100% · 1610%

Olivia
OliviaSydney3 posts

Simple but attractive

A great place to shop for head scarves and hats. Wide variety to choose from and prices are very reasonable. Website easy to manage and user friendly.
Lorraine
LorraineLaunceston, TAS3 posts

Very happy with Jas products

Jas Fashions are very easy to deal with and the products are very comfortable to wear. Fantastic prices and delivery is always on time. Highly recommend
Headcap
HeadcapSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and Normal

Product was true to picture. Lovely. I have thin hair, these headcovers are great :)
Fast shipping to QLD, even at Christmastime.
Free headsock as gift with my purchase :)
Janita F.
Janita F.2 posts

Great product and service

Great website and a huge catalogue to choose from. I bought several turbans and a cap - they are well priced so you can stock up. Nice designs and soft fabric! Delivered swiftly given current postal delays. A great caring service! Thank you
joy opie
joy opieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

lovely headcover

Delighted with the headcovers. My daughter bought me two and I have bought 2 more. During chemo the hair loss is difficult and these boost your morale.
Jen
JenVictoria

So impressed with the range - just what I needed

Great website and very reasonable pricing. Delivery was super quick and arrived well in time of my chemo treatment. Will definitely be purchasing again these quality items again.
Gail L.
Gail L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD12 posts

No hair, no problem :-)

When it's a tough time health wise, hair loss just makes it worse. Purchased hats and wraps and they're beautiful. SOFT... and no rough edges. so they're practical and pretty.
Frances T.
Frances T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Helped to make a difficult time somewhat easier

Easy to use website. As I am going through chemo I purchased 3 different hats. Lovely quality.
Delivery was within 3 days of order. Appreciated the surprise, thank you.
Geoff
Geoff3 posts

great hats for fishing

hats have lots of vents so they stay cool on ya head, the flap at the back keeps the sun off
Dale
Dale2 posts

Very pleased

I was very pleased with the product. I purchased a turban as I am going through Chemotherapy.
The website was easily navigated and the range was varied. Highly recommend.
Ommie
OmmieSydney, NSW4 posts

Great selection

Easy website to negotiate, large selection of headwear and reasonably priced. The staff are very pleasant and accommodating. Highly recommend.
Rob
RobSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Perfect service perfect product great price

quick delivery. So satisfied with my purchases so comfortable to wear good quality. Repeat customer.
Prices are so reasonable
Great customer service highly recommend
Janine
JaninePerth, WA6 posts

Perfect

Plenty to choose from, great range and easy to view online. My mum was really happy with the item I purchased for her and equally happy with the gift.
Kerry j
Kerry jGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Very happy product arrived very promptly considering current postage problems

Very satisfied with range available and quality of the products I purchased store was easy to navigate and had a large range on display
Ion
Ion South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Very happy with my purchase

Great products,very quick delivery and very good customer service.
I am very happy with my purchase. Exactly what I was looking for.
Peter J
Peter JNorthern Region, NSW3 posts

Jas Fashion are outstanding

Such quick delivery. So satisfied with my purchases - so comfortable to wear and such good quality. So many colours, and so many options!
The beautiful (surprise) gift is just fabulous. My hat stays on, like glue, and I can wear the seamless hat liner wrap around the house - it is so light and covers my head really well!
Thank you Jas Fashion - so happy!!

Valr
ValrSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Perfect ordering more

I was very happy with my order I was hesitant about the Cotton Ruched Cadet Hat so only ordered one. I really like it so ordering 3 more as there are lovely colours to choose from. I also got 4 turbans of different colours & they are all very nice. It was so easy to order with quick delivery. Very happy customer.
LilyG
LilyG2 posts

Very happy

Bought a cotton cap with loops and a scarf for my sister and she loves it so much that she ordered a few more for herself. Great service from Jas Fashion, fast delivery and a great product. Sizing was perfect.
Sue
SueSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very soft and comfortable

I ordered 4 hats/scarves, I am very pleased with my purchase, they are very soft and comfortable. Delivery was very quick. Will purchase more in the future
Greatwork
GreatworkAU2 posts

Great product

Good quality arrived on time excellent communication highly recommended this company to anyone looking for good service and product availability
Dawn
DawnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So glad I discovered Jas Fashion

Was very pleased with my purchases - have placed orders twice. Love the bamboo hats as they are so comfy to wear during cancer treatment. The website gives a lot of detail and so many choices. I received my orders within a couple of days.
Sandi R.
Sandi R.Sydney, NSW5 posts

Perfect headwear for hair lose

Love everything I’ve bought. Fashionable and very comfortable to wear. Large variety to choose from. Great value for money, would highly recommend them.
Sally W
Sally WSydney, NSW2 posts

Great service and product

Quick delivery of my beanies prior to my chemo treatment. Great choice of headwear and very reasonably priced. Will certainly use again
Toppies
ToppiesPerth, WA2 posts

Just what I needed

Love the beanie, head band and the “multi functional headwear”. Perfect for my needs. Versatile, comfortable and good quality. Thank you Jas Fashion!
Jules
JulesBrisbane6 posts

Pleasantly surprised

Fast delivery, great products - well made, reasonably priced. I also appreciated sizing information and the free gift was a lovely unexpected bonus.
Dianne73
Dianne73Victoria2 posts

I love my new turban. It's very stylish and comfortable to wear all day

I am more than satisfied with Jas Fashions - they are great to deal with. Great products, fast delivery and excellent communication

Lorraine
LorraineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very pleased

I have had two orders from Jas Fashions, and both orders arrive very quickly within a few days and all the products are all excellent and very good value I would recommend Jas Fashion to my friends
Caro
Caro

Excellent, highly recommend

Products that were ordered arrived promptly and looking exactly as they do on the website. Excellent value for money. This company is a great supporter of organisations who assist people undergoing treatment for cancer. Thank you.
Jenny
Jenny2 posts

hats fit very well, are soft and comfortable and delivery time was excellent

the website was easy to use. biggest problem was making a choice, lots of colors and stiles. Prices were very fair and manageable
Shanda
Shanda

Good products and great speed of delivery

The products are very good and the delivery time’s fantastic when living rural and isolated. Very happy. 3 purchases now
Pritam
Pritam

Excellent customer service!!!

Received Very professional and prompt customer service. Product was easily collected from their warehouse.
Thanks. I Would love to shop with Jas Fashion again.
Sue Holmes
Sue HolmesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

These are the most comfortable warm hats!

It was really easy to use the online store, I found what I was looking for straight away. There are a large assortment to choose from, everything I have purchased have been comfortable and easy to wear fantastic service.
Rebecca
Rebecca

high quality products

High quality products (chemo caps) and speedy shipping. I've made two purchases from Jas Fashion and both were 5 stars.
Debbie Schiavone
Debbie Schiavone

Great service and will recommend to others

Great customer service on two separate purchases. All were, 'as advertised. Excellent quality. Good delivery estimation, and arrived early.
Thank you.
Jaz
Jaz

Very comfy & warm perfect for the cold winter days

Quiet easy to find a particular product that I had in mind, checkout was also easy to complete & I would of received the hat the next day except for Australia post not leaving at my front door.
Patty
Patty

Excellent service and quality

Product range is great, prices are realistic too. My order arrived safely and quickly. The quality of the the headwear is 100%, beautifully soft and very comfortable to wear. I will order from Jas again, and I highly recommend Jas Fashion, oh, and I received a lovely free gift with my order.

Josephine
Josephine Sydney, NSW

Fantastic items

I brought 4 different head beanies and am happy with alll of them. Well made and comfortable to wear. Delivery was fast. Ordered on Tuesday night delivered on Thursday.
Highly recommended.
Marion I
Marion ISydney, NSW10 posts

Great store, lovely items

This is a great company to deal their website is easy to navigate and check out is simple. They have a big choice of headwear and orders are dispatched quickly. I highly recommend Jas Fashions.
Mrs K Holloway
Mrs K Holloway2 posts

Perfect for my needs

I will shop here again. Delivery was speedy and the product was of good quality. The gloves were exactly as shown in the photograph. Show reply
Bowler
Bowler

Great product

Excellent service and product. Fast and easy ordering and delivery. I have purchased here before and can recommend this company.