JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (307)

cachoonk

cachoonkMudgeerba

Worst customer service ever Robina Store

Had a faulty Microsoft Surface Pro keyboard that I purchased 3 months ago.
From the minute i walked in got treated like a leper.
Everyone turned their heads & ignored me.
After 5 mins went to front counter & girl at the front didn't want anything to do with it & said I needed to wait for sales staff.
I walked out.
I will never shop here again.

Store LocationRobina
AAS

AASSydney

Not expected !!!

JBHiFi sometimes higher in devive stock and price comparing to other electronic retail store. Furthermore do not stock desired products though and a simple review of not having the right model in their stock is not published because does not meet standard. Actually, their rip off standard. That is so unexpected. Lucky did not buy too expensive devicd with refund and delivery problems.

Store LocationLaunceston
Jase72

Jase72Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

JB Worker Complaint

My Dad has been BANNED from JB at Forest Hill Chase. All for saying hello at the door girl over a month ago. It was that blonde woman who kicked him out. I want to speak to someone about this. I'm really angry about this. He did nothing wrong. My Dad has had 4 accusations made against him, someone said he had his arm around one girl, and they accused him of belittling another staff member. He is always friendly. Not one warning he received. This is really upsetting to our family. He said Happy New Year to that blonde woman over a week ago, she ignored him, and walked away. You should be ashamed of yourselves, JB-HIFI. He is 82 years old. He would never harm a fly. He is the most harmless and friendliest man in the world.

How dare you.

Store LocationForest Hill Chase
Product PurchasedNothing

Dee

DeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Total lack of customer service

Store LocationModbury South Australia
Sanity restored

Sanity restoredSydney, NSW

BAD and rude

Store LocationTaren Point
jie kang

jie kangSouth East Queensland, QLD

Is anyone home?

I swore three years back never to visit the Tweed City store again after waiting an hour for service. Well, I weakened today and tried them again. Nothing has changed. They simply just don't have enough staff and those who weren't attending to customers were jovially talking to each other and ignoring those waiting around them. That's it for me.

Store LocationTweed City
Harri J.

Harri J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great

Thank you. Really good customer service to assist our purchase of a iPhone 12 pro max and Apple Watch. Highly recommend.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB
Rustin Nouzat

Rustin NouzatSydney, NSW

Never Buy From Jb Hi-fi! Terrible Experience

I bought my PS4 Pro from JB Hi-Fi, not even close to a year the console then crashes on itself destroying the entire harddrive so i sent it in for repairs 30th of November 2020. I was told by staff that it would take roughly less then 4 weeks. I call up on the 9th of January 2021 and i get told that JB Hi-Fi gave Sony the wrong Serial Number so my PS4 Pro wasnt sent to Sony a whole 17 days after i put it Playstation for repair!

This service is absolutely terrible and the woman that was talking to me over the phone didn't even say sorry, she didn't seem to care or to even try help me!

Im making sure none of my family, friends, relatives, everyone not to buy from JB HI FI EVERRRRR!!!!

Store LocationTop Ryde
Product PurchasedPS4 Pro
Eli H.

Eli H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Your personal information is not safe at jb-hifi. (instore)

DO NOT GIVE JB-HIFI YOUR DETAILS FOR SMS/EMAIL RECEIPTS. After doing so INSTORE I have been targeted by sms scams. Not a new thing but this time they know my full name
(not email name) phone number, suburb I live in and store i shopped at. The only way for this to happen is from INSTORE AT JB-HIFI I have never and will never give this info out online.
So do not give your information to JB-HIFI instore..

Store LocationPreston, Melbourne, Victoria

Yoe

YoeQueensland

Great customer sevice

I went to my usual JBHifi stores at Carseldine and Northlakes to buy the Garmin Vivofit 4 which were on special in JBHifi catalogue. Both stores have no stock and they said that I should order online. A friend told me to try the Morayfield store.

Richard from JBHifi Morayfield was very helpful and offered a transfer and collect as they have no stock. 36 hours later I received a text message to collect my watch from the store. I am surprised that other JBHifi stores did not mention about this service. I was very happy with Richard's excellent customer service and I will definitely shop at Morayfield JBHifi in the future.

Store LocationMorayfield
Victor

VictorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

One of the best Laptops I have ever used.

ASUS-ROG STRIX G512LW-AZ003T is the best gaming Laptop I have used. Screen is crisp and clear. It has powerful graphics, easy to use, and unique and beautiful design.Great value for the price. I will recommend to anyone.

Store LocationJB HI FI WERRIBEE PLAZA, MELBOURNE VICTORIA
Product PurchasedASUS ROG Strix G15 G512LW-AZ003T
Maddy

MaddyStanhope Gardens

Not matching prices is poor business

Store LocationRouse Hill, NSW
Ebony.B

Ebony.BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Rip offs! Joke of a company.

Store LocationRouse hill Town centre NSW
Bobneil

Bobneil

I don't know why the ratings are so low...

I had just moved home and was in need of new appliances, yes JBhifi in Penrith was utterly chaotically busy but I did manage to find someone who could help me. They managed to track down the microwave my wife and I wanted and gave us some great help around information on a new TV (which we'll get in the new year). Also, congrats for masks and pointing out to customers when they are not social distancing.

Store LocationPenrith
Mr J

Mr JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Recognition for Trevor in Thomastown jbhifi

Store LocationJBHIFi thomastown vic
Product PurchasedApple Watch SE GPS 40mm

dwaine

dwaine

Dont buy from JD HI FI their Lenovo tablets.

DON'T BUY LENOVO tabs from JD HI FI They refuse to bring in screen protectors. Not happy with staff "too bad" attitude.

Store LocationJD HI FI PERTH WA Murray St Mall beside woolworths
Product PurchasedLENOVO TB-8505F Android 8" tablet
Bill M.

Bill M.South East Queensland, QLD

Service Warranty

I purchased from JB HI FI Burleigh Heads QLD a Samsung TV and a Sonos Arc Sound bar which were installed (FRI) 6 days ago. Had sound issues with the Sonos, Fargo from JB HI FI had the installer's back on TUE, appeared to fix the issue, same problem again on WED. No issues Farbo arranged for a brand new replacement sound bar and this was installed THU. Working. You can't buy service like this. Well done JB HI FI, Bill M

Store LocationBurleigh Heads QLD

Store LocationParramatta Westfield
Brian Ellis

Brian EllisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Attentive, knowledgeable service

I needed guidance and assistance for a hearing impaired person. I was helped by a courteous, knowledgeable sales assistant (Steve) who directed me towards a few suitable wireless headphones and subsequently purchased a set of Bose wireless headphones for our television that have made a huge difference to a hearing experience. It’s always a simple, attentive and professional experience to purchase through JB HiFi, you do not need not to go elsewhere.

Store LocationEssendon DFO
Product PurchasedBose QuietComfort 35 QC35 II
Rob

RobGoulburn Valley, VIC

Samsung S3 Watch

Can't speak highly enough of JB Hi Fi Shepparton sales staff & especially the Manager. Bought a Samsung S3 Watch & they were extremely helpful. Would highly recommend this store to anyone wanting expert service & advice.

Store LocationShepparton Vic