jasonl.com.au
Listing monitored by jasonl.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)
Stacie
StacieGunnedah

Great product, false advertisement of in stock items

The products themselves are perfect. I purchased 3x sonic slab end desk, hutches and pedestal drawer sets. They were very will packed and I had no damages in such a big order. The desks are heavy duty and excellent quality and were easy to assemble.
My issue however is advertising that their items are all 'in stock' and ready to ship. I purchased 3 desks thinking the worst case scenario they'd arrive in a week, only to not receive anything so I phoned customer service and was advised my items actually were not in stock and would take another month. If I had have been told this in the first place I would have purchased elsewhere.

Elvis
Elvis

Issue resolution

Ordered stock which took longer than normal. Customer care found a resolution in the mean time with the item coming at a later date. Just needs better communication with their clients.

Other Furniture Shops