Jason Insulux Heated Throw

Jason Insulux Heated Throw

Electric Blankets Buying Guide

Along with hot drinks and thick socks, electric blankets are one of winter’s most-loved creature comforts. If you’re looking for wraparound warmth that clings to you deliciously, an electric blanket or heated throw is a top pick.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Jordan V.

Jordan V.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Saves lots on electricity. Very comfy.

Blanket uses very little electricity and heats up very quickly. Ever since I bought this living alone I haven't used my space heaters.

It is very convenient being able to change the heat settings on the blanket rather than having to get up and walk over to the space heater.

The material feels very premium. It made last winter much cozier and I am very satisfied with this purchase.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $50.00.

Dan D

Dan DSydney

So warm and snuggly!

I didn't know I needed one of these until I saw it on specials at my local Woolworths. The fabric feels nice to touch and looks good enough to take with me when traveling.
I sometimes wish the heating wasn't timed aka turning off on its own.

Purchased in July 2018.

Sewsoau

SewsoauAdelaide

Warm and toasty

It's a throw similar to many others on the market. I purchased this one because of positive reviews, the two year warranty and the size which is slightly bigger than some others on the market. The plush fabric on both sides is soft and sits well in use. The control was a little tricky for my husband at first (read instructions?!). Easy control once the manual was read. Happy with my purchase and it saves using the heater when just my hubby is home

Purchased in May 2019 at Spotlight Retail Stores for $40.00.

Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Find out how Jason Insulux Heated Throw compares to other Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

nikhild

nikhild

Great electric blanket

We purchased this when it was on special at half price at Woolies. The mattress comes with a controller to control heat levels. There’s no inbuilt timer but you can buy a timer plug. the mattress takes 15-20 minutes to heat up. Very happy with the purchase. Uses a lot less electricity- about 5cents per hour.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Luna

LunaPerth, WA

Perfect & so warm!!

I bought this few years ago and since then this is a ''must'' item in each winter. It's super warm, so soft and economical. It has a level up to 8 but you will need probably up to 3 at maximum. Very quick to heat up and if I have this on my lap I won't need to a heater in the room at all. It was only $30 or so - such a perfect item! Highly recommend this.

Date PurchasedMay 2014
Anushka

AnushkaVictoria

This is amazing!

Amazing throw. So warm and comfortable. Very happy with it. Everything as described and has 2 timer settings and 9 heat settings. Got it on sale through catch of the day

blackhalo76