• Warranty Claim MadeYes (60) · No

Darren

DarrenGeelong

Fantastic Customer Service which is rare these days

I have made several purchases at the store in Geelong and more recently the Waurn Ponds store. There is a sales person named "Josh" who just seems to know everything about all forms of technology. I suspect he has worked in the industry for many years. I just purchase whatever he recommends as some times there are too many choices and he has never let me down. I only hope he does not "move on" which tends to happen when you FINALLY find a great assistant. never mind. Thanks JB and Josh

Store LocationWaurn Ponds Geelong
Cassy

CassyMelbourne

Warranty claim

Bought a tv with extended warranty. They came to pick it up, 6-7 weeks ago. No one answering about where it is or what is happening. Been on hold 2 days in a row for 2 hours.

Store LocationNarre warren
Vik G.

Vik G.Sydney, NSW

Worst after sale service !

Jbhifi marsden park very disgusting after sales service returned my beats headphones without repair, they were under warranty!!!!
There service is so swift that they returned the heads with repairs AFTER 4 MONTHS!!!!

Store LocationMarsden park
Product PurchasedBeats BeatsX
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Rude, Intimidating, lying store manager at Springvale VIC

Store LocationSpringvale
Graham Berryman

Graham BerrymanIllawarra, NSW

EXTENDED WARRANTY SURPRISE

Bought a $2250 HP laptop for my daughter for Christmas 2017. If failed in November 2020 so we did a claim under the extended [3year] warranty we added to the purchase. After a few weeks of sending it off [at their cost] and getting it assessed, they sent a purchase order for a new $2250 HP replacement [much higher spec], arranged to pick it up at the nearest JB, all done

Store LocationMacquarie
Product PurchasedHP 2000
Lachy

Lachy

Impossible return policy and very rude staff

Staff at JB must take returning broken goods personally. Tried to return a expensive TV with an obvious fault, lady at the counter insulted my intelligence without knowing my background history on electronics and we found out later after telling us she sent in a repair ticket that she didn’t. Called a different store to discuss my issue and was on hold for 20 MINUTES after asking to speak to anyone from electronics who didn’t even solve my problem. What a nightmare do NOT buy expensive TV’s from JB. If something goes wrong their return polity is flawed.

Store LocationCarindale Brisbane QLD
Product PurchasedSamsung tv
Choco F.

Choco F.South East Queensland, QLD

Faulty headphones

Thank you JB HI-FI Harbourtown, for always delivering the best Customer Service and experience.
Special thanks to Claudia, 5 stars kindness and service.

Store LocationHarbourtown, Gold Coast
Product PurchasedJBL Under Armour Sport Wireless Train Headphones
Fayezjou

FayezjouSydney, NSW

Warranty issues , Unqualified staff

faulty TV with 3 years warranty . Very hard to fallow up with the Staff at JB HI FI Liverpool included the Store manger and The JB HI FI area manger . No one to take responsibility. better shop for your NEW TV or other Stuff on Line . appliance on Line or Power land . better price with free delivery.

Never ever shop at JB HI FI Liverpool or anywhere . I will not recommend it to friends and families

Store LocationLiverpool
Victoria 1980

Victoria 1980Illawarra, NSW

Post sale no help

I had an issue with my Lenovo tablet when I purchased it jb told me there's a 12month warranty it stopped working 4 months later I called them I had the receipt they told me they would have to send it away without immediately replacing it I asked what they expected me to do without a device they told me they sell them for $98 buy a new one. That's not the point they shouldn't mislead people about warranties

Store LocationStockland Shellharbour
Product PurchasedLenovo A850

super v.

super v.Sydney, NSW

Very poor customer service

Very poor customer service
I bought a apple lighting AV adapter from Liverpool store, it started playing up after a couple of months and getting worse, when I went to the store for replacement, they didn't accept that because the cable has a sign of usage?

Store LocationLiverpool,NSW
Product PurchasedApple Lighting Digital AV Adapter
ELI

ELICentral, SA

Horrible customer experience

I bought dell wireless keyboard which isn't response normally while typing.
After a months I returned for exchange or fix it.
Unfortunately they ignored.!

Horrible customer experience!
Never & never shop at any JB again.!

Store Locationgepps cross

Product Purchasedmobile phone LG
Ian T.

Ian T.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible CARE plan for Laptop purchase

This company defaulted the CARE PLAN agreement in 2 ways: My laptop was never fixed, just needed battery replaced. After 3 months of great inconvenience still no fix and refusal to send back my unrepaired laptop to me (with photos not backed up). Secondly total failure to CARE for a frequent customer, no apology. No refund of money paid for the CARE PLAN when clearly CARE has been grievously lacking to say the least--no CARE at all. and all promises to get back to me within time frames have been consistently disregarded. Terrible. No value for money. Had no benefit from paying for this CARE product. It reeks of meanness, disrespect, unethical practice, inadequate restitution. It is unapologetic, unjust and uncaring.

Store LocationIndooroopilly Shopping Centre, Queensland
Product PurchasedASUS Transformer Pad TF300T
duicie

duicieSydney, NSW

No service with product fault

Paid more for the product to buy through JB Hi-Fi over an online competitor.
JB Hi-Fi sales person mentioned the online competitors products are most likely cheaper as they dont pay import taxes and have no local warranties (as product warranty could be for India, Hong Kong, etc.).

After a few months the product broke.
Very lucky that someone wasnt seriously injured.
Needed to use the Australian based warranty.
JB Hi-Fi has stuffed me around for weeks.
I have demanded my money back, so I can move forward, but no response received.
They are fully aware of the impact the product failure has caused with work, health and financial.

Would have hoped companies would treat people better.

Katie

Katie

Supurb treatment of customers

Jabra (a manufacturer) refused to honour the warrantee on my item, and JB covered it for me out of pocket. They were really nice about it too. They reassured me through the whole process that I would get my money back regardless of Jabra's attempts to swindle me. They can be a bit slow to serve you, but I think that's just because they spend so much time with each person to fully help them. They are reliable and not too expensive. You don't have to worry about being cheated when you shop at JB!

Store LocationRockingham, WA
Product PurchasedJabra Elite 25e

Molly

MollySouth East Queensland, QLD

Harbour town JB HIFI.

Fantastic service at Harbour town JB HIFI. The manager Sam is so impressive and kind. Once again Dave was fantastic. 100% happy with them both. We would never go to any other shop but JBS .

Store LocationQld Harbour town
Simon

SimonGippsland, VIC

Misrepresentation of product

I only purchased HP laptop as RAM spec was advised to be 24 GB.
After purchased checked system specks in computer and only found 8 GB.
Phoned back and spoke to salesman who quoted issues justifying virtual RAM allocations.Sticker on product and salesman's advise very deceptive, not substantiated by HP Tech info. Dont trust salesperson re: tech knowledge.Only interested in closing sale.

Store LocationTralagon
Ashby H.

Ashby H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Completely unreasonable

I bought a TCL TV and moved house after 6 weeks using a removalist. I then connected the TV and it had lines through the screen and an obvious defect. I then took it back to JBs and they then came back and said it had an internal crack (even though there wasn't a mark on the screen) and said they would not exchange, repair or refund it. It was moved at the same time/ place as a Samsung TV, which was about 5 years old and working fine. Absolute disgrace!

Store LocationAdelaide CBD
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Terrible service jb is your store

Store LocationFOREST HILL VICTORIA
Product PurchasedDELL LAPTOP COMPUTER
Jon H.

Jon H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Possibly the worst service I’ve ever encountered.

Store LocationMelrose Park