Jayco Journey Pop-Top

Jayco Journey Pop-Top (page 3 of 3)

17Ft Outback, 17Ft Touring, 16Ft Touring, 16Ft Outback

Beginners

BeginnersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jayco Eagle - very unhappy and disillusioned

Hichy

Are you using the stabilizers to lift up and level your trailer? That can cause the trailer to flex and make the door jam. The stabilizers are just for stopping the rocking when you get in/out they are not for lifting and levelling the trailer.

Barge

BargeSYDNEY

Great price, CHEAP workmanship

2012 Jayco Discovery. Purchased van because of price and specific floor plan. My 2nd Jayco so I knew what I was in for, but was still a little disappointed with the finish/workmanship on the van. Jayco promote quality control but there is no way they enforce it !!!!!
Scratched windows, cracked outer skin, extreme use of silicon...
Other than that, good entry level van, one of the best looking vans on the market.
Great floor plan, great price, tows very well, looks good! Plenty of options. Exceptional re-sale !!!!
Workmanship. Massed produced, apprentice type finish. Lazy mistakes. Minimal if any quality control

alexmeekscole
alexmeekscole

It takes them 6 weeks to hand-craft one trailer, yet you say they are "Mass Produced" yeah, makes perfect sense. And yes, Jayco's are entirely hand-crafted. They're an Amish-Family owned business.

Jazmine
Jazmine

Bad

Caravans

Find out how Jayco Journey Pop-Top compares to other Caravans

Emma35

Emma35Broken hill

Jayco eagle outback- did the finke desert race track!

Hichy

Hi Emma35 do a google for "positive pressure jayco" for some good methods on keeping dust out of your trailer.

tell2011