JB Caravans Milano

3 questions from our users

Kerry

Kerryasked

Milano

Does the 2013 model come with an investor?

GLO

GLOasked

Milano

Can not get interior lights to operate

Krakka

Contact your nearest JB Dealer, they will be able to help

Krakkaasked

Hi
We are thinking of buying the 2016 23.6 ft Milano has anyone bought one of these ? If so could you give us your thoughts on this model and if you would recommend this van.
Cheers.
Regards Jo & Andre.

Nic
Nic

Yes we definitely recommend the Milano although I think the floorplan may have changed since we got ours which is 4 years old. We love it and we have total respect for JB after sales service team who have looked after us magnificently. We have no complaints and certainly did our research before we bought.....we even went to the Brisbane caravan show AFTER we bought and still couldn't find one that would give us what the Milano does. We have lived in our for the full time finding it very livable as our home. You are welcome to phone me (Nic) if you want on 0414974444.

Stuch
Stuch

We have a 21ft Dirtroader that we got a year ago. We altered the layout to suit us before it was built. The really important thing is the high quality of manufacture and the great after sale service. Would not hesitate to buy one but would not buy that big for me.

Krakka

Thank you for your quick response. Also thank you Nic for allowing me to call & pick your brains it was a pleasure to talk to you
Regards Jo & Andre.