jasonl.com.au

jasonl.com.au (page 2 of 2)

Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by jasonl.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (15)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (15) · Not as advertised (1)
Kitty kat
Kitty katMelbourne

Poor communication

The company said they would deliver my goodies between 9am to noon on a weekday, which was fine. No-one came and no-one called. I rang them at 12.30pm and was told the person who could help was 'at lunch, we'll call you back' (don't they have mobiles?). Called back at 1.15pm as no-one had called me. 'He's still at lunch' they said and no-one else could help me. Called again at 2.30pm. Someone else helped, but only to confirm my goodies weren't coming. So 5.5 hours of my time wasted. Businesses like these have to start treating their customers properly. It is so easy to do. Why can't you do it. Our time is important too.

Moongold
MoongoldAU

Excellent customer help and consideration

Very Professional

Very professional, and a pleasure to deal with for a small customer like me, particularly with Samantha and Brooke who were prompt and accommodating in terms of product and delivery.

Great service, good product.

We bought two new office chairs and they work a treat. Good service when we went to the warehouse, good follow up and good quality product, would definitely recommend it.

Unity
UnityTemora, NSW

Has potential but lots to improve

Awful - Do Not Buy From Here

We are a consulting firm which took a risk purchasing new furniture from Jason L. It has now been a three month saga of incorrect colours and furniture delivered, unanswered phone calls and excuses.

Waste of time and money.

No Goods For 2 Weeks, Customer Service Did Not Replied

I've ordered table on website and paid by card. 2 weeks pass no goods, no news. Customer service stop replying on emails and can't give me ETD time. Waiting another week and get me money back..

Kate
KateSydney

Excellent customer service, fast delivery, good product

I'd tried a few other furniture companies before I found JasonL. All had been a disappointment with over promises on delivery timeframes and terrible customer service.
JasonL was a breath of fresh air. I spoke with a customer service rep [name removed] who took time to work through my order, check it was in stock, advise about size and material and make recommendations.
The desk I ordered arrived in just 2 days. It's perfect and really solid, good quality - a nice change from the cheapo Swedish mass produced desk I had before.

Thanks JasonL

Even Happier Second Time Customer

Thanks JasonL. Looking forward to receiving my new standing desk. Also appreciate the customer service on my existing JasonL desk which i had accidentally misplaced some connecting bolts. Highly recommend the products and with really great service, it's hard to go past anything else for my office needs. Always come back to the site first whenever considering new office furniture.

Very Happy!

Really happy with our purchase and overall experience. They have a fantastic range to suit all budgets and Brooke totally "got" what we were after and went out of her way to ensure that our furniture was delivered and installed in a really quick time frame. We really felt looked after. Would definitely go back to Jason L next time we need office furniture!
Great range, top customer service, competitive pricing

Prospa
ProspaSydney

Great Service!

We were highly impressed with the speed and service Jasonl provided us when we needed a very fast turnaround. The guys provided us with our entire office furnishing at a very reasonable price and took the time to make sure we maximised our office space.We really appreciated the extra effort received and will definitely be using them again!
Fast and good value for money

Shaun
ShaunSydney, Australia

Very Happy Buyer!

I was extremely happy with my purchase from JasonL. Firstly, customer service was extremely helpful when I called up to ask which chair was best for me. Once purchased, my Chair arrived in just 2 days as promised, assembled (I wasn't even in the office!) and is the most comfortable chair i've ever owned.

Incredible value for a quality product.

Thank you. Will definitely be a return purchaser, if this chair ever dies!
quality product, fast delivery, value for money, great customer service

zipMoney
zipMoneySydney

The perfect start to our business

As a fast-paced, energetic startup we were looking for a furniture supplier who could supply quality in an expedited timeframe. JasonL not only did this but we have since bought more items from the lads. We love the guys and look forward to buying lots more workstations plus cool, colourful items as we build out our business!
great looking, great walking, great prices

Still haven't received goods!

Think twice before making any purchases from Jason L. They state on their site products will be dispatched within 1-3 business days, this is a lie. We ordered weeks ago and still have no ETA. Shocking lead time!!
Unless you are happy to actually receive your goods months after purchase I would highly recommend buying your office equipment else where.

Orders are extremely delayed! We still have not received our goods!