Jayco Basestation

Modern but cheap finish

Poor interior with paper surfaced cabinets. Floor is easily marked and colour fades after washing. Not the finish you would expect from a new caravan. When you wash the doors inside they can easily scratch off.

Floor Plan23ft

Nathan

Nathanasked

Basestation

Hello. I am slightly overweight in my 2015 basestation 23 foot. Does anyone know how much one set of bunks weights as I only need one?

Jayco
    Customer Relations TeamJayco

Hello Nathan, So that we can assist you further please send your inquiry to info@jayco.com.au. Customer Relations Team

Belindaasked

Hi
    We are looking at buying a secondhand 2010 outback basestation 23ft and not having had a van before the weights and towing all seem a bit over my head! We have a land cruiser 200 series and just wondering if someone could please explain the towing capacities before we commit? Thanks!!

Teresa38
    Teresa38

We towed the 2012 model with a 2012 Grand Cherokee for 2 yrs & it killed our gearbox, but we were camping 2 weekends each month & it was loaded with 2 x MX bikes & a Generator also. Google the Specifications to get the van tow capabilities then add on for water weight & camp gear to get a better picture.

Belinda

Great thanks so much! I have started to Dow bit of research and starting to understand the weights a bit more. When you are talking about water do you mean the water in the on board tanks for showers etc.?? If you don’t mind me asking also were you happy with the van overall?? Thanks

Scott E.

Scott E.asked

Basestation

We have a 2018 base station outback we carried a 330kg 4 wheeler and a full size motor bike 110kg . We have taken the bunks out weight ratio is an issue for swaying. I’ve been told the payload is 600 kg in the back ?

Get an answer from our members and Jayco representatives

Jayco Basestation

Compare all 4 Jayco Basestation
    CategoryCaravansCaravansCaravansCaravans
    Price (RRP) $53,976$60,994$60,693$66,286
    Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
    Compare all 4 Jayco Basestation