspections a breeze these days. We are very happy with the service.

Mary

Maryasked

Jarvis

How much to is for 2 hours on forthrightly basis? If I am contract can I cancel anytime without penalty? Also like to try cleaners first before commuting? Area Mitcham Victoria.

Nathalie

Nathalieasked

Worst company ever.
I wish there is 0 star so i could use it. I change my plans so the cleaner can come on that day.
I received a call one hour before her schedule that they need to reschedule a cleaner for next week.
I don't recommend them.

Imahassasked

Jarvis

A cleaner was supposed to be here at 2pm to clean my house for 2 hours. Someone called back eventually and advised that a cleaner was allocated and they would get someone to call me back. 2 hours later, still waiting!! Cleaning needed to done today. Not a good first impression, when I was looking for a regular clean.

Wanda
Wanda

I’m sorry to hear that. The person that was assigned to my home came earlier and finished earlier. They were here for about 3 hours. I was very impressed with the cleaning. Maybe give them another chance.

Imahass

Still waiting to be contacted. Tried calling, emailing and messaging! Nothing!

Get an answer from our members and Jarvis representatives