Jas Fashion

Jas Fashion (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Jas Fashion

• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (44) · Not as advertised (0)
karenfff
karenfffnsw, 2323

comfortable hats

Jas Fashion
Customer Support J.Jas Fashion

Thanks, Karen, for sharing your experience. I tought I have responded to your review a long time aga. Just let you know it has been a great pleasure to getting your covered.

Maggie
MaggieSydney, NSW

Happy customer

Just wanted to thank you very much for the beautiful hat I received today, my mum really liked it and she received a little gift too with it. Was quick delivery and very soft material... Thank you again

Amazing service.

Ordered 3 hats for a friend having chemo. Wasn't sure of the sizing, after speaking to Lucy who was amazingly helpful made my decision. My friend received her hats within a couple of days, she is totally happy with the quality and softness of these little hats. Thanks Lucy

Andrée

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Jas Fashion compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

A good variety of hats! Efficient!

Clear description of products. A good variety. Efficient. I was able to pick my order up from their Lidcombe Warehouse the same day I placed my order. Good customer service! A simple and satisfying shopping experience!

Shirley G
Shirley GSydney

Quality Chemo Products! Reasonable Prices!

I am very pleased with the products and service received from Jas Fashion! All the hats are all very soft and comfortable. They are great for people with no hair. A happy and a repeat customer!