JB Caravans Dreamline Platinum

JB Caravans Dreamline Platinum Questions & Answers

19'9" Bunk, 20'0" Tourer, 20'6" Tourer, 21'0" Tourer CL and 22'0"

6 questions from our users

Kerri Crooksasked

Dreamline Platinum

How do you turn off the light over the shower and how do you turn off the radio so it doesn’t glow all night?

Tony K.
Tony K.

Touch the centre of the light. It increases the brightness then turns off each time it is touched

Kerri Crooks

Thank you Tony. We tried that. Turns out there is a fault with the light. Would love to hear from someone about turning off the radio. We have pushed the button that is mentioned in the brochure, but we have not had any success with that either.

Gaynor B

Gaynor Basked

Dreamline Platinum

I have a 2012 dreamline... and i would like to replace curtains with venetian and privacy blinds... im in Adelaide.. any suggestions as to what this could be done please?...

Paddy

Paddyasked

Dreamline Platinum

Is there a bypass for direct water supply?

Margot Gasked

Dreamline Platinum

Hi we are looking at buying a 2013 Dreamliner. Is it possible to take this off road at all as we are wanting to do free camping. PS this would be our first caravan! Thanks Margot

Scorpion

Personally if I were you for your first van, I think that I would be looking at the dirtroader, because it's suitable for highway and non-aggressive off road so you would get the best of both worlds. To buy a Dreamliner now and find it may not suit your free camping desires could be a disappointment awaiting you, so kit up now and don't look back.
However I think the Dreamliner is lighter so the car you own now may be a factor, do your homework.
What ever you decide if you're getting a JB you won't be disappointed with the quality of build.
It's a bonus if the water tanks have protection from rocks, the more solar the better and carry a generator to charge batteries if you're free camping over several very overcast days.
Get the wikicamps app on your phone and download the maps so you don't need internet access for it to work. I have done a whole year for a total cost of $350 in site fees (we free camp a lot)
Life's good GOOD luck.

Margot G

Thanks so much for your feedback. Will definitely take that on board. So looking forward to just getting going.

christoasked

Dreamline Platinum

hi, after some advise, have bought a 2014 20ft dreamline, and Im in the process of doing some detailing/ minor maintenance, wondering if you can tell me the paint colour, on the chassis, I know its silver, but that many variations!, was told "platinum"?but have found so many shades!,looking at cleaning up stone ships/ scratches, etc, emailed J B office, must be secret code?, havent had a reply, any info would help. thank you. christo

Stevo
Stevo

I used Rust guard aerosol, it was a very close match. Can't remember if I got it from an auto shop or hardware store.

christo

thanks steve, its a start.will check with the automotive paint shop. regards

Scorpion

I would call Daniel at JB Caboolture QLD just ask him.

Robin L

Robin Lasked

Dreamline Platinum

what is the overall dimensions length including drawbar & height including air con 19ft 6in?

Nic
Nic

Hi Robin lenght from drawbar to outside of spare wheel is 9.10mtrs and max height from top of air con is 2.91mtrs. Hope this helps you...regards Nic These dementions are for our Milano

Nev W