jasonl.com.au
Listing monitored by jasonl.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (1)
Pedro d.
Pedro d.

Overpriced for poor quality

Nearly $600 for a small manual sit-stand desk with cumbersome operation.
The crank performance is horrible and it takes more than 100 turns to wind the desk up/down.
Customer service claims the product within specifications and wouldn't replace the item without the original package and a 25% surcharge if I opted to buy another desk.
Similar products cost 1/2 the price with better performance.

Greg R.
Greg R.Sydney, NSW

Company and service is a joke

This company has totally failed in quality, delivery, installation, replacing faulty components, refunding other cancelled items that were 'backordered" (would be good if they told you that before insisting on up front payment) and in the course, returning calls and emails. Good marketing but no substance. Buyer beware.

Other Furniture Shops

Dean
DeanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buyer beware!

We ordered a counter desk and 6 chairs, which were apparently 'in stock' and ready to ship. They confirmed in writing it would be 5 days. After 2 weeks, I became concerned and contacted them. They advised they were out of stock and waiting for a new container shipment. They advised of a date for delivery, at which stage I said, if it doesnt arrive I want a refund. Guess what? Didnt arrive!!! To this date Ive been advised Im getting a refund, but still havent seen it yet....$1500 down the drain? We'll see. My advice, go with someone more reputable....

Kitty kat
Kitty katMelbourne

Poor communication

The company said they would deliver my goodies between 9am to noon on a weekday, which was fine. No-one came and no-one called. I rang them at 12.30pm and was told the person who could help was 'at lunch, we'll call you back' (don't they have mobiles?). Called back at 1.15pm as no-one had called me. 'He's still at lunch' they said and no-one else could help me. Called again at 2.30pm. Someone else helped, but only to confirm my goodies weren't coming. So 5.5 hours of my time wasted. Businesses like these have to start treating their customers properly. It is so easy to do. Why can't you do it. Our time is important too.

Furniture Shops

Find out how jasonl.com.au compares to other Furniture Shops

Awful - Do Not Buy From Here

We are a consulting firm which took a risk purchasing new furniture from Jason L. It has now been a three month saga of incorrect colours and furniture delivered, unanswered phone calls and excuses.

Waste of time and money.

No Goods For 2 Weeks, Customer Service Did Not Replied

I've ordered table on website and paid by card. 2 weeks pass no goods, no news. Customer service stop replying on emails and can't give me ETD time. Waiting another week and get me money back..

Still haven't received goods!

Think twice before making any purchases from Jason L. They state on their site products will be dispatched within 1-3 business days, this is a lie. We ordered weeks ago and still have no ETA. Shocking lead time!!
Unless you are happy to actually receive your goods months after purchase I would highly recommend buying your office equipment else where.

Orders are extremely delayed! We still have not received our goods!