JB Caravans Milano

JB Caravans Milano

See the Best Caravans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

As the name says Just Brilliant!.

My wife and I have recently taken delivery of our 2017 Milano. 23.6 looks awesome and tows perfectly.
We could not be more happy with the service, design and quality of the workmanship.
We looked at many different brands of caravans over a two year period and kept going back to JB nothing came close to the JB brand.
The staff at Caboolture are a pleasure to deal with and Dan bent over backwards on several occasions to meet our needs. We would in particular like to thank Brendan for all his help throughout the last two years of our research on the JB brand.
If you are thinking of buying a new or used caravan you owe it to yourself to at least have a look at this brand.

Thanks JB could not be happier.
Jo & Andre.

Floor Plan23.6 rear door.

Can't improve on JB

We viewed literally hundreds of caravans before settling on our Milano 3 years ago and to this day still have not found anything better, we couldn't be happier. Yes, we did encounter a leak issue however as soon as Melbourne Warranty Manager Glenn recognised the issue went back to the build time, there was no hesitation in a complete/extensive repair at no cost to us even though it was well outside warranty. I have never experienced service like it. We have lived in it full time as our home since purchase..the 23 sq/ft of bench space suit my wife's cooking needs, it tows like a dream and offers the most user friendly layout that we couldn't improve on. If you have an issue with JB, just politely ask for help and see what happens....Just BRILLIANT.

Does the 2013 model come with an investor?

Can not get interior lights to operate
Contact your nearest JB Dealer, they will be able to help

Hi We are thinking of buying the 2016 23.6 ft Milano has anyone bought one of these ? If so could you give us your thoughts on this model and if you would recommend this van. Cheers. Regards Jo & Andre.
Yes we definitely recommend the Milano although I think the floorplan may have changed since we got ours which is 4 years old. We love it and we have total respect for JB after sales service team who have looked after us magnificently. We have no complaints and certainly did our research before we bought.....we even went to the Brisbane caravan show AFTER we bought and still couldn't find one that would give us what the Milano does. We have lived in our for the full time finding it very livable as our home. You are welcome to phone me (Nic) if you want on 0414974444.We have a 21ft Dirtroader that we got a year ago. We altered the layout to suit us before it was built. The really important thing is the high quality of manufacture and the great after sale service. Would not hesitate to buy one but would not buy that big for me.Thank you for your quick response. Also thank you Nic for allowing me to call & pick your brains it was a pleasure to talk to you Regards Jo & Andre.