JB Hi-Fi Online Store

39 questions from our users

Dave M.

Dave M.asked

Online Store

I placed an order two weeks ago , how do i track it and what day is it going to arrive?

nigel
nigel

Usually, JB sends confirmation of the order and related tracking info with a direct link to Australia Post or relevant courier company, I have had my fill with them after dispatching an order from W.A. after checking it was at local stores, of course, they were within their COVID 19 adapted delivery time frame but it is a clear manipulation of circumstance etc. As for Australia Post...good luck, their terrible service is even worse atm.
To be more on point check the website for the original order the info should be there. Also, check your email as they usually send a confirmation of order etc.

Tracey Mc

Tracey Mcasked

Online Store

Hi placed a order for a IPad 10.2 inch 2019 on line , trying to track where my order is and it tells me there’s no such order , just wondering were it is as it supposed to arrive today the 25 th may 2020

wingnut
wingnut

Have you asked JB Hi fi

JOHN S.

JOHN S.asked

Online Store

What are the stars above items for

Achtlos
Achtlos

The yellow stars on the JB HIFI website represent an aggregate of customer review scores for that specific item.

customer ratings

Kathy Casked

Hi do you have long-range WIFI Antennas

jpc43

Hi have you contacted JB Hi Fi & asked them or thought about checking their web site

no I haven't

bill bayley
bill bayley

Check their web site the answer is on there

L.Israel

L.Israelasked

Online Store

Where is my order please
No 3017742. ordered 7th February

have you contacted JB & asked them

Jennimarie F.

Jennimarie F.asked

Online Store

My name is jennie Farrell I want to know when is my order is coming please

micheal

have you contacted the store & asked them

Markie L

Markie Lasked

Online Store

HI JB, on April 6, 2020 I preordered an lp. Will I be notified when it’s being posted? Cheers, Markie

Markie

Markieasked

Hak
Hak

If irs coming from Toll then forget about it also good luck with jbhifi customers service lol

Trish

Trishasked

Looking for CD . . James Morrison and Don Burrows in good company

Russell
Russell

Hi Trish best to ring the store.

Mark McCormick

Do you sell e readers?

Tom C.

Tom C.asked

Online Store

E Readers do you sell them?

Shannon
Shannon

Yes jb hifi do sell E-Readers hope this helps

Judith M.

When will order no jb3026630 be delivered

Wendy W.
Wendy W.

Don’t hold your breath!
I ordered at item express post and my confirmation email said it would be delivered last Tuesday. It wasn’t sent express and only got picked up from dispatch on Thursday. I’m still waiting for it ............

micheal

ask JB hi fi how do you expect the public to know

Desiree Martinasked

Online Store

I am still waiting for my purchase to arrive! Where is it?? I haven't even had any emails!
I ordered And paid for a dvd Titled "Ford V Ferrari. The order was Placed 17-1-20 via PayPal. Cost was $21.67 postage included. Please send this DVD ASAP!! It's urgent a 75th birthday present!!

phillip head
phillip head

I dont why you would be asking here for if you need it ASAP Have you contacted JB HI FI & asked them.

Desiree Martin

I'm very sorry I put my comments in the wrong place. My mistake

Onyxmav
Onyxmav

It is a pre-order anyway. It is not released until 26/02.

ARTHUR KINGO F.

ARTHUR KINGO F.asked

Do you do afterpay

john smith
john smith

What is preventing you from going into the store or contacting JB HIFI & asking or check their web site

Brian Steventon

Brian Steventonasked

Please advise if your refurbished Fetch Mighty have bluetooth

ask the store

Vera T.

Vera T.asked

Online Store

I have bought a 13.3 FHD IPS LED Display hp laptop just yesterday. I haven't opened it .As I was not sure if i was happy with it . The unit was advertised for $1299.00. in the store at planty vally sc. For the same computer your add on your internet is $1199.00. They did let me purchase it For 1199 .00 thinking i got $99 off . I think that the screen is to small .I would like to at least14.2 screen lap top which are advertised $1299.00 either lenovo or a hp . can i make an exchange the unit or return it and get my money back?

george
george

probably not Have you contacted the store where you purchased it.

Archiegirl
Archiegirl

I don’t know, I got specific spec for my grandchild’s school. Ring them and find out.

Fired Up
Fired Up

I don’t think to accept ‘change of mind’