JB Hi-Fi Online Store

JB Hi-Fi Online Store (page 2 of 27)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (71)

Dara C.

Dara C.South West, WA

Never buy online , hassle of verification!!

Will never buy anything online from JB hi-fi. The hassles of having them ringing you up to verify payment even though the payment already been deducted from PayPal account. Too many unnecessary questions to verify email even though I gave them all the emails link to my PayPal account, including my phone number etc...
To go through all that hoops and loops just buying a PS4 subscription voucher! Never again!!

Product PurchasedPS4 subscription

Camilla

Camilla

Terrible service

S S.

S S.South East Queensland, QLD

Good but could have been better

Amin S.

Amin S.Hobart, TAS

Appalling delivery service

I have just had the most appalling experience with Toll Couriers ( the delivery service that JB Hifi use). Been stuffed around for days by them and still havent received my TV set. JB, you need to use another method of delivery because I certainly will not be recommending you to anyone while you continue to use this most appalling company.

annie1962

annie1962

Don't depend on delivery. Go in and pick it up instead

Gary B

Gary BSydney, NSW

They say my TV has been delivered but I never got it

Product PurchasedSony TV

Arthur A NelsonSydney, NSW

Poor service Online

Never buy from JB HI FI Online service I order a Bar Fridge on the 02/12/19 no information of ETA
was paid in full no stock and I don't have my money back yet (13/12/19) this a very poor service.

Arthur A Nelson

the product was advertise and hey don;t have stock?

If I could give them a zero I would

Product PurchasedApple Airpods 2nd Gen

Amelia

AmeliaSydney, NSW

Fake coupon discounts

I order sony headphones online and used the coupon 5% discount. Check out is ok with the coupon but the order will always be cancelled. Fake promotion and waste time

Product PurchasedSony WH-1000XM3
Joey

Joey

Easy Purchase

I have preordered a Samsung Note 10 Plus with JBHifi and was delivered quickly. They always have some tempting promotions like the one i got with the phone was an AKG noice cancelling bluetooth headphone.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10+

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Delivery is a joke!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Still waiting for refund!

Purchased a PS4 via the online store to pick up from my local store. I had a change of mind and decided to get a new Blueray player instead. Went in-store and purchased a Blueray player and was told would get refunded the the remaining money by the online store in 3 to 5 days. It has now been a month and still no refund and seems there is no way to get in contact with online store. Very disappointing.

Terrible

I ordered 6 items from JB Hi-Fi online for Christmas. Last night I get an email saying 1 item has been deleted as it is no longer being supplied (even though the order was confirmed and money taken for it) and today I get an email saying 1 item is delayed and 'they will let me know later when it is available'. No ETA, nothing..

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible...

Total disaster

Returned a faulty mobile phone to jbhifi store 3 weeks ago and haven't received refund the phone was bought online and picked up at a store DON'T BUY NOTHING FROM JBHIFI ONLINE IT'S A SCAM!!!!!

billy

billySydney Surrounds, NSW

great delivery and service

I purchased a few dvd movies,one was super faulty,tried to explain to JB and said they would look into it,or another department,,then a few days later unexpected a new dvd,delivered to my door,great service ,,but nice to communicate and know what's happening,I will buy products from JB again now,thanks again,only wanted a movie which worked correctly and paid for in advance,

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Purchaseddvd disc
John

JohnSydney, NSW

$59 to deliver a TV, they cancel on the day of delivery and do not reschedule, they do not call they do not answer!

Product PurchasedSamsung Series 7 Q75R

BigbearDon

BigbearDonFranklin 2913, ACT

Pre-order

I pre ordered a vinyl record through Jb Hi-Fi online,they took my $420 but failed to deliver the product with no communication or refund so far....this situation is still ongoing.

Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

They scam and know one should buy from them poor

Poor and guys there are not truthful , l phone in for help and they we can help come in I went and they refused which I think is was deliberate .

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10

AbiC

AbiCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Click and Collect is a joke!

For click and collect, You will need to queue up with the rest of their customers at the cashiers! When the store is busy, you are stuck. Something that should be fast and easy can be tasking

Product PurchasedPlaystation 4