JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores (page 2 of 25)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (66) · No (336)

Patrick

Patrick

rude customer service

Absolutely rude customer service over the phone from the Bundall store phoned up asking about ps5 stock got treated like dirt for asking she didn't even attempt to look anything up

Melbin

MelbinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rubbish TV and Rubbish warranty by JB HI -Fi

Don't buy anything from this JB HI -FI plenty valley, i bought a T V from there and it was faulty the picture would stop and the sound goes on then turns by itself off. I made a complaint to the JB HI FI store and they told that some one will call but i never heard back, i went to the store and made the complaint they said they will contact but they never did. I had to go o the consumer affairs to get my refund for the new TV.

Don't buy any thing from JB HIFI plenty valley their customer service is rubbish

Tony

Tony Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NO REFUND POLICY

Bought headset from JB Hifi Watergardens .
The quality is terrible so I returned it.
Got told JB HIFI does not accept returns on headsets no matter what.

Dont buy from JB HIFI ever.
Good guys are much more customer friendly.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

JB Hi Fi always great service

I have been to JB Hi Fi to purchase electronics items since many years, especially there Marion store in Adelaide SA. It's always good service from JB. But I am writing especially this review to appreciate the service provided by sales executive Cayleigh when I purchased iphone 12 pro. She was amazing, genuine in her efforts and service. She seems relatively new to her job but I think she has done fantastic job to work out special Telstra offer to me. I highly recommend Cayleigh for her work...Thanks.

Budview1

Budview1South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

A big shout out to Jarrud from Maroochydore JB Hi-Fi store for the great service he gave me. JB's my go to store and it proved again to be the right choice.
Bought a laptop that turned out to be a dud. But its when things go wrong that you measure the worth of the store and the people working in it.
Jarrud Couldn't be more helpful, replaced it with an upgraded computer at a fantastic price as they didn't have a similar replacement in stock. He even rang a few days later to check how it was all going. Thanks Jarrud

Dean i.

Dean i.South East Queensland, QLD

Really good

My local store has great staff, easy parking and simple returns. There’s no pressure to buy the most expensive model

manu

manuAU

Price match is no such thing

They do not match online stores only physical stores according to my local Jb hifi store. This is not specified on their website.

BrendonC

idneLigE

idneLigEHobart, TAS

Terrible Customer Service

Excellent service & advice

Nadia & Tim made the shopping experience excellent . We will always recommend these staff members aswell as JB Hi Fi , Will shop there again soon!

Older Citizen

Older CitizenPerth, WA

Outstanding helpful service from all the staff at the store in Myaree in Western Australia.

The problem I had with a TV was quickly solved and the outcome was very satisfactory. Staff in all areas were helpful and supportive.

humbug

humbug

Exceptional, pro-active customer service.

Today my wife and I visited JB HiFi Eastgardens and were served by a very pleasant young male sales person. He was delightfully pro-active in solving our queries in an exceptionally good manner and we were very satisfied with our purchases. We then asked to speak with the manager and complimented her on the great customer focussed culture which we believe flows down from management in any business.
Our shopping experience was exceptionally pleasant.

Daisie71

Daisie71AU

Zero stars at North Lakes JB Hi-Fi

Zero stars for the service received from the woman with the orange hair at JB Hi-Fi North Lakes. If the manufacturer says I'm entitled to a refund then I don't need your attitude! I won't be shopping here again.

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best way to hold your TV on the wall

On Thursday 18th February 2021 I bought the Ezymount VLM3400B Full Motion TV Wall Mount (23-55") for $69 so I can put my Hisense 55R5 55” 4K UHD TV on the wall so I can watch it when I move into my own unit in March 2021. The staff were kind and thoughtful to me and the service was fantastic because they gave me a great bargain.

Praetorian1011

Praetorian1011South East Queensland, QLD

Be warned: their extended warranty plans are garbage with poor after sales service IMO

Audio technica earphones headband snapped during normal use after approx 18 months. Called store and got the brush off to the extended warranty company. Their service was appalling, they couldnt even find our claim despite being given the order number and all our details. Wouldnt do anything until we emailed it in. Then they sat on it for 10 days and did nothing then finally when I got upset the lodged it only after my wife called (cause you are unathorised to act on a $22 policy for a $140 pair of headphones, what a joke) Then they are trying to blame us for the headphones breaking so they can get out of replacing them. Shame, buyer beware.

Ygo

YgoSydney, NSW

Don't Buy Apple Product Through Jb Hi Fi

Jim

Jim

BAD: Very unhelpful- NEVER BUY FROM JB AGAIN

Claire L.

Claire L.

Rude staff

Unhappy

Unhappy

Poor Service

I paid for a TV with the Black Friday sales and was told that they did not have stock in store but I would receive it before Christmas. I phoned after Christmas and was told that I just missed out and would receive tv on 12.01.21. I phoned them after that date and was told that they still had no stock. I am still waiting despite contacting the national service line who referred me back to store that I had issues with!!!

UNHAPPY JAN

UNHAPPY JANGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never buying fromJB Again

Zero stars. But five brickbats. Worst service anywhere. Don’t know how this company stays in business. Appalling service every time I go there. Got put on hold three times today on the one query. Wasted 30 minutes of my time before I hung up. Incapable of doing even the most basic things. No knowledge about their products. Gruff and disinterested service even when you wait 20 minutes to get their attention in store. Want to sell expensive TVs and major appliances in five minutes flat. And even then can’t devote five minutes to the sale. Driven by commissions and quotas? Start shopping somewhere else!!! Then management and the Board and shareholders might show some interest in fixing the problems.