JAX Tyres

JAX Tyres

Listing monitored by JAX Tyres & Auto

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (121)

Dodgy as!!

They charge for parts that haven't been used, and for things that weren't done. The parts are noticbly not new or replaced.

Store LocationSutherland
david
davidSydney

Not happy

Went to my local Jax tyres to get two new tyres on my 20" rims, they where 1 year old and not even scratched but then after the job was done I found a chunk in one of my rims, when I took it back the man I was dealing with claimed it couldn't be them as there was red paint on the part that was damaged and all their tools and equipement where black to prevent leaving marks so I left and as I was leaving I looked into the workshop to see bright red hoists, the same red as the paint left on my rim, seemed very obvious that they had damaged my rim and denied i couldnt be bothered arguing about it beacuse i know it would ve a waste of time but it i think its safe to say I won't ever go back again.

Store LocationMarsden park

Hi David,
We have attempted to contact you multiple times in regards to this matter however, have been unsuccessful. Please feel free to call our store on (02) 7209 2996
We hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks, the JAX team

david.bernardo.39
david.bernardo.39Palmerston 2913, ACT

Great Team - thank you for the confidence

Took my Stinger in for a service. I refused to take it to a Kia dealer because of experiences with my other vehicle. Im so grateful to have an honest and clean service with Jax. I've often recommended Jax Mitchell to my friends and will continue to support them in this way. Ill also be recommending them for other Stinger owners in Canberra who don't trust the dealers. Thanks again!

Store LocationMitchell, ACT
Neil S.
Neil S.

Mixed Feelings

Have been to Jax on a few occasions over the last 5 to 6 years. Service usually very good with no issue.

This time not only failed to replace the valves they installed nearly 4 years ago which resulted in a flat tyre, but then instructed my daughter to drive it back on a flat front because she was only about 1.5k away.

I simply cant believe any responsible business would offer that advice to a young driver. I have to rate the service as bad because it was good up to the end which resulted in stress and high risk for my daughter.
If you just replaced the valves this review would have been very positive.

Anyhow its such a shame but will now seriously need to rethink our suppliers of tyres.

Store LocationMitchelton, Brisbane
Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how JAX Tyres compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Mark L.
Mark L.Hunter Region, NSW

Incompetent at alignment for Alfa Romeo 147 performance alignment

Store LocationNewcastle NSW
Warwick M.
Warwick M.Western District, VIC

Exceptional and honest service

Purchased new set of tires and headlight restore. Headlight restoration was not up to mine or their standard due to being to far gone so I was refunded the cost with no hassle. Good honest service, highly recommend

Store LocationWarrnambool VIC

Wouldn't replace part they broke!

Took our Toyota Prado into the Bundaberg store for 4 new tyres and brake pads the day before we went on a camping trip. The next day we could hear a noise in the front drivers wheel. Upon a closer inspection we found a clip rattling around in the wheel centre cap. After taking a closer look at the cap i could see that 4 out of the 6 clips had been freshly broken. I took the cap back into them when we got home to be told that they will only glue the cap back on and this is what they always do if they break them. So after spendin over $1400 the best they offered to do was glue on something that they broke, and i had to spend $56 on a new one out of my own pocket. Will never be going back there ever again. Nice way to treat your customers.

Store LocationBundaberg
warren s.
warren s.Hunter Region, NSW

exceptional product and service

The Hancock tyres supplied and fitted by Jax Tyres Newcastle has improved the handling of my car instantly. the pay for 3 and get 4 tyres deal makes the purchase very reasonable.

Store LocationNewcastle NSW
jmk
jmk

Blotted their copy book

Having been a good customer of Jax Yeerongpilly for many years. I put up with their old crappy waiting room and facilities because I got a good price.
I had a really bad experience at their new premises a few weeks ago and went to Bob Jane and got polite and great service. They've lost me as a customer I'm afraid.

Store LocationMorooka

Stuart
StuartWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Jax Bundaberg- Numerous issues

Store LocationBundaberg qld
Warren F.
Warren F.Hunter Region, NSW

Exceptional service, knowledge and great brands

Hi, I needed new tyres, and as usual did a ring around, have been to Jax before, but my usual store couldn't help me with a deal, that albeit expired in two days, "oh vnt get those tyres for two days and the deal will expire tomorrow.

Rang another Jax store, Glendale, couldn't have been more helpful, did the deal, even though I wasn't getting them fitted toll they arrived from Sydney, covid and all that, they said didn't matter, ordered, got four for price of three, happy days.

If you are looking for tyres in the Newcastle area, Jax tyres at Glendale, they will look after you

Will be back for more when needed.

Exceptional

Store LocationGlendale nsw
capa
capaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast, good response, very polite and friendly!

Tyres on my 2017 CX-5 had finally perished! But I thought I could leave it till next month as Bills are mounting this month. Unfortunately one of tyre had puncture!!! I fixed it with emergency kit but I know it is not safe and only temporally fix. And Not worth fixing again. I phone them on Thursday and Friday tyres were fitted! Very very happy! Social thanks to Maria and team!

Store LocationEpping, Victoria

Excellent easy to use

Was very easy to locate and was very happy with service, very quick. Would go back to this store again.

Store LocationMackay 4740
Rami.H
Rami.H Sydney, NSW

Good advice and prices very acceptable with really good service .

I changed my tyres and brakes with wheel alignment and they gave me really good price to do all this jobs I actually saved money and my car drive 100% drive better then before .
The service was really good they test my car before and after which a lot busy shops they don't do it.
The advice was really helpfull they worked arround my budget and the quality that I want .
Defenitle I will be back .
Cheers.

Store LocationBankstown, Sydney, Nsw
Sue C
Sue CSouth East Queensland, QLD

MyJax Platinum - After sale warranty program - buyer beware.

Bought 4 new tyres from Jax Tyres & Auto based on their after sales warranty program - Platinum Plus program. However 8 weeks of emails and phone calls I am still waiting for my service vouchers. Jax claim the delay is due to technical problems. My wife had the same problem with receiving her Platinum Plus service vouchers when she purchased new tyres from Jax . Same excuses but the situation was finally rectified after some moths of back and forth communication when they sent her vouchers manually.
We will never buy tyres from Jax again. Bad experience, almost misleading advertising when you have to constantly chase them up for the service vouchers.

Store LocationFlinders Parade, North Lakes, Qld