jasonl.com.au
Listing monitored by jasonl.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (15)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (14) · Not as advertised (0)
LKL
LKLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Small office fitout and SO HAPPY WITH PRODUCTS AND SERVICE!

Great service! Products delivered when they said they would be. Thank you Alex for your project management and Julian for your expect advice

Stacie
StacieGunnedah

Great product, false advertisement of in stock items

The products themselves are perfect. I purchased 3x sonic slab end desk, hutches and pedestal drawer sets. They were very will packed and I had no damages in such a big order. The desks are heavy duty and excellent quality and were easy to assemble.
My issue however is advertising that their items are all 'in stock' and ready to ship. I purchased 3 desks thinking the worst case scenario they'd arrive in a week, only to not receive anything so I phoned customer service and was advised my items actually were not in stock and would take another month. If I had have been told this in the first place I would have purchased elsewhere.

Gillian M.
Gillian M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent quality

Excellent quality and easy assembly. Very happy with our new home office desk and drawers. Fast and easy delivery too.

Brett
BrettGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service

Have had continual problems with Jason L who struggle with consistency in terms of delivery. The latest issue was missing products to put the furniture together, despite a list of all products being sent. They have always had problems with delivery into Victoria this latest issue was better than previous, however basic errors make them look second rate

Pedro d.
Pedro d.

Overpriced for poor quality

Nearly $600 for a small manual sit-stand desk with cumbersome operation.
The crank performance is horrible and it takes more than 100 turns to wind the desk up/down.
Customer service claims the product within specifications and wouldn't replace the item without the original package and a 25% surcharge if I opted to buy another desk.
Similar products cost 1/2 the price with better performance.

Green V.
Green V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The home office never easier!

Since the lockdown, I needed to set up my home office. That decision brought me to the adjustable desk deal at JasonL. And, I totally enjoy my investment so far!

Christina
ChristinaSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service!!! Second to none when it comes to helping the customer!

Store LocationJasonL
Tom Roche
Tom RocheSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

My wife bought a chair which didn't fit our desk. Even thought it was unpacked, Jason L changed it to a different and more expensive chair for the same price.

CRG
CRGSydney, NSW

Great Service Great Product

We couldnt decide on our office furniure but the staff were very patient and helpful, especially Carli who showed us all the stock and options and helped with delivery and installation - made it very easy to buy the items!

Store LocationAlexandria

Tom
TomSydney

Top notch service

They personally delivered the item when it was misdelivered, and it came with socks :) Very happy. Their customer was also very friendly and accommodating throughout the entire purchase process. Cheers guys.

MissDD
MissDDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service and Awesome products

The Brisbane showroom was easy to find and the FREE Parking in McWhiters parking was a nice bonus. The ladies helped me to pick out a great office chairs for my home. I recieved the chair a week later as promised. Overall my experience of JasonL was great and I love the product.

Store LocationBrisbane

Missmillz88
Missmillz88South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and Showroom

I am so impressed with the JasonL showroom in Fortitude Valley. The ladies were extremely professional, knowledgeable and their communication with me has been great. I received my items, and the assembly team was polite and on time. Overall, it was a great experience and I would highly recommend JasonL.

George
GeorgeSydney, NSW

Exactly what I was looking for

I have been searching for a particular chair, and finally came across a chair that appeared to be similar on their website, I rang to ask for details and was pleasantly surprised to be able to state what I wanted and that somebody knew exactly what I was after and they were able to help me and also in a pleasant manner.
I got the chair within 3 working days and was very happy with the chair and the service. I would recommend them.

Excellent customer service

The product I had ordered was unexpectedly not available in the chosen colour.
I was immediately notified and was offered several options. I accepted one option and received a refund for the shipping costs. The product arrived then promptly. Excellent customer service.

ryab
ryabSydney, NSW

Great Service and happy with my new desk

Friendly and efficient customer service. My office desk arrived exactly on the estimated day of delivery and installation, and I received a call the day before to confirm. They even allowed me to choose a time and they arrived right on time. The whole process was so easy. I would recommend this company and will use them again in future.