JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores (page 2 of 17)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (334)

Claire L.

Claire L.

Rude staff

Unhappy

Unhappy

Poor Service

I paid for a TV with the Black Friday sales and was told that they did not have stock in store but I would receive it before Christmas. I phoned after Christmas and was told that I just missed out and would receive tv on 12.01.21. I phoned them after that date and was told that they still had no stock. I am still waiting despite contacting the national service line who referred me back to store that I had issues with!!!

Store LocationMaroochydore

Razer Kraken Kitty BT Headset

The headset is really cute and comfortable.

The sound so far is great.

If there is 1 thing I would improve, I'd include an Aux cable option for when it loses battery during a game and you need to panic plug it in via AUX.

Otherwise, it is great and I am loving it so far.

Store LocationDunedin

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Mr Jensen

Mr Jensen

Any chance I could get some service (not so) groovy people?

JB HiFi Toowoomba city. Who says retail stores are on the way out? I went into this store looking for a simple bluetooth receiver. The lay-out of the store was wildly counter-intuitive and the six (yep six) sales non-assistants were masters at yucking it up with each other, looking the other way to avoid eye contact, trying to look busy, talking about fortnite / dungeons and dragons / chess club or whatever that less than fashionable demographic likes to talk about..., but no contact or service for me or anyone else in the store for the 15 minutes I was there. Needless to say, I went home and bought it online. JB = Just Bad.

Store LocationToowoomba City
Richard

RichardHobart

Appalling 'service', rude and ignorant

Store LocationRosny Hobart Tasmania
Ashton

AshtonSydney, NSW

Why in this day and age a huge retailer like JBHIFI doesn't offer Afterpay astounds me.

JBHIFI continues to refuse to offer Afterpay for whatever reason. Its ridiculous... I would be willing to shop more at jbhifi if they did offer it.

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best coffee machine for your home

On Monday 28th September 2020 I bought the Sunbeam Barista Max EM5300S (Silver) for $105 so I can make different types of coffee for when my family and friends come over. This is for when I move into my own unit in September 2020. The staff were kind and thoughtful to me and the service was fantastic because they gave me an excellent deal.

Store LocationChirnside Park JB Hi-Fi
amustang

amustangMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

the worst customer service i have ever seen

Store LocationMunno Parra South Australia
Product Purchaseddash camera

Laptop for High School

My mum and I needed to purchase a laptop for high school and we drove to parramatta and we were served by a lady named Gena. Honestly we need more people in the world like her because she was an outstanding assistant and helped us with our last minute shopping.
If the JB Hi-Fi manager at parramatta finds this, please promote Gena because she was outstanding.

Store LocationParramatta Westfield NSW
Product PurchasedApple Macbook Pro 13" 2020

cachoonk

cachoonkMudgeerba

Worst customer service ever Robina Store

Had a faulty Microsoft Surface Pro keyboard that I purchased 3 months ago.
From the minute i walked in got treated like a leper.
Everyone turned their heads & ignored me.
After 5 mins went to front counter & girl at the front didn't want anything to do with it & said I needed to wait for sales staff.
I walked out.
I will never shop here again.

Store LocationRobina
AAS

AASLaunceston, TAS

Not expected !!!

JBHiFi sometimes higher in devive stock and price comparing to other electronic retail store. Furthermore do not stock desired products though and a simple review of not having the right model in their stock is not published because does not meet standard. Actually, their rip off standard. That is so unexpected. Lucky did not buy too expensive devicd with refund and delivery problems.

Store LocationLaunceston
Jase72

Jase72Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

JB Worker Complaint

My Dad has been BANNED from JB at Forest Hill Chase. All for saying hello at the door girl over a month ago. It was that blonde woman who kicked him out. I want to speak to someone about this. I'm really angry about this. He did nothing wrong. My Dad has had 4 accusations made against him, someone said he had his arm around one girl, and they accused him of belittling another staff member. He is always friendly. Not one warning he received. This is really upsetting to our family. He said Happy New Year to that blonde woman over a week ago, she ignored him, and walked away. You should be ashamed of yourselves, JB-HIFI. He is 82 years old. He would never harm a fly. He is the most harmless and friendliest man in the world.

How dare you.

Store LocationForest Hill Chase
Product PurchasedNothing
Dee

DeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Total lack of customer service

Store LocationModbury South Australia
jie kang

jie kangSouth East Queensland, QLD

Is anyone home?

I swore three years back never to visit the Tweed City store again after waiting an hour for service. Well, I weakened today and tried them again. Nothing has changed. They simply just don't have enough staff and those who weren't attending to customers were jovially talking to each other and ignoring those waiting around them. That's it for me.

Store LocationTweed City
Harri J.

Harri J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great

Thank you. Really good customer service to assist our purchase of a iPhone 12 pro max and Apple Watch. Highly recommend.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB

Rustin Nouzat

Rustin NouzatSydney, NSW

Never Buy From Jb Hi-fi! Terrible Experience

I bought my PS4 Pro from JB Hi-Fi, not even close to a year the console then crashes on itself destroying the entire harddrive so i sent it in for repairs 30th of November 2020. I was told by staff that it would take roughly less then 4 weeks. I call up on the 9th of January 2021 and i get told that JB Hi-Fi gave Sony the wrong Serial Number so my PS4 Pro wasnt sent to Sony a whole 17 days after i put it Playstation for repair!

This service is absolutely terrible and the woman that was talking to me over the phone didn't even say sorry, she didn't seem to care or to even try help me!

Im making sure none of my family, friends, relatives, everyone not to buy from JB HI FI EVERRRRR!!!!

Store LocationTop Ryde
Product PurchasedPS4 Pro
Eli H.

Eli H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Your personal information is not safe at jb-hifi. (instore)

DO NOT GIVE JB-HIFI YOUR DETAILS FOR SMS/EMAIL RECEIPTS. After doing so INSTORE I have been targeted by sms scams. Not a new thing but this time they know my full name
(not email name) phone number, suburb I live in and store i shopped at. The only way for this to happen is from INSTORE AT JB-HIFI I have never and will never give this info out online.
So do not give your information to JB-HIFI instore..

Store LocationPreston, Melbourne, Victoria
Yoe

YoeQueensland

Great customer sevice

I went to my usual JBHifi stores at Carseldine and Northlakes to buy the Garmin Vivofit 4 which were on special in JBHifi catalogue. Both stores have no stock and they said that I should order online. A friend told me to try the Morayfield store.

Richard from JBHifi Morayfield was very helpful and offered a transfer and collect as they have no stock. 36 hours later I received a text message to collect my watch from the store. I am surprised that other JBHifi stores did not mention about this service. I was very happy with Richard's excellent customer service and I will definitely shop at Morayfield JBHifi in the future.

Store LocationMorayfield
Victor

VictorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

One of the best Laptops I have ever used.

ASUS-ROG STRIX G512LW-AZ003T is the best gaming Laptop I have used. Screen is crisp and clear. It has powerful graphics, easy to use, and unique and beautiful design.Great value for the price. I will recommend to anyone.

Store LocationJB HI FI WERRIBEE PLAZA, MELBOURNE VICTORIA
Product PurchasedASUS ROG Strix G15 G512LW-AZ003T
Maddy

MaddyStanhope Gardens

Not matching prices is poor business

Store LocationRouse Hill, NSW