JB Caravans

JB Caravans (page 2 of 2)

Scorpion, Dirt Roader, Dreamline Platinum, etc...

4.1

• Mileage 2,750 km (2)
  • Comfort
  • Exterior Build Quality
  • Interior Build Quality
  • Off-roading Performance

Scorpion

Picked up my 20ft scorpion 2 weeks ago from the factory.It was a long weekend and they were very busy. We had a few things that had to be altered and the firm were more than obilging Towed the van back to Perth and had a wonderful time. It was my 6th van ; you would think I would get it right. This van did all I wanted and then some. Could not be happier and see me and the missus having wonderfull trouble free holidays. oh what a feeling. You need a serious tug for these brutes

Could not fault the van

Check Your Handbrake

Deebee

Deebee

Terrible after sales warranty

Be very careful when buying a new van. We looked at many companies for the last 5 years. Read a review that JB caravans gave great warranty and after sales service. It isn't so we have had problems with our van and can't get anything done been given such a run around. Shame really it has put us off so much after saving and researching for 5 years and then buying our first van. Not a good way to try to grow your sales .

Caravans

Find out how JB Caravans compares to other Caravans

Nut runner

Nut runnerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

JB----you've done it once more!!!

BEERJUNKI

BEERJUNKIQueanbeyan

Fitout selection.

Best Value Caravan in Australia

Just had our custom caravan made by JB Caravans in Melbourne. Great customer service and a great caravan. Could have found a cheaper option but we thought the quality of the vans they had on display was jb so much better, and they were much cheaper than some of the bigger brands around. We got a picnic table on the van, even though we didn't order it (they said it was their mistake so they didn't charge us extra) but apart from that the build quality and price was just second to none. Definitely recommend anyone looking for a new caravan to check them out.
Cost, quality, customer service

Both the Wife and I am over the moon

sally2222
sally2222

went to caravan show today very very impressed....

Mike69
Mike69

We looked at heaps went to the show at Penrith and the JB sold us