JAX Tyres

Listing monitored by JAX Tyres & Auto

david.bernardo.39
david.bernardo.39Palmerston 2913, ACT

Great Team - thank you for the confidence

Took my Stinger in for a service. I refused to take it to a Kia dealer because of experiences with my other vehicle. Im so grateful to have an honest and clean service with Jax. I've often recommended Jax Mitchell to my friends and will continue to support them in this way. Ill also be recommending them for other Stinger owners in Canberra who don't trust the dealers. Thanks again!

Warwick M.
Warwick M.Western District, VIC

Exceptional and honest service

Purchased new set of tires and headlight restore. Headlight restoration was not up to mine or their standard due to being to far gone so I was refunded the cost with no hassle. Good honest service, highly recommend

warren s.
warren s.Hunter Region, NSW

exceptional product and service

The Hancock tyres supplied and fitted by Jax Tyres Newcastle has improved the handling of my car instantly. the pay for 3 and get 4 tyres deal makes the purchase very reasonable.

Warren F.
Warren F.Hunter Region, NSW

Exceptional service, knowledge and great brands

Hi, I needed new tyres, and as usual did a ring around, have been to Jax before, but my usual store couldn't help me with a deal, that albeit expired in two days, "oh vnt get those tyres for two days and the deal will expire tomorrow.

Rang another Jax store, Glendale, couldn't have been more helpful, did the deal, even though I wasn't getting them fitted toll they arrived from Sydney, covid and all that, they said didn't matter, ordered, got four for price of three, happy days.

If you are looking for tyres in the Newcastle area, Jax tyres at Glendale, they will look after you

Will be back for more when needed.

Exceptional

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how JAX Tyres compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

MelbourneGal
MelbourneGalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service at Great Prices

I really like these guys - have always got great service at the Hawthorn branch. Very helpful and great prices, don't feel like I'm getting ripped off or told I need to have things done on my car just to make an extra buck. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable

Store LocationHawthorn
capa
capaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast, good response, very polite and friendly!

Tyres on my 2017 CX-5 had finally perished! But I thought I could leave it till next month as Bills are mounting this month. Unfortunately one of tyre had puncture!!! I fixed it with emergency kit but I know it is not safe and only temporally fix. And Not worth fixing again. I phone them on Thursday and Friday tyres were fitted! Very very happy! Social thanks to Maria and team!

Rami.H
Rami.H Sydney, NSW

Good advice and prices very acceptable with really good service .

I changed my tyres and brakes with wheel alignment and they gave me really good price to do all this jobs I actually saved money and my car drive 100% drive better then before .
The service was really good they test my car before and after which a lot busy shops they don't do it.
The advice was really helpfull they worked arround my budget and the quality that I want .
Defenitle I will be back .
Cheers.

Carol Lear
Carol LearSydney, NSW

Exceptional service!

Phoned the ARTARMON branch in the morning regarding a burst tyre and dent in wheel - spoke with Jackson. He was incredibly helpful. polite and professional. Took the car to JAX TYRES in Artarmon the same afternoon and the wheel was repaired, tyre replaced and fitted on the spot. Again, the service was exceptional and the price was excellent. Can't thank Jackson and the team enough for such a quick and great service. Will definitely recommend to anyone.

carl h.
carl h.Hunter Region, NSW

Tyre purchased

Had to buy a tyre they are very helpful and had done the job in a timely matter would definitely recommend this place place was easy to find

Agro
AgroSydney, NSW

Friendly Professional Service and great deals on tyres

I purchased 4 Bridgestone Ecopia EP300 Tyres and had a wheel alignment from Jax Blacktown.. Friendly professional service done within 45 minutes from the time booked. I have been going to Jax Tyres and Auto Blacktown for over 30 years

HazybSydney, NSW

I recently got a nail in my tyre. I went to Jax auto tyres in Penrith on the chance they could help me. My tyre was fixed within 15 minutes. The staff member who served me was so polite and friendly. I’m very impressed.

Hazyb

Thats my pleasure. I was just happy to have my tyre fixed so quickly on my LDV

Beardy Bonce
Beardy BonceSydney, NSW

Could be happier :) Jax Artarmon

Purchased 4 x pilot Sport 4 tyres 225 40 r18 for my 2018 Golf GTI.
Jax had the best price @ $219 per corner fitted. Also had the wheel alignment done. (Bob Jane had the PS4 tyres advertised for $217 BUT didnt expect to have stock until March)
From initial phone call and booking the car in thru to driving the car away, this was a very positive experience.
Its the first time I've seen a tyre fitter use a torque wrench on the wheel nuts, clean off the tyre soap and dress the tyres.
Jax Artarmon was clean and tidy, Jackson and co were professional and polite.
I know that Jax is a franchise so i cant vouch for any other outlet...but ill certainly return to Jax Artarmon

JAX T.JAX Tyres & Auto

Hi Beardy and thank you for the exceptional review! We are so glad to have provided the most comprehensive and efficient service in store. Take care and we will see you again soon!

fido
fido

Best price. On time appointment. Easy to navigate website.

Required two new rear Bridgestone RE003's. Everywhere else was from $20-70 more expensive per tyre. Booked it in online for the next day to be done. Arrived 10min early. Was out the door, fully fitted, balanced and aligned 1hr 15min later! The invoice was exactly as quoted online plus the $79.00 front and rear alignment. Simple, clear, concise and efficient! Fantastic.

JAX T.JAX Tyres & Auto

Good Morning Fido, Thank you for the fantastic review! The team at Geelong always strive to provide the most efficient and comprehensive service. We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you in store soon. Thanks, The JAX Team

Ranko
RankoIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Service Jax Tyres Warilla

Booked in my CX 5 for 80K Service
Price was good. Customer Service was good. Car was returned to me before the arranged time.

Rhonda C.
Rhonda C.Sydney, NSW

great service

no appointment fitted me in explained costs etc great service highly recommend to my friends the waiting time was not long so all good

JAX T.JAX Tyres & Auto

Hi Rhonda, Thank you for the incredible review! We are glad we could assist you in a way that met your needs. We appreciate your support and look forward to your next visit!