JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (348)

johnm80
johnm80Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

No service

Went to JB HIFI Noarlunga store today to purchase a Microsoft Laptop. I waited for 30 mins and asked two staff members for service. They said they were busy with other customers and would be with me soon. After waiting foe 30 mins I saw one of the staff members who said they would be back to help me, leaning against a table talking to another staff member, I watched for 5 mins as they ignored every customer and just kept chatting. I had enough and left in disgust. This is not the first time I have not been able to get service at this particular store.

Store LocationNorlunga Centre, SA.
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.Perth, WA

Alex T (amazing Manager at Lakeside Joondalup)

Store LocationLakeside Joondalup, WA
Product PurchasedSamsung mobile phone
Big Steve
Big StevePerth, WA

Great experience polite very knowledgeable staff helped with my modem/router today, And a electric scooter last week ? Highly recommended... Great store every thing you need technical ?

Store LocationJoondalup [Sundew rise store]
Product PurchasedNetgear AC1750 Smart WiFi R6400
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

lmax2021
lmax2021South East Queensland, QLD

Purchased a phone

Purchased A motorola g9 plus. staff was friendly and easy to get along with, they were busy, and i did not mind waiting at all. they did their upmost best to get me served , and assisted me with the new afterpay system, as i did not understand how it worked correctly. i was used to the old system. was happy, got my new phone that afternoon. phone is excellent quality. happy customer.

Mango hill store. (northlakes)

Store Locationmango hill - Northlakes shopping centre
Product PurchasedMotorola G9 Plus 128gb
John h.
John h.South East Queensland, QLD

Staff was unvilling to assist or just basically rude at stafford store

Was only wanting by DVD movie dint get served and when found a female.assistant all she said the move is over there and dint even help and counties talk to her work colleagues and ignorance at staffors store will never go there again and I'm over 20 year loyal customer spent $$$$ over that period worst store ever at stafford should re train staff or replace some of them

Store LocationStafford store Brisbane
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Mouna I.
Mouna I.

Lost a Customer

Purchased Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G online. Went to pick it up at Werribee Plaza store. As I no longer drive due to getting Epilepsy, I have to walk and asked them if they could place it in my trolley and I will stand 2 metres away and mask was on. They refused. Couldn't believe it. Said Manager's policy and had strict rules. No where on their website does it say pick up only by car. What about those that don't drive and don't want to pay the delivery fee. Will never step into any JB HiFi store again. How can they explain people being in supermarkets. Had no problem with this arrangement at another large chain store.

Store LocationWerribee Plaza, Melbourne
Sandy Newman
Sandy Newman South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service, consistently understaffed

For a store you spend thousands in per annum on iPhones, iPads, security alarms, audio products and everything in between its the worst service on the Sunshine Coast. Despise going there and losing an hour out of my day each time waiting for service initially and then again lining up to pay.

Store LocationKawana
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Dispays product it does not stockAlot of wasted time on mysellf and staff Will not return

Ultra note 20 for sale
Do not in stock or warehouse
Talked with many staff
But none told me there were none available

Store LocationNarellan

Disinterested service

I shopped at JB HiFi in North Sydney this week and was very disappointed with the service. The young man could not have been less interested if he tried. This is sad because I did need help and guidance with my $200 purchase. I won't be back.

Store LocationNorth Sydney NSW

no nickname
no nicknameSouth East Queensland, QLD

fails ipswich

why is it that jbhi frequently treat ipswich as a second rate store example today went in to get the new apple tv 64 gb but only to find that ipswich store doesn't get the 64 gb one but Brisbane stores do . I will know in future to just go online to apple and buy products which means jb will miss out

Store Locationrive link north ipswich
T R.
T R.South East Queensland, QLD

Bundall Gold Coast ~ don’t go if you want service

Store LocationBundall, Gold Coast
Sandra
Sandra

Fantastic Customer Service

Team member Colby went above and beyond to source the product i wanted... demonstrating both a friendly and efficient disposition.

Store LocationOcean keys Clarkson
Wessley R.
Wessley R.Sydney, NSW

Not happy Jan

Bought a surround sound system off them (Sony), was completely unsatisfied with the products sound. I took it back and explained actual faults with the item and was then bombard with crap about it being my TVs fault even though the faults I mentioned were wide spread online, and my expectations were pretty much ridiculous for a $430 (normally $599) product. Have spent over 5 grand at this shop over the years. Never again. Will happily take your cash but don’t wanna hear the problems.

Store LocationBankstown
Product PurchasedSony HT-RT3
joby mathew
joby mathewRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very bad customer service from tweed city jb Hi-Fi

I bought a smart watch for Mother’s Day gift and it was a wrong product. When I bought the smart watch I asked the salesman that if it doesn’t work with phone or if she doesn’t like can I bring it back Then he said it is fine. He didn’t say you should not open the box or touch the watch..But when I try to return the product the manager said because we opened it they can’t return it. It is totally unacceptable.. we bought it yesterday afternoon today early morning I asked for refund; they can’t do it..I never ever going to buy anything from them so terrible I lost my 300$

Store LocationTweed city
Gabby
GabbyPerth, WA

Best Prices and Service

I have never had an issue with them. We had a couple products fail within warranty period, which JB switched for new ones and upgraded versions also. Their prices are always the best out there and you still get further discounts if you ask for it.

Store LocationPerth