JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (273)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (273)

Mark

MarkDarwin, NT

Disgusting Rude Store Berrimah NT

Disinterested female on main counter chose to break away from communication with myself mid sentence in order to use her mobile phone when I was asking her whether stock was available for a particular movie title. When she finished on her mobile phone (30 seconds later) she promptly handed myself a piece of paper and pen and asked me to write the detail down for her to look at it. She then looked at it and said to myself quickly “we don’t have that mate” and walked away.

Store LocationBerrimah
john w.

john w.Illawarra, NSW

Poor customer service

Went to Warrawong JB HiFi. Walked in the store. Most of the sale assistance were standing around talking to each other about their private lives, which was extremely loud, so loud you call here it through the whole store. After about 10min a sale assistant came up and asked if I need help. I told them what I needed. Replied “Sorry we don't have that. I don't even know what it is” news flash it's on your web page. Just had to leave and bought else where.

Store LocationWarrawong NSW
Corey

CoreySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer service

Store LocationJbhifi bundall
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSony Bravia KD75X8500C (75")
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

den

denSydney, NSW

Moderate service

Especially in Hurstville, staff are kind of disconnected with the customer, we need to chase them to find something, even while you pay them at counter they have no eye contact, they chat with friends ignoring customers.. shameful for practising such a workplace culture...

Store LocationHurstville

Excellent Customer Service

Store LocationMiranda Nsw
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 64GB

Would not give warranty

Paid for a $240 Fitbit that they said I would have warranty on, 6 months later Fitbit not working and took it to Toowoomba store and was told not their responsibility. Don’t trust JB Hi Fi or Fitbit

Store LocationToowoomba
Patrick

Patrick

rude customer service

Absolutely rude customer service over the phone from the Bundall store phoned up asking about ps5 stock got treated like dirt for asking she didn't even attempt to look anything up

Store LocationBundall

JB Hi Fi always great service

I have been to JB Hi Fi to purchase electronics items since many years, especially there Marion store in Adelaide SA. It's always good service from JB. But I am writing especially this review to appreciate the service provided by sales executive Cayleigh when I purchased iphone 12 pro. She was amazing, genuine in her efforts and service. She seems relatively new to her job but I think she has done fantastic job to work out special Telstra offer to me. I highly recommend Cayleigh for her work...Thanks.

Store LocationMarion SA
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 Pro 256GB

Budview1

Budview1South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

A big shout out to Jarrud from Maroochydore JB Hi-Fi store for the great service he gave me. JB's my go to store and it proved again to be the right choice.
Bought a laptop that turned out to be a dud. But its when things go wrong that you measure the worth of the store and the people working in it.
Jarrud Couldn't be more helpful, replaced it with an upgraded computer at a fantastic price as they didn't have a similar replacement in stock. He even rang a few days later to check how it was all going. Thanks Jarrud

Store LocationMaroochydore
manu

manuAU

Price match is no such thing

They do not match online stores only physical stores according to my local Jb hifi store. This is not specified on their website.

Store LocationWarrawong

Excellent service & advice

Nadia & Tim made the shopping experience excellent . We will always recommend these staff members aswell as JB Hi Fi , Will shop there again soon!

Store LocationChatswood Westfield
humbug

humbug

Exceptional, pro-active customer service.

Today my wife and I visited JB HiFi Eastgardens and were served by a very pleasant young male sales person. He was delightfully pro-active in solving our queries in an exceptionally good manner and we were very satisfied with our purchases. We then asked to speak with the manager and complimented her on the great customer focussed culture which we believe flows down from management in any business.
Our shopping experience was exceptionally pleasant.

Store LocationEastgardens NSW
trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best way to hold your TV on the wall

On Thursday 18th February 2021 I bought the Ezymount VLM3400B Full Motion TV Wall Mount (23-55") for $69 so I can put my Hisense 55R5 55” 4K UHD TV on the wall so I can watch it when I move into my own unit in March 2021. The staff were kind and thoughtful to me and the service was fantastic because they gave me a great bargain.

Store LocationRingwood JB Hi-Fi
Unhappy

Unhappy

Poor Service

I paid for a TV with the Black Friday sales and was told that they did not have stock in store but I would receive it before Christmas. I phoned after Christmas and was told that I just missed out and would receive tv on 12.01.21. I phoned them after that date and was told that they still had no stock. I am still waiting despite contacting the national service line who referred me back to store that I had issues with!!!

Store LocationMaroochydore

Razer Kraken Kitty BT Headset

The headset is really cute and comfortable.

The sound so far is great.

If there is 1 thing I would improve, I'd include an Aux cable option for when it loses battery during a game and you need to panic plug it in via AUX.

Otherwise, it is great and I am loving it so far.

Store LocationDunedin

Mr Jensen

Mr Jensen

Any chance I could get some service (not so) groovy people?

JB HiFi Toowoomba city. Who says retail stores are on the way out? I went into this store looking for a simple bluetooth receiver. The lay-out of the store was wildly counter-intuitive and the six (yep six) sales non-assistants were masters at yucking it up with each other, looking the other way to avoid eye contact, trying to look busy, talking about fortnite / dungeons and dragons / chess club or whatever that less than fashionable demographic likes to talk about..., but no contact or service for me or anyone else in the store for the 15 minutes I was there. Needless to say, I went home and bought it online. JB = Just Bad.

Store LocationToowoomba City
Richard

RichardHobart

Appalling 'service', rude and ignorant

Store LocationRosny Hobart Tasmania
Ashton

AshtonSydney, NSW

Why in this day and age a huge retailer like JBHIFI doesn't offer Afterpay astounds me.

JBHIFI continues to refuse to offer Afterpay for whatever reason. Its ridiculous... I would be willing to shop more at jbhifi if they did offer it.

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best coffee machine for your home

On Monday 28th September 2020 I bought the Sunbeam Barista Max EM5300S (Silver) for $105 so I can make different types of coffee for when my family and friends come over. This is for when I move into my own unit in September 2020. The staff were kind and thoughtful to me and the service was fantastic because they gave me an excellent deal.

Store LocationChirnside Park JB Hi-Fi