Jaycar Electronics Physical Store

Jaycar Electronics Physical Store

2.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (42)
Joseph rabbit

Joseph rabbitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jaycar – misleading information about powertech portable power centre mb-3748 in the marketing material of jaycar

Store LocationMarrochy
Konewone

KonewoneAdelaide

Battery failed after 3 month warranty.

On approach and showing the staff the issue. We were using their charger and their battery with the cell failing a replacement was afforded immediately. Good service on a product failure. Thank you

Store LocationSt marys
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Swann cameras

Swann security cameras deserve no stars! Useless customer support that don’t get back to you and yet they respond within a day in a public forum! In the public forum the pretend to care and tell lies! But in reality they don’t give support and there products are a complete waste of money! Jaycar are selling faulty products and can’t offer support or refunds on my cameras.
Jaycar need to stop selling Swann cameras as they don’t work and don’t give any support!

Store LocationNZ
Product PurchasedSwann cameras

Blue

BlueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst customer experience

Refused a return on an unused product that was purchased within 7 days. When explained that I meet the guidelines that allow for a full refund, I was then told that they’ll make an exception and allow an exchange.

Steves sunnies are back

Steves sunnies are backSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

DCDC charger purchased and installed. Solar input often fails to work and twice the unit has alarmed out for no reason at all. Online assistance requested model details , information was supplied already in my first email. Further contact has been ignored despite multiple attempts to contact them. Tried to contact them by phone but no assistance other than ‘we will call you back’. Extremely poor service, spend your money elsewhere

Store LocationBeenleigh

Store LocationGore Hill Crows Nest
Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Motorcycle usb

Branch 447 operator 3731 product code cnvtr 12v - 2xusb $31.95 striped bike to run cable 1hr fit wiring then put bike back together rear part of unit broken can't screw up so now if got to un do it all again and take it back second thing I have got now that was not as it was to be. Things used to be good but not anymore

Store LocationBrown's planes brisbane
Chris F.

Chris F.South East Queensland, QLD

Cheap products and run around on returning goods

Store LocationNorth Lakes
Product Purchased12" Rechargeable PA Speaker with Wireless Microphone
Deana

DeanaSydney, NSW

Fantastic Customer Service

I took my Dad to Jaycar Blacktown today & cannot Thank Cameron enough for his help with a project he was doing. Your patience is greatly appreciated Cameron, you put a huge smile on his dial & thanks again for taking the time to help my elderly Dad. Regards, Deana

Store LocationBlacktown

Craig

CraigPerth, WA

Products are cheap and nasty, and refund policy verges on illegal.

I keeep getting caught. Three times I have bought from Jaycar, and each time the product was poor quality or failed. Each time I said - never again. But this time it was urgent, only store with this cable. Unsurprisongly it didnt work, but when I took it back - the store pointed out the fine print on the receipt - only refund up to 7 days, thereafter a credit. It was 9 days with 2 intervening weekends - so I have to buy yet more crap because they sold me something unfit for purpose. Consider carefully before using this mob.

Store LocationInnaloo
Stephen Hinder

Stephen HinderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Handy

I've been going to Jaycar shops for donkeys years and it's about time I reviewed them..
This review is of my own personal experience and opinion.
I have always found the staff of individual stores as helpful and mostly friendly. I've never had a problem with any of their stock, so I have never had to return anything for a refund, can't comment on that one.
Individual stores are reasonably well stocked. Now selling GME products is a bit of a plus, great for anyone who is a GME fan, but don't ask for a cash discount, you get one. There isn't many places like jaycar around anymore so let's hope they are around for the long haul..
Well done Jaycar.

Store LocationModbury, South Australia
chute

chuteAU

Poor refund policy

Jaycar Osborne Park wouldn’t refund a speaker driver I bought because it was longer than 7 days after the purchase.
The speaker hadn’t been out of the box.
Instead I was told to buy something of equal or greater value. I said I didn’t need anything there and then and was told to take the speaker driver with me and come back when I had something I wanted to exchange it for. No credit note offered.

Store LocationOsborne Park WA
Cecilia C.

Cecilia C.Sydney, NSW

Jaycar at Campbelltown is GREAT

I needed LED lights with batteries and I had no idea of what was available. The staff at Jaycar at Campbelltown was very helpful and polite. They showed me all the different options and allowed me to make my own decision without feeling negative because I had no knowledge of the products.
Thank you Jaycar at Campbelltown, EXCELLENT SERVICE.

Store LocationJaycar at Campbelltown
Wayne

WayneSydney Surrounds, NSW

No refund

I brought a adaptor and it doesn't work so I went to return it and they wont accept returns because of covid-19, what does a health issue got to a consumers right to return something that doesn't work.

Store LocationTuggerah NSW
Darren H.

Darren H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Non-Existent Customer Service

Store LocationRingwood

Fabulous customer service

Jaycar Manager, Enoggera store was fantastic putting together components I needed for working from home. Thank you so much for going above and beyond to help and refunding previous purchases.

Store LocationEnoggera
David

DavidSydney, NSW

What a rort

Went into the store and the guy that served me tried selling me a roll of figure 8 100 m cable for $180.00. I then rang an electrical wholesaler and they had the same cable for $68.00. Do your shopping before going to Jaycar.

Store LocationYork St
Mr S

Mr SPerth, WA

Awesome Headphones

I've recently bought a pair of over ear wired headphones, Jaycar, own brand Digitech. I am so impressed, they cost $29.95 and the sound quality is insane. I'm talking as good if not better than $200 / $300 Sony headphones.
Well done on this product!

Store LocationMidland, Western Australia

Jaycar Frankston

Went to Jaycar Frankston today to see if we could get some help or information about our damaged pool light. A customer service man called David was strangely aggressive towards us and no help at all. It stood out to my husband and I as we had been shopping all day and everywhere else the customer service had been fantastic. We were quite upset when we left the store and vowed we would never return.

Store LocationFrankston
Val

ValSydney, NSW

they sell rubbish products with no support.

Store Locationjaycar masden park