JB Caravans

JB Caravans (page 2 of 2)

Dirt Roader, Dreamline, Expanda, Gator, Milano and Scorpion

See the Best Caravans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Terrible after sales warranty

Be very careful when buying a new van. We looked at many companies for the last 5 years. Read a review that JB caravans gave great warranty and after sales service. It isn't so we have had problems with our van and can't get anything done been given such a run around. Shame really it has put us off so much after saving and researching for 5 years and then buying our first van. Not a good way to try to grow your sales .

JB----you've done it once more!!!

We have just picked up a new JB Dreamline 2000, what can I say, having spent 25 years in the automotive industry part in a production and QA role, the final product turned out by this company is exceptional to say the least, apart from some very picky minor blemishes that only I would notice, I cannot fault the product.
We looked at caravan manufacturers product for some 18 months before settling on a JB, in the whole concept from order thru to delivery nothing was any trouble and all questions and requests were answered. There were things that I requested to be integrated in the build... Not an issue I just delivered the items with the fitting instructions and it was done..yes at no additional cost, when this was requested from others it was either at extra cost or "you'll have to get it done after delivery.. It's not part of our standard build..."
The delivery process was over 2 hours and everything was explained in great detail and was very hands on, at the end of the process we were given a folder with every product brochure, user instructions, etc in it.... To Justin and Terry well done.
I can only say to those looking for a quality of product and a peace of mind experience in purchase.. putting JB on your must look at list is well worth it.

Fitout selection.

Michelle and I went to J&B,s factory for our fitout selection and to do a factory tour,the factory was set up ok and tidy for a construction area.The staff were helpful and anserwed my dumb questions,we saw the vans being built from bare chassis to fully completed and everthing looked OK.Then came the time to pick our colours and finishes, the selection was huge with just about any colour or finish you wanted, as we wanted bright and easy clean finishes we went with white base and coloured doors and splashbacks .There was a misunderstanding regarding the chassis upgrade from 4 to 6 inch as it was only a verbal agreement at the time of buying but Terry stuck to his word even though it was months before, and that it was included in the sale price.I am still a happy camper and cant wait to take delivery of the van.I will update this review after our first trip.

Best Value Caravan in Australia

Just had our custom caravan made by JB Caravans in Melbourne. Great customer service and a great caravan. Could have found a cheaper option but we thought the quality of the vans they had on display was jb so much better, and they were much cheaper than some of the bigger brands around. We got a picnic table on the van, even though we didn't order it (they said it was their mistake so they didn't charge us extra) but apart from that the build quality and price was just second to none. Definitely recommend anyone looking for a new caravan to check them out.
Cost, quality, customer service

Both the Wife and I am over the moon

We took delivery of a JB Dreamtime caravan 2 days before Christmas and found the whole process from the placing of the initial order with [name removed] through construction with [name removed] and finally delivery with the whole crew at JB a very easy and happy experience.
Having had caravans for some 25 years,we had a pre concieved picture of what we wanted as far as the layout was concerned;with the full ensuit, Cafe style seating arrangement,ease of movement within the interior of the van and it had to be bright and airie.
I expected a very high standard as far as the construction was concerned from the construction of the chassis and protective coatings through to the quality in the cabinets and fittings and this was supplied without question.
The team was always pro active even during construction of keeping us up to date on new trends and innovations and some were incorporated into the van.
We have been away in the van and found it tracks and tows beautifully and received many looks and comments of envy from other travelers.
Like any product there was a couple of minor little glitches(only 4 very minor ones at that and as soon as the became aware the team were eager to rectify them) and anybody who hasn't had problem with any purchase is very lucky.
In closing;from my experience I can only recommend the JB team and their product and I will certainly return to them when it is time to update and hope your JB experience is as pleasurable as mine.
Quality Innovative and excellent value for my dollar

went to caravan show today very very impressed....We looked at heaps went to the show at Penrith and the JB sold us