JB Hi-Fi Online Store

JB Hi-Fi Online Store Questions & Answers

23 questions from our users

Desiree Martinasked

I am still waiting for my purchase to arrive! Where is it?? I haven't even had any emails!
I ordered And paid for a dvd Titled "Ford V Ferrari. The order was Placed 17-1-20 via PayPal. Cost was $21.67 postage included. Please send this DVD ASAP!! It's urgent a 75th birthday present!!

josh
josh

I dont why you would be asking here for if you need it ASAP Have you contacted JB HI FI & asked them.

Desiree Martin

I'm very sorry I put my comments in the wrong place. My mistake

ARTHUR KINGO F.

ARTHUR KINGO F.asked

Do you do afterpay

john smith

What is preventing you from going into the store or contacting JB HIFI & asking or check their web site

Brian Steventon

Brian Steventonasked

Please advise if your refurbished Fetch Mighty have bluetooth

thomas p
thomas p

ask the store

Vera T.

Vera T.asked

I have bought a 13.3 FHD IPS LED Display hp laptop just yesterday. I haven't opened it .As I was not sure if i was happy with it . The unit was advertised for $1299.00. in the store at planty vally sc. For the same computer your add on your internet is $1199.00. They did let me purchase it For 1199 .00 thinking i got $99 off . I think that the screen is to small .I would like to at least14.2 screen lap top which are advertised $1299.00 either lenovo or a hp . can i make an exchange the unit or return it and get my money back?

george

probably not Have you contacted the store where you purchased it.

Archiegirl
Archiegirl

I don’t know, I got specific spec for my grandchild’s school. Ring them and find out.

Fired Up

I don’t think to accept ‘change of mind’

Nathan Musolino

Nathan Musolinoasked

How long till I can get my PlayStation online gift card voucher code I bought it 30 minutes ago

john smith

I dont have a clue i didnt even know you had purchased a gift card. What is preventing you from contacting JB & asking them instead of asking here

Ask JB obviously

Jarrod W.

Jarrod W.asked

I work bhp and was told that we get a discount when we shop with you guy

Fired Up

As this is a review site suggest you check with them directly

bill bayley
bill bayley

have you asked them

paddy connolly

paddy connollyasked

do you sell a dvd of rainforest classics?

john smith

Sorry I dont How ever JB HI Fi may sell it, contact them or go into the store & have a look

The Answer
The Answer

Check Jb web site The answer is clearly listed

Fired Up

As you know this is not their website. Suggest you get someone to contact them directly.

katalinad

katalinadasked

Am I able to buy gift vouchers online? Thank you.

george murray
george murray

check J B Hifi website the answer is on there

Fired Up

Sounds like checking the website ONLINE will get an online answer

Peter

Peterasked

How does one join the online service,I am a gold card veteran, does the make any difference.

sandles
sandles

Hi Peter,I have no idea,they told me to contact head office.they were of no help.

Fired Up

One would check via their website. https://www.jbhifi.com.au/pages/contact-us

Myopinion
Myopinion

I could not find where to start an account on their web page. Poor design!! use this link to contact support. They should help.

elean

eleanasked

Do you run a legitimate monthly competition? Told I have won but think would be a scam.

Fired Up

I personally do not run one.
Why not simply ask the person who told you?

micheal

I dont run one but maybe JB does have you thought about contacting JB & asking them

June N

June Nasked

I received my online iPad purchase 2 days ago & by mistake ordered a wifi only model.Please advise me on how to exchange it for the SIM card model as I use it for work.Many thanks.

take it into a store

Fired Up

I don’t think they do Change of mind

Customer

Customerasked

I have received my Nikon MyZ6 + Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens. According to Nikon web promotion they were promoting the camera was to come with a XQD 32 GB memory card . In unpacking the camera there was no memory card in the camera box. My SON # is JB187982834150969-0. Please
advise how I can obtain the card.
Regards Rudi

Fired Up

Contact JB directly as they don’t respond here.

george

You can obtain a memory card simply by contacting JB Hifi

Yo yo yo

Yo yo yoasked

Will the online order including the invoice inside the parcel? thanks

Can you ring and ask ?

Vickie M.

Vickie M.asked

can you tell me is the serial number of my fitbit ionic on the receipt?

Ana

you may have to ring one of the shops and ask them , as I don't do online purchases,sorry

Fired Up

What is preventing you from checking your receipt yourself?

Vickie M.

Vickie M.asked

Is my serial number on my receipt, just bought a new ionic fit bit, but swapped it, so they kept the box, so do I have the serial number?

Ana

Ring one of the stores and ask for the manager, he/she will be able to help you wth this query, sorry but I don't do online purchases

Your question is illogical

S ravadchai

S ravadchaiasked

I was order jabra elite 65e online on 5/4/91 about 17.15 pm but I don't have order no, this is my email address [email removed]
Please reply text thanks kindly.

Fired Up

Suggest contacting the company directly.

Same here

Erik Edgarasked

Do you have battery pocket dictionaries

Erik Edgar

You didn't answer my question. Do you have battery pocket dictionaries?

Fired Up

As you already know JB do not respond here as this is a public review site. The first logical step is by checking their website (as I just did) or contacting the company directly for an immediate answer.

ben dover
ben dover

contact the store

Simone

Simoneasked

Hi, we were wanting to purchase a Ipod Touch 64GB for my sons birthday. After viewing your online ad for this product today (which states “only available in store”)we drove the 40 mins to our closest store at Kawana to be told that they don’t stock it. They suggested that they were only available in southern states? No other assistance given. I then rang Maroochydore JB Hifi to be told they too had no stock, though upon assisting this time she checked for the state & still nothing? I then contacted my brother in Melbourne to ring & check & he was told the same? If there is no iPod Touch 64GB stock, why is it being advertised on your website? This is false advertising! Not to mention the inconvenience of trying to locate a phantom product. If such a product does exist in your stores? My son is still without his gift... can someone please confirm this for me? Otherwise remove from your website.
Regards,
Simone white

Ana

Why didn't you go to the store in the first place???

Marcel

Marcelasked

Hi
I just bought a parrot disco drone and I piloted I was shocked that the battery last for 20 mn only instead of 45 mn as per stated
Pls advise what to do?

Marlene A

Marlene Aasked

I received the message last night saying ready for collection but i lost the page in my phone. what do i do now?

Moggy
Moggy

Ring them up and they will be able to help you, they are very helpful at all times

Ana

Ring them and have some ID on hand they will locate your product the old fashioned way!!