Jas Fashion

Jas Fashion (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Jas Fashion

Josephine
Josephine Sydney, NSW

Fantastic items

I brought 4 different head beanies and am happy with alll of them. Well made and comfortable to wear. Delivery was fast. Ordered on Tuesday night delivered on Thursday.
Highly recommended.

Marion I
Marion ISydney, NSW

Great store, lovely items.

This is a great company to deal their website is easy to navigate and check out is simple. They have a big choice of headwear and orders are dispatched quickly. I highly recommend Jas Fashions.

Perfect for my needs.

I will shop here again. Delivery was speedy and the product was of good quality. The gloves were exactly as shown in the photograph.

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thanks you very much for the trust placed on us. We will strive to do our best. Feel free to contact us if you have any concerns about our service and products. Cheers! Jas Fashion Team

Great product

Excellent service and product. Fast and easy ordering and delivery. I have purchased here before and can recommend this company.

Yasmin McPherson
Yasmin McPhersonHobart, TAS

Excellent customer service

Great products, fantastic quick service and beautiful and soft exactly what is needed Would buy from again and definitely recommend.

lisa
lisaHunter Region, NSW

Great Product

Great product, fantastic quick service and beautiful and soft exactly what is needed.
Was sent quickly and the communication was great.

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thank you Lisa, for the review. Greatly appreciated. Take care! Jas Fashion Lucy

Sharontlg
SharontlgCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Exactly what I ordered

Prompt delivery, good communication, bonus gift a real surprise thankyou I have made several purchases through jas fashion and am overall happy with the,

WendyLF
WendyLFWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

What a great resource this website is

I was pleasantly surprised to find this website and see the marvellous range of comfy, practical and very attractive hats, beanies and accessories available. The order was dispatched straight away and communication was perfect.
My hat was also a pleasant surprise as to fit, comfort and level of sun protection (the main reason I was buying). I love it and have worn it several times already. Thank you for a great service and product.

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thanks, Wendy, for leaving us this review with detailed information. It will definitely help other customers.

Mazza
Mazza Illawarra, NSW

Great products

Service & products are excellent
I am just at the beginning of my chemo journey and wanted to be organised
I am very pleased with the range of products and service & delivery is A1

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thank you for your review. It has been greatly appreciated. Glad that you are happy with our products and service. Take care!

Find out how Jas Fashion compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Products were exactly as stated, very fast dispatch and delivery would recommend

the store was very easy to navigate and there was a very large selection to choose from and the products are of a very good quality

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thank you, Judy, for your feedback and for reviewing our store. Customers like you are our inspirations! Take care!

Robyn L
Robyn LWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I Feel Glad not Sad wearing this Headwear

Lovely choice of fabrics (bamboo is deliciously light & silky, so is my favourite) Great styles, easy to add accessories like any scarves or brooches.
I could not select navy in my options as was sold out, but my black, maroon and teal were great too. (I'm a cool-winter skin tone woman)
I ordered in advance of my first chemo and kept them wrapped for 3 weeks or so, but today (day 2 after 1st chemo) with my hair all clippered off, again pro-actively, I've worn 2 today and I feel great ! This Headwear makes me glad not sad about seeing my true skullshape for the first time in my life...funny that! Thankyou Jas Fashion ❤️

Bev
BevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company.

Very pleased with purchases. Excellent products, fashionable and perfect for giving me a lift when going out. Would recommend to anyone.

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thanks, Bev, for the positive feedback.

Megan
MeganBundeena

Good product

Easy transaction, speedy delivery, quality product - as described and both hats ordered looked great on my friend. I think the hats were money well spent and my friend was happy!

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thank you Megan, for the feedback. It has been a pleasure dealing with you. Jas Fashion Team

Great service & product

Super fast delivery and item exactly as shown. Very happy. Will definitely purchase from this seller again and recommend to others Thank you!

Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent service, very quick postage and great product

The website is very easy to work with, the customer service is great too. This is the third sun visor I have purchased from JAS Fashion and they are all extremely well made, of good quality and comfortable to wear. They arrived in extremely quick time. Thank you JAS

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thank you Linda for the feedback. It has been a pleasure dealing with you.

Satisfied Customer

Great quality, range & size of products. Very efficient delivery, with regular updates via email. We will definitely recommend to others.

Great buy!!!

I was really happy with my products and the quality of them. Delivery was quick. I would highly recommend them.

jenny
jenny

wonderful products

beginning this journey, I feel I will be in some sought of control with such lovey head wear, thankyou for a great quality products

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thank you, Jenny, for the positive review. Glad we can help in a small way with your journey ahead. Take care!

A great service

Really a great service. Good quality, efficient delivery and very much satisfied with the design. I have ordered more and I have recommended to a friend.

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thank you Rajini, for the feedback and recommending Jas Fashion.

Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Speedy Delivery

I'm happy with the caps I orders. Delivery was super fast….within a few days. I highly recommend Jas products and service. Happy customer

Lynne
LynneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Chemo headwear

Speedy delivery, great quality, exactly what I wanted and an Australian based company. As well I received a free gift! Thankyou. I would definitely recommend Jas Fashion.

Wendy
WendyCanberra 2600, ACT

True to website photos, super quick delivery

The product is extremely true to the photos on the website, very easy to order, and super fast delivery. These hats were a gift , and recipient just loves them! Super happy, thanks so much !

Kat
KatSydney, NSW

Excellent service and product

Thank you for the prompt delivery. Bandanas were perfect and true to size and colour. Thank you for the additional gift.

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thanks Kat for the feedback and glad that you are happy with the product. Cheers! Lucy from Jas Fashion

Tarotlova
TarotlovaPerth, WA

You Get Exactly What You See On Website

Really happy with the variety and prices, some of the prices I saw at other online places were ridiculously overpriced. I got 5 different products plus a freebie, which was lovely, 3 of them were a set of two so lots of different ways to wear, and mix & match them. Fast delivery dispatched on 6 Dec and arrived on the 13 which was a Sunday. Perfect timing as I start chemo this Friday and have them ready for when I loose my hair. Possibly the only thing I would like to see is a page with instructions on different ways to tie the scarves ect.

Maree Dunn
Maree DunnWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

5 Star all the way

I am so happy with my purchase and the competitive prices but most of all I can't say enough of the fantastic staff. Highly recommend this brilliant Aussie shop.

Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thank you Maree for the good feedback. I will show your feedback to our workers so that they know their work has been appreciated by customers like you. Take care! Lucy

Other Clothing Shops & Brands