Jayco Journey Pop-Top

17Ft Outback, 17Ft Touring, 16Ft Touring, 16Ft Outback

100 questions from our users

Michael P.asked

Pop-Top Journey 16Ft Touring

how does the single axle tow

Kenny
Kenny

We have one tows well with our Isuzu 3.0ltr.

cobber
cobber

ours tows great,with BT50 3.2ltr

Michael P.

thanks everyone we are buying a 2019 so was just a little concerned about the single axle

John F

John Fasked

Where can I find an owners manual for a Jayco Discovery 2009

Eric L

Eric Lasked

Journey Pop-Top

I've got a leak in my jayco freedom pop top. Will the roof take my weight so I can locate the leak and fix the problem?

Mark Pegoraro

Mark Pegoraroasked

I have a journey outback poptop 15.48 model 2019
What is the total height of the van with the top open (incl aircon, solar panel and TV aerial)?

Michael Robertson
Michael Robertson

I have a full height van not a poptop

Faye D.

Faye D.asked

Journey Pop-Top

Hi we have just purchased a 2015 jayco journey pop top .We can not find the battery switch. Can anyone help us.

John C.

John C.asked

Pop-Top Journey 17Ft Outback

where do I find an opps. manual for a single axle 2019 Jayco Journey with shower and toilet that relates to the operation of van storage tanks and taps

blairf

blairfasked

Pop-Top Journey 16Ft Touring

should the roof on my 2019 journey poptop hold water it pools when van is level

JJO17

Hi Blair, my 2018 does the same, but no leaks as I added more silicone to all rooftop equipment.

Anneasked

Pop-Top Journey 17Ft Touring

What can a Jayco journey outback do that a tourer can’t? We will get the gas bayonet, the bike rack... neither can go off road, and it’s 300kg lighter, so what’s the limitation?

JJO17

Ground clearance, solar, wading depth, tougher suspension, more travel, all round better van, much nicer looking etc etc.

Anne

Thanks! I got the outback!

rex

rexasked

Journey Pop-Top

have a jayco 17.55.3 stirling pop top and shower walls have cracked how do I replace them please? My email address is aglazier6@bigpond.com

Andy

Andyasked

Journey Pop-Top

Hi can you tell me how much is the rear bumper rated for on the jayco journey outback could I put a steel bike rack and 2 bikes

JJO17

Hi Andy, I have done exactly that and works great. Better on the bumper than on the rear wall IMHO.

Nicasked

Journey Pop-Top

Hello! We are just about to buy a Jayco Pop top Journey and will be towing with our 2007 Pajero. Has anyone else got the same set up and can give feedback on how it tows? Thanks so much. Also we wanted to move the spare wheel to the rear but Jayco said we can’t due to wanting a cycle carrier. Has anyone else got around this? Thanks

Neville
Neville

Hello .. we have the same setup and the ride with the Pajero (2011) Diesel is wonderful. .. wouldn't change it for the world. The only changes we have made are. A Steinbaur Diesel chip, a 3 inch exhaust and a larger fuel tank from ARB. The tank capacity was increased by 40 litres ... from the standard 88 to 128 litres and is very convenient when there are no filling stations for around 250-350 klms like the centre of Oz. We have a 2018 Journey that had a wheel carrier in the front under the "A" frame and one at the back. I cut off part of the front section of the carrier to install a toolbox on top of the "A" frame and travel with the one spare tyre at the back. I am sure you can fix the cycle carrier at the tow bar and move the spare tyre to the back. Regards. Nevillle.

Nic

Hi Neville, thanks so much for your reply that is really helpful.

Nic

Do you know what your maximum tow weight is on your Pajero Neville? Ours is 2.5t apparently and they changed to 3t in later models. Thanks

Fran V.

Fran V.asked

Journey Pop-Top

How do you access the water from the tanks when the mains water is off ?? Fran

robert42
robert42

There is a pump switch near the water level indicater

Pam

Pamasked

Journey Pop-Top

Can you get a front opening boot on the jayco journey 15.48? The side opening storage area seems inadequate for all the gear we need to carry eg hoses, step ladder, etc .

Rodney

Rodneyasked

Journey Pop-Top

Hi all a 1994 Jayco poptop what is the framing made of timber or aluminium frame or bit of both.
Looking to buy one but had a small leak. The owner says been totally resealed. So just wondering if the leak may have done any internal damage.

ryan r.

ryan r.asked

Pop-Top Journey 17Ft Touring

Whats the height from ground to the top
Of the caravan. Not including the airconditioner?

Patricia B.asked

Journey Pop-Top

Can I put lights on without battery being charged

Alan P.

Alan P.asked

Pop-Top Journey 17Ft Outback

Does it have solar power as a standard option?

Mike
Mike

yes a 120 watt solar panel, regulator and deep cycle battery are standard on the outback

JJO17

Yes, Mike is correct and ours works great, good charge rate on most days.

Alan P.

Alan P.asked

Pop-Top Journey 17Ft Outback

Do they have solar panels as standard?

robert h.

robert h.asked

Pop-Top Journey 17Ft Outback

What size are water tanks (2 fitted) on 2015 Jayco Journey Outback.

Robbo68
Robbo68

95 litres x 2

MargsnKim W.

MargsnKim W.asked

Journey Pop-Top

We have just purchased a Jayco Journey Tourer 2014 Poptop . We have turned on the battery switch on the wall and the radio works but no internal lights ?

Get an answer from our members and Jayco representatives