Jayco Journey Pop-Top

Jayco Journey Pop-Top (page 2 of 3)

17Ft Outback, 17Ft Touring, 16Ft Touring, 16Ft Outback

• Off-roading Performance
Brad

BradPerth, WA

Extremely Dissappointing.

No grease in Wheel Bearings(8). Non return Valve in scheme water incorrectly installed. Electrical terminals not crimped(squashed with pliers) Interior cabinetry very poorly installed; many cabinet components failed including the overhead cabinet which became detached. Yes these are being addressed under warranty, but why so poor workmanship? Lift your game Jayco. Not Happy

Floor Plan17.45-1
Sue

SueMannum s.a

Only had for 6 months and had nothing but electrical faults

Disappointed in the new van ,used it in October 2016 faulty lights.Using it in December 2016 more light problems and door handles break easierly.we have called Jayco and said we may come and see but at your cost. Not Happy

Floor Plan17.

Lack of bench space.

One thing that soon becomes evident with the Jayco Journey Outback pop top van is the lack of bench space. Very little room to prepare meals or wash up etc. Stove and fridge are excellent as are single beds. Lighting is exceptional and storage space is adequate but we find the toilet capacity hopeless along with water tanks - the water capacity can't support the shower if free camping unless a constant water supply is available.

Floor Plan17.55

Great van and terrific service from Jayco 17.55.9

What a great van! Our fifth new Jayco, the layout is great, very peaceful colour scheme, toes beautifully, looks smart, and great value for money, picked up new in June 2016, headed of on big trip, went into Townsville Jayco to have the roof adjusted and while here we mentioned that the rear wall had a bulge in it when hot. The next morning we had an email from h/o wanting photos, every few days another email ask how the van was. On our return home we took our van into our dealership, who sent it to Melbourne to fix/replace rear wall. Jayco h/o were fantastic and replaced the complete caravan. Where else but Jayco would you get this great service.

Floor Plan17.55.9

Excellent value for money

Excellent - Jim 23 Nov 2016
Puchased my 17-55-8 touring van in January 2016 , have done 3k trip into Queensland , Van tows excellent with the dual axles and performs very well.
I have just had the first service & a couple of warranty jobs done at Jayco Nowra were i would recommend the sales team & the service team,
all was done with no hesitation . This is an excellent dealership, very perfessional. Our hand over took 3 hours never missed one thing.
Other than a couple of minor things we have found the van very comfortable & easy to use . The quality of the van & appliances are very good for a van that is reasonably priced.

Floor Plan17 ft pop top 17-55-8
Lee

LeeAU

Great

I've read a lot of negative comments about this van I don't know if I'm one of the lucky ones or there are a lot of knockers out there but I'm more than pleased with it. The $ value against any thing similar is huge. We have only had one weekend away in the van so far but love every thing about it the lighting is fantastic. The new van is light years a head of our last van discovery out back same size tones more room and the end ensuite is Awsome I really rate this van and personally I think it's one of the best looking van around if you are thinking of a Jayco I would recommend it.

Floor Plan17.55-8OB
Brendan

BrendanMelbourne

A Fantastic Van At A Great Price Point

Floor Plan17.55-8
Mr Ed

Mr EdPort Macquarie

Some minor teething problems, but acceptable.

Floor Plan17.5 ft

SvanDGeelong

Jayco Journey Outback Value for Money

Floor Plan17.55 -8 OB Double Bed Rear EnSuite

Find out how Jayco Journey Pop-Top compares to other Caravans

Not perfect but good touring van

Floor Plan17.55 - 3

Very disappointed

I purchased a Journey outback in September 2015. In the first week one of the struts broke then the tent came away from the van. Both repaired. Since then the shower stall has come off the back wall, the front of a drawer has fallen off, a cupboard door has come off its hinges. Both bedroom cupboards leaked and damaged the adjoining wall. A handle on one of the support legs broke, the contact used on part of the walls hasn't been installed properly and it is bubbled, the boot is warped as well as the boot lid. I asked for a replacement caravan and was told I need at least 30 things wrong with the caravan. Purchased from Brisbane Camperland and paid for it in full.

Floor Planqueen bed with ensuite

JeffCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

nice unit for price

Mileage 43,000 km
Functionality
Interior Build Quality
Off-roading Performance

Chook Fowlermildura

Replacement of defective caravan proving a problem

Floor Plan17.53 pop top
Michelle Wood

Michelle WoodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Size does matter

Floor Plan15.48-4OB

Poor finish

Just brought van 6yrs old but never been used, staples protruding through plastic, tape and card board over exhaust vent for fridge when on gas, cupboard doors screws falling out, poor wiring, plumbing needs to be modified and it hasn't travelled 100km yet. I read all the bad reviews but thought they couldn't be that bad with the amount of vans on the road.

Floor Plan17.55

Find out how Jayco Journey Pop-Top compares to other Caravans

Wished we bought elsewhere, not Jayco

Journey 19' first time use roof leaked at the skylight & antenna. Also supplied with a wrong model boot that leaked. Not happy! Mattress soaked & stained. Second use, entrance door won't close unless you slam it. Now wheel noise on 4 wheels. Jayco don't want to know about your problems they just want to sell them & annoy you. With lame excuses! Yes we are not happy get rid of this one and look elsewhere, if we can gain or get our confidence in caravanning. Cheers! The Bear

Floor PlanJourney 19' with the works

Terrible manufacture problems on pick up

Floor Plan16.52
TSV

TSV

Jayco Journey cheap, but ,stress wise...very costly!

Floor Plan17.55-8
Oz

OzVictoria

Jayco Discovery 2012 - Very pleased.

Floor Plan19'; Island double bed; front kitchen