JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (319)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (16) · No (281)

johnm80
johnm80Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

No service

Went to JB HIFI Noarlunga store today to purchase a Microsoft Laptop. I waited for 30 mins and asked two staff members for service. They said they were busy with other customers and would be with me soon. After waiting foe 30 mins I saw one of the staff members who said they would be back to help me, leaning against a table talking to another staff member, I watched for 5 mins as they ignored every customer and just kept chatting. I had enough and left in disgust. This is not the first time I have not been able to get service at this particular store.

Store LocationNorlunga Centre, SA.
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.Perth, WA

Alex T (amazing Manager at Lakeside Joondalup)

Store LocationLakeside Joondalup, WA
Product PurchasedSamsung mobile phone
John h.
John h.South East Queensland, QLD

Staff was unvilling to assist or just basically rude at stafford store

Was only wanting by DVD movie dint get served and when found a female.assistant all she said the move is over there and dint even help and counties talk to her work colleagues and ignorance at staffors store will never go there again and I'm over 20 year loyal customer spent $$$$ over that period worst store ever at stafford should re train staff or replace some of them

Store LocationStafford store Brisbane
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Mouna I.
Mouna I.

Lost a Customer

Purchased Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G online. Went to pick it up at Werribee Plaza store. As I no longer drive due to getting Epilepsy, I have to walk and asked them if they could place it in my trolley and I will stand 2 metres away and mask was on. They refused. Couldn't believe it. Said Manager's policy and had strict rules. No where on their website does it say pick up only by car. What about those that don't drive and don't want to pay the delivery fee. Will never step into any JB HiFi store again. How can they explain people being in supermarkets. Had no problem with this arrangement at another large chain store.

Store LocationWerribee Plaza, Melbourne
Hamsterblog
HamsterblogSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good customer service and afters sales support

I had been a customer of jb hi fi at garden city in brisbane not for about 3 years there allways happy to find me the best price and willing to match it or if not in stock they call around try find it at another store they allways give me best price and have smile on there faces when I'm walking in and walking out for warranty they have replace stuff I have bought in the pass and allways happy to find a solution if can't be replaced by the manufacturer staff very easy to approach and talk to and they know there warrety and product knowledge.

Store LocationBrisbane garden city
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedLenovo Tab 2 A7

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Dispays product it does not stockAlot of wasted time on mysellf and staff Will not return

Ultra note 20 for sale
Do not in stock or warehouse
Talked with many staff
But none told me there were none available

Store LocationNarellan

Disinterested service

I shopped at JB HiFi in North Sydney this week and was very disappointed with the service. The young man could not have been less interested if he tried. This is sad because I did need help and guidance with my $200 purchase. I won't be back.

Store LocationNorth Sydney NSW
no nickname
no nicknameSouth East Queensland, QLD

fails ipswich

why is it that jbhi frequently treat ipswich as a second rate store example today went in to get the new apple tv 64 gb but only to find that ipswich store doesn't get the 64 gb one but Brisbane stores do . I will know in future to just go online to apple and buy products which means jb will miss out

Store Locationrive link north ipswich
T R.
T R.South East Queensland, QLD

Bundall Gold Coast ~ don’t go if you want service

Store LocationBundall, Gold Coast

Sandra
Sandra

Fantastic Customer Service

Team member Colby went above and beyond to source the product i wanted... demonstrating both a friendly and efficient disposition.

Store LocationOcean keys Clarkson
Mark
MarkDarwin, NT

Disgusting Rude Store Berrimah NT

Disinterested female on main counter chose to break away from communication with myself mid sentence in order to use her mobile phone when I was asking her whether stock was available for a particular movie title. When she finished on her mobile phone (30 seconds later) she promptly handed myself a piece of paper and pen and asked me to write the detail down for her to look at it. She then looked at it and said to myself quickly “we don’t have that mate” and walked away.

Store LocationBerrimah
john w.
john w.Illawarra, NSW

Poor customer service

Went to Warrawong JB HiFi. Walked in the store. Most of the sale assistance were standing around talking to each other about their private lives, which was extremely loud, so loud you call here it through the whole store. After about 10min a sale assistant came up and asked if I need help. I told them what I needed. Replied “Sorry we don't have that. I don't even know what it is” news flash it's on your web page. Just had to leave and bought else where.

Store LocationWarrawong NSW
Corey
CoreySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer service

Store LocationJbhifi bundall
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSony Bravia KD75X8500C (75")
den
denSydney, NSW

Moderate service

Especially in Hurstville, staff are kind of disconnected with the customer, we need to chase them to find something, even while you pay them at counter they have no eye contact, they chat with friends ignoring customers.. shameful for practising such a workplace culture...

Store LocationHurstville