JAX Tyres

Listing monitored by JAX Tyres & Auto

jmk
jmk

Blotted their copy book

Having been a good customer of Jax Yeerongpilly for many years. I put up with their old crappy waiting room and facilities because I got a good price.
I had a really bad experience at their new premises a few weeks ago and went to Bob Jane and got polite and great service. They've lost me as a customer I'm afraid.

ScottB
ScottB

Bit dodgy

Don't know how but in the course of fitting tyres and wheel alignment they flattened my battery? They also gouged one rim and took off tyre rod end cover again don't know why but did not put clamps back on time will tell whether tyres and alignment hold up

JAX T.JAX Tyres & Auto

Hi Scott, we are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would would love to discuss this in more detail with you to come to a resolution. You can reach head office on 02 9964 4000. Best Regards, Olivia at JAX Tyres

Mumof2scallywags
Mumof2scallywags

Meh!

Nothing really outstanding or great about this place. People were nice. Price was ok... but only beat the next best price by about $10. Nothing to do but sit and wait (in a very average waiting area) because of the location (no shops etc nearby). 1.5 hours for a set of tyres and alignment won’t send me racing back there. I’ll probably choose a better location next time for the measly amount what I saved.

Undisclosed
UndisclosedGeelong

2nd hand tyres. Lasted a while .

When another car rammed into my car this year it hit the front passenger wheel and mangled it and the rim. We had 2 tyres replaced (partner and i) but since they have developed slow leaks after a couple of months. However the price was reasonable. They aren't too bad in there. Very friendly and helpful. Just the slow leaks that have developed have set us back money wise.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how JAX Tyres compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

OLNIDL
OLNIDLSouth East Queensland, QLD

JAX - BFG's KO2's - and The Age of NEW Tyres

Andy
AndyMelbourne

Good product but service has issues

dirty rims

Had 2 tyres fitted to my car and a wheel alignment by Jax tyres Aspley. When I washed the car the following day I could not get the rims clean. One rim had black gunk on part of it, grease on another rim and overspray of silicone ( that was very difficult to wash off) on all rims. Spent an hour with cutting compound (to get the black stuff off) in addition to detergent, spray and wipe and a brush to remove the silicone overspray just to get the rims clean again.
The managers comment was that "he would let the boys know"
Not good enough Jax tyres!
This was the first time the service there was bad

JAX T.JAX Tyres & Auto

Franchisee replied to our customer with an explanation to how and why these wheels had black gunk on rims. Customer accepted our response and was happy to be a repeat customer in the future. Merry Christmas and have a Happy New year.

pros andcons of jax tyres

Rang Jax Tyres Bunderberg on a wednesday to do suspension on the Monday. Lost car for four days three goes at ordering parts. They gave me a lone car But three goes at getting parts really.

Disappointed. (fix the bug, im giving you 1 or 2 stars but its just going back to 3 stars)

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

OK

Went to JAX Quickfit in Haberfield as it was teh first store I saw when drining along Parrmamatta Road (new tio Sydney). prices were very competative nad they served me at short notice. The guys eyes lit up when I said I needed a pink slip as well as two new tyres. Was very relived to get theh pink slip and th emechanic took me through what he thought was wrong with the car. Just assumed I needed new wiper blades though! Desipte this will go back again.
Fast service after showing up off the street, free wheel alignment
Charged me for windscreen wipers when I didn't ask for the. Seemed to be in joke in workshop. treated me like I didn't know anything about cars when I have been working with them for 25 years.

noah w.
noah w.asked

if the wheel of my car is wonky 6 months after it is service can i get a refund

JAX T.JAX Tyres & Auto

Hi Noah, Thank you for your enquiry. Could you please inform us which store you visited, so we can forward this feedback onto them and have someone get in touch with you? Thanks, The JAX Team

Philip S.
Philip S.asked

Are you able to fit dash/rear cams

JAX T.JAX Tyres & Auto

Hi Phillip, Thank you for getting in contact with us. Please let me know which is your nearest JAX store and I will check with them first. Thanks, The JAX Team

Barry M.
Barry M.asked

Quote for wheel Balance Holden rodeo 4 wheels 16" rims rear wheel drive.

Tee Bags
Tee Bags

I think it was about $10 per wheel

David185
David185

I know that for my very very small wheels on my Proton Preve I was surprised to find that wheel balancing was only $8 per wheel but my tyres and wheels are significantly smaller than a Holden Rodeo

Get an answer from our members and JAX Tyres & Auto representatives