Jaycar Wireless 2.4GHz Reversing Cameras and LCD Monitor Kit

Jaycar Wireless 2.4GHz Reversing Cameras and LCD Monitor Kit

See the Best Reversing Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jaycar? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6
Tony D.
Tony D.

Worked Before!

Bought my Jayco Poptop with Response camera already installed. The seller advised me that the reversing camera was a great help when reversing the van and also for gauging banked up traffic behind the van during road travel.
I have not been able to sync the camera with the monitor since I've had it, neither has an Auto Electrician - or the original owner.
I am very disappointed with this product!

Julie G
Julie GAU

Waste of time

Bought this 2 camera wireless system for my horse float. Worked ok for a year then it had to be paired again as the rear cam stopped working. Both cameras worked again for a while then the rear cam became intermittent. I'm over it. Now neither cam will pair. Not really fit for purpose.

tom.redcama
tom.redcamaAlbany, Western Australia

Review Camera kit for Large Caravan

I have used this Long Range Jaycar reversing camera kit for 15,000km over 12 months.
It has worked very well over rough gravel roads, and on the highway.
Display could be better but it has done what I want, even at night.
I do remove it when stationary so it has not been subjected to weather 24/7.
Works better than my previously hard wired camera and display.
I would definitely replace with another one.

Gavin
GavinPerth, WA

Stopped working after 12 months

Installation on an Hyundai IX35 relatively easy. Was never the best as it often picked up other cameras and flickered from its own camera. Stopped working after 12 months (just out of warranty) - believe it is the transmitter (as per other reviews). Screen still has power.
Believe hard wired is the way to go.

Reversing Cameras

Find out how Jaycar Wireless 2.4GHz Reversing Cameras and LCD Monitor Kit compares to other Reversing Cameras

GJ the driver.
GJ the driver.asked

I have just bought a Response camera that I wish to be forward facing(for front parking etc) and want to connect to the existing monitor in the car so it will be permanantly on when the ignition is on and will pair to the already installed Response monitor. What wiring is required at the front of the vehicle that will be independant of the reversing camera?

Sirajul
Sirajul

Bought 2.4 GHz wireless reverse camera. It did not pair. Sent back to the seller. Response wireless camera is totally useless.

CategoryReversing Cameras