JB Hi-Fi Online Store

JB Hi-Fi Online Store (page 2 of 30)

1.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (109)

bluesdriver s.

bluesdriver s.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible online service

My son purchased a boss guitar pedal online - cost around $270. JB online took money from his account and later sent an email that they couldn't proceed. 3 days later still no refund.

Great service and quick delivery

Initially I was very worried after reading the negative reviews after placing my online order for a tv. Ordered it on Thursday and as promised, received a message on Friday asking for confirmation of the delivery date which was Monday. Sunday night, got a text and email giving me an afternoon delivery slot. Then came Monday, got a call from the driver in the morning saying he was ten minutes away and the tv was delivered. So the only problem was an early delivery! Glad I was home all day due to COVID-19. So I'm a happy customer.

Hak

Hak

Dumb Managers and Fraud toll company

Order was lost by toll Company ( Fraud ) i asked refund from JbHiFi, their customer service manger said ‘’oh once we get information from toll company that where is the item then we can refund the amount and at the end she said oh don’t worry you will get your money back in 3 days hahaha. I said I cant believe you are so arrogant and stupid.

Joshua S.

Joshua S.

Awful customer service response

An order that I made never arrived and, when I emailed the support team, there was no response from them. I ended up having to contact the delivery company where I was blamed for missing the delivery and told to contact JB HI FI. I had to call 4 or 5 different numbers before I found a staff member who would even point me to the number I had to call because it is not listed on their website. After I finally spoke to a member of the online support team they incorrectly processed my refund and I got a gift card when I requested the refund to be paid into my account. I will not order anything from JB online or from a retailer who uses Toll as their delivery company again because of this experience.

290373m

290373mGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Second hand dealer with worst customer service i have ever experienced

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Product PurchasedGoogle Chromecast
Ginny

GinnyGippsland, VIC

Poor delivery service with Toll

Still waiting for delivery, have had 3 messages on consecutive days, stating it was on the truck for delivery. When I was finally able to contact Toll they said they would let me know tomorrow.

Tryria

Tryria3131

Fantastic Support in a Time of Difficulty

I wanted to purchase a new TV. I went to the stores and explained that I did not have any way to get it home. I just wanted their recommendations and advice.
Every person I spoke to was so helpful, even though they knew I could not purchase it in store. When I went online to purchase my chosen set it was sold out.
I looked at other sets but had certain questions, e.g. Does it have a way to connect to my computer? I rang the store, and the in store staff were so helpful in giving me advice, including telling me which cable to purchase for the computer connection. The delivery was amazingly quick and a day after we went into lockdown.
I would recommend JB HiFi anytime.

Shannon

ShannonVictoria

Very convenient

A great fast way to order digital codes for games and xbox live credit i use this for my kids all the time usually have the code in a few hours

Irene swavalla

Irene swavallaBELLEVUE HEIGHTS

bonus offers

I preordered an album from JB Hi-Fi online because it says that you receive a bonus shirt (JB usually does offers like this for upcoming albums). I later find out the shirts won’t be arriving due to a delay and that they’ll supply another bonus item instead (an official beach towel), come as no surprise that wasn’t in my package either. I don’t see the point of advertising bonus items if you fail to provide them, then offer new ones and fail to provide those as well.

Update: The bonus offer item ended up arriving after all!

Ponny

PonnyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

JB is fine, their shipping via Toll is terrible

JB has a decent selection and the prices aren't too bad. Where it all comes apart is where they use Toll for their shipping. Toll's completely unreliable. We've been waiting on a package for days now even though Toll's own tracking says it's been picked up for delivery two days in a row. Think I'll just go back to eBay.

Product PurchasedVideo games
Emily

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sending wrong product

I've ordered multiple times with JB online and had no problems in the past, but this time I was extremely disappointed to find that the video game I ordered was completely different to what I received. How could they mistake the product I ordered? I almost feel like it was done deliberately.

Currently waiting to hear back from customer service via email -- why on earth they don't have a telephone number for faster communication is beyond me.

Pauline

PaulineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Panasonic Cordless Phone

Rang the Morayfield Store and spoke to a very helpful lady who directed us to your website as we wanted delivery. Website easy to navigate and pay and we are so impressed with the speed of delivery - from WA to Qld to my door in 3days. Great phone too!! Will certainly shop here again.

Product PurchasedPanasonic Digital Cordless Phone KX-TGM420AZ
lochiesaunders5

lochiesaunders5Victoria

Toll shouldn't even exist as a company

Andrea

AndreaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great price... But!

I wanted home delivery and the only way I could get it was by picking it up myself... I know that sounds a bit mental, but I was told on the phone that if it didn't fit in my friends car they would organise home delivery!
My health is compromised, and I wasn't happy that I had to go into the store to complete this transaction.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedLG 65UM7400PTA (65")

Vic Consumer

Vic ConsumerGippsland, VIC

Delivery is terrible.

I do not recommend shopping with JB Hi Fi - Online.
Not because of Their service, Their prices or Their product range, but simply because the delivery company they insist on using is the most incompetent, slow and unhelpful delivery company I have ever come across (names Toll - about whom I have also left a review).

Coop

CoopAdelaide

Do not buy from JB Hi-Fi Online

Website misleading re delivery times plus JB Hi-Fi do not allow Authority to Leave so you'll pay for delivery then have to line up at a post office to collect.

Terrible delivery

Ordered products worth $450. Toll was supposed to deliver but simply never came and then said I didn’t accept the delivery. What? They never came!! Don’t order online with delivery because it sucks!! In store is fine or find a different shop.

Mani

ManiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dogshit

I ordered a brand new red dead redemption 2 for the PlayStation 4 and they sent me a preowned copy. I called them and they said they ran out of sealed ones so they gave me an old cover but the disks were new. They didn’t offer a refund, only an exchange and I don’t know if it’s new or not because they could be bull shitting so overall the delivery was decent but the item wasn’t what I was expecting

I do not recommend ordering from JB

Enda

EndaSydney, NSW

Appalling service - go to another store!

Have been promised for WEEKS the delivery and pick up of an order from the beginning of March. Every week I am told this weekend it will be sorted. If you are getting something delivered that you need right away then steer clear of this store. Going into the shop is fine but I have never had a good experience with an online order.

Dave M.

Dave M.asked

Online Store

I placed an order two weeks ago , how do i track it and what day is it going to arrive?

nigel
nigel

Usually, JB sends confirmation of the order and related tracking info with a direct link to Australia Post or relevant courier company, I have had my fill with them after dispatching an order from W.A. after checking it was at local stores, of course, they were within their COVID 19 adapted delivery time frame but it is a clear manipulation of circumstance etc. As for Australia Post...good luck, their terrible service is even worse atm.
To be more on point check the website for the original order the info should be there. Also, check your email as they usually send a confirmation of order etc.

Tracey Mc

Tracey Mcasked

Online Store

Hi placed a order for a IPad 10.2 inch 2019 on line , trying to track where my order is and it tells me there’s no such order , just wondering were it is as it supposed to arrive today the 25 th may 2020

wingnut
wingnut

Have you asked JB Hi fi

JOHN S.

JOHN S.asked

Online Store

What are the stars above items for

Achtlos
Achtlos

The yellow stars on the JB HIFI website represent an aggregate of customer review scores for that specific item.

jpc43