jasonl.com.au
Listing monitored by jasonl.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (11)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (11) · Not as advertised (0)
LKL
LKLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Small office fitout and SO HAPPY WITH PRODUCTS AND SERVICE!

Great service! Products delivered when they said they would be. Thank you Alex for your project management and Julian for your expect advice

Gillian M.
Gillian M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent quality

Excellent quality and easy assembly. Very happy with our new home office desk and drawers. Fast and easy delivery too.

Highly Recommended - Straight forward service

Recently purchased a desk for our office. The quality was excellent and the service from Jason L was flawless and professional.

Green V.
Green V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The home office never easier!

Since the lockdown, I needed to set up my home office. That decision brought me to the adjustable desk deal at JasonL. And, I totally enjoy my investment so far!

Christina
ChristinaSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service!!! Second to none when it comes to helping the customer!

Tom Roche
Tom RocheSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

My wife bought a chair which didn't fit our desk. Even thought it was unpacked, Jason L changed it to a different and more expensive chair for the same price.

CRG
CRGSydney, NSW

Great Service Great Product

We couldnt decide on our office furniure but the staff were very patient and helpful, especially Carli who showed us all the stock and options and helped with delivery and installation - made it very easy to buy the items!

Tom
TomSydney

Top notch service

They personally delivered the item when it was misdelivered, and it came with socks :) Very happy. Their customer was also very friendly and accommodating throughout the entire purchase process. Cheers guys.

Momentum S.
Momentum S.South East Queensland, QLD

The Best Customer Service

We have used JasonL twice now. Both times on-line. It was easy to find the products we needed, the products are of good quality and look great. Email queries were answered promptly. The products were delivered when they said they would and assembled for us. They even checked our floor plan to ensure our layout would work.

MissDD
MissDDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service and Awesome products

The Brisbane showroom was easy to find and the FREE Parking in McWhiters parking was a nice bonus. The ladies helped me to pick out a great office chairs for my home. I recieved the chair a week later as promised. Overall my experience of JasonL was great and I love the product.

Missmillz88
Missmillz88South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and Showroom

I am so impressed with the JasonL showroom in Fortitude Valley. The ladies were extremely professional, knowledgeable and their communication with me has been great. I received my items, and the assembly team was polite and on time. Overall, it was a great experience and I would highly recommend JasonL.

Excellent customer service

The product I had ordered was unexpectedly not available in the chosen colour.
I was immediately notified and was offered several options. I accepted one option and received a refund for the shipping costs. The product arrived then promptly. Excellent customer service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

ryab
ryabSydney, NSW

Great Service and happy with my new desk

Friendly and efficient customer service. My office desk arrived exactly on the estimated day of delivery and installation, and I received a call the day before to confirm. They even allowed me to choose a time and they arrived right on time. The whole process was so easy. I would recommend this company and will use them again in future.

MaggieC
MaggieCGold Coast

They had exactly what I needed and delivered on time

My experience with Jason.l furniture was very positive. The product they offered in their online catalogue had all the features I wanted; it was in stock, dispatched within a few hours of ordering, and delivered interstate within 24 hours. What I received was exactly as described online; yes, I had to engage a furniture assembler but that was for an electric complex product that came flat in a box. Fair enough. We should leave that to the experts.

Fantastic company! excellent quality and great customer service!

Couldn't speak more highly of my experience with JasonL. They were very attentive to my needs and went above and beyond with ensuring I was provided with everything my office needed on time and assembled quickly.