Jas Fashion

Jas Fashion (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Jas Fashion

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (48)
  • Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (48) · Not as advertised (0)
Mazza
Mazza Illawarra, NSW

Great products

Service & products are excellent
I am just at the beginning of my chemo journey and wanted to be organised
I am very pleased with the range of products and service & delivery is A1

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thank you for your review. It has been greatly appreciated. Glad that you are happy with our products and service. Take care!

Products were exactly as stated, very fast dispatch and delivery would recommend

the store was very easy to navigate and there was a very large selection to choose from and the products are of a very good quality

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thank you, Judy, for your feedback and for reviewing our store. Customers like you are our inspirations! Take care!

Robyn L
Robyn LWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I Feel Glad not Sad wearing this Headwear

Lovely choice of fabrics (bamboo is deliciously light & silky, so is my favourite) Great styles, easy to add accessories like any scarves or brooches.
I could not select navy in my options as was sold out, but my black, maroon and teal were great too. (I'm a cool-winter skin tone woman)
I ordered in advance of my first chemo and kept them wrapped for 3 weeks or so, but today (day 2 after 1st chemo) with my hair all clippered off, again pro-actively, I've worn 2 today and I feel great ! This Headwear makes me glad not sad about seeing my true skullshape for the first time in my life...funny that! Thankyou Jas Fashion ❤️

Bev
BevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company.

Very pleased with purchases. Excellent products, fashionable and perfect for giving me a lift when going out. Would recommend to anyone.

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thanks, Bev, for the positive feedback.

Megan
MeganBundeena

Good product

Easy transaction, speedy delivery, quality product - as described and both hats ordered looked great on my friend. I think the hats were money well spent and my friend was happy!

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thank you Megan, for the feedback. It has been a pleasure dealing with you. Jas Fashion Team

Great service & product

Super fast delivery and item exactly as shown. Very happy. Will definitely purchase from this seller again and recommend to others Thank you!

Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent service, very quick postage and great product

The website is very easy to work with, the customer service is great too. This is the third sun visor I have purchased from JAS Fashion and they are all extremely well made, of good quality and comfortable to wear. They arrived in extremely quick time. Thank you JAS

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thank you Linda for the feedback. It has been a pleasure dealing with you.

Satisfied Customer

Great quality, range & size of products. Very efficient delivery, with regular updates via email. We will definitely recommend to others.

Great buy!!!

I was really happy with my products and the quality of them. Delivery was quick. I would highly recommend them.

jenny
jenny

wonderful products

beginning this journey, I feel I will be in some sought of control with such lovey head wear, thankyou for a great quality products

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thank you, Jenny, for the positive review. Glad we can help in a small way with your journey ahead. Take care!

A great service

Really a great service. Good quality, efficient delivery and very much satisfied with the design. I have ordered more and I have recommended to a friend.

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thank you Rajini, for the feedback and recommending Jas Fashion.

Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Speedy Delivery

I'm happy with the caps I orders. Delivery was super fast….within a few days. I highly recommend Jas products and service. Happy customer

Lynne
LynneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Chemo headwear

Speedy delivery, great quality, exactly what I wanted and an Australian based company. As well I received a free gift! Thankyou. I would definitely recommend Jas Fashion.

Wendy
WendyCanberra 2600, ACT

True to website photos, super quick delivery

The product is extremely true to the photos on the website, very easy to order, and super fast delivery. These hats were a gift , and recipient just loves them! Super happy, thanks so much !

Kat
KatSydney, NSW

Excellent service and product

Thank you for the prompt delivery. Bandanas were perfect and true to size and colour. Thank you for the additional gift.

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thanks Kat for the feedback and glad that you are happy with the product. Cheers! Lucy from Jas Fashion

Tarotlova
TarotlovaPerth, WA

You Get Exactly What You See On Website

Really happy with the variety and prices, some of the prices I saw at other online places were ridiculously overpriced. I got 5 different products plus a freebie, which was lovely, 3 of them were a set of two so lots of different ways to wear, and mix & match them. Fast delivery dispatched on 6 Dec and arrived on the 13 which was a Sunday. Perfect timing as I start chemo this Friday and have them ready for when I loose my hair. Possibly the only thing I would like to see is a page with instructions on different ways to tie the scarves ect.

Maree Dunn
Maree DunnWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

5 Star all the way

I am so happy with my purchase and the competitive prices but most of all I can't say enough of the fantastic staff. Highly recommend this brilliant Aussie shop.

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thank you Maree for the good feedback. I will show your feedback to our workers so that they know their work has been appreciated by customers like you. Take care! Lucy

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

Highly recommend Jas Fashion

Great range, very affordable, good quality product and fast delivery. Have had many compliments on the headwear. I highly recommend Jas Fashion.

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thank you Karen, for recommending Jas Fashion. We will keep the good work up for the community. Take care!

Beautiful

Product range was good and I was able find what I wanted with ease. My product is exactly as presented on the website. It was delivered promptly. I would highly recommended this business.

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thanks, Carol. It's great to have happy customers like you. We will keep it up! Jas Fashion

Very nice fit so comfortable I am a chemo patient.

the website was easy to navigate the headwear looked the same as what was pictures delivery was excellent, very satisfied with all the products I bought from here. Great goods for chemo patients

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thanks, Dianne, for the 5 start review on our products and services. We will keep the good things up. You take care and let us know if we can be of further assistance to you. Jas Fashion Team

Just so comfortable - wear them all the time

The customer service was excellent and the products were delivered promptly. I was very happy with the range available and as I a chemo patient I love the quality and comfort of the headwear.

Excellent service

Just want to express my complete satisfaction when placing an order recently.
I found my headwear purchase as per your website very comfortable and very reasonable pricing.
The quick efficient service was great having my headwear delivered within a couple of days. I have had numerous compliments on my headwear and haven't hesitated to recommend your store.
Thankyou so much Carolyn

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thank you very much Carolyn, for your feedback. It has been a pleasure. Feel free to let us know if we can be of further help. Regards, Jas Fashion

Jen F.
Jen F.

Excellent Service...

The website is so easy to navigate, and the range of chemo headwear is fabulous, and very affordable. Even though delivery has slowed because of Covid, my products still arrived in good time. I've bought quite a few products and everyone is top quality, beautiful and soft, and fit well. They all look wonderful on and I feel confident when I wear any of them. Finally a big thank you to Lucy for being so lovely and helpful....

Jen

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thank you Jen for the feedback. We are humbled and as a small business, we are just doing the best we can. Take care at this confusing time with COVID. Lucy

Other Clothing Shops & Brands