JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores (page 2 of 23)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (344)

Great experience all round, thank you!

Purchased a brand new pair of Beats headphones and the overall experience was fantastic. Plenty of help in store and a smooth process from the moment I walked in. Can't beat JB Hi-Fi.

Store LocationRundle Mall
Product PurchasedBeats Studio
den

denSydney, NSW

Moderate service

Especially in Hurstville, staff are kind of disconnected with the customer, we need to chase them to find something, even while you pay them at counter they have no eye contact, they chat with friends ignoring customers.. shameful for practising such a workplace culture...

Store LocationHurstville
Product PurchasedApple iPhone SE 64GB
Sanity restored

Sanity restoredSydney, NSW

Condescending

Store LocationJB HIFI Miranda
Product PurchasedBonelk USB-A to 4 Port USB 3.0 Slim Hub
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Roy M.

Claudia MorganSydney, NSW

No Refund No Returns No Exchange

Store LocationParramatta
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A71

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Would not give warranty

Paid for a $240 Fitbit that they said I would have warranty on, 6 months later Fitbit not working and took it to Toowoomba store and was told not their responsibility. Don’t trust JB Hi Fi or Fitbit

Store LocationToowoomba
Patrick

Patrick

rude customer service

Absolutely rude customer service over the phone from the Bundall store phoned up asking about ps5 stock got treated like dirt for asking she didn't even attempt to look anything up

Store LocationBundall
Tony

Tony Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NO REFUND POLICY

Bought headset from JB Hifi Watergardens .
The quality is terrible so I returned it.
Got told JB HIFI does not accept returns on headsets no matter what.

Dont buy from JB HIFI ever.
Good guys are much more customer friendly.

Store LocationTaylors lakes Victoria
Product PurchasedSkullcandy

JB Hi Fi always great service

I have been to JB Hi Fi to purchase electronics items since many years, especially there Marion store in Adelaide SA. It's always good service from JB. But I am writing especially this review to appreciate the service provided by sales executive Cayleigh when I purchased iphone 12 pro. She was amazing, genuine in her efforts and service. She seems relatively new to her job but I think she has done fantastic job to work out special Telstra offer to me. I highly recommend Cayleigh for her work...Thanks.

Store LocationMarion SA
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 Pro 256GB

Budview1

Budview1South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

A big shout out to Jarrud from Maroochydore JB Hi-Fi store for the great service he gave me. JB's my go to store and it proved again to be the right choice.
Bought a laptop that turned out to be a dud. But its when things go wrong that you measure the worth of the store and the people working in it.
Jarrud Couldn't be more helpful, replaced it with an upgraded computer at a fantastic price as they didn't have a similar replacement in stock. He even rang a few days later to check how it was all going. Thanks Jarrud

Store LocationMaroochydore
Dean i.

Dean i.South East Queensland, QLD

Really good

My local store has great staff, easy parking and simple returns. There’s no pressure to buy the most expensive model

Store LocationMount Gravatt Homemaker Centre
manu

manuAU

Price match is no such thing

They do not match online stores only physical stores according to my local Jb hifi store. This is not specified on their website.

Store LocationWarrawong

Excellent service & advice

Nadia & Tim made the shopping experience excellent . We will always recommend these staff members aswell as JB Hi Fi , Will shop there again soon!

Store LocationChatswood Westfield
humbug

humbug

Exceptional, pro-active customer service.

Today my wife and I visited JB HiFi Eastgardens and were served by a very pleasant young male sales person. He was delightfully pro-active in solving our queries in an exceptionally good manner and we were very satisfied with our purchases. We then asked to speak with the manager and complimented her on the great customer focussed culture which we believe flows down from management in any business.
Our shopping experience was exceptionally pleasant.

Store LocationEastgardens NSW
trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best way to hold your TV on the wall

On Thursday 18th February 2021 I bought the Ezymount VLM3400B Full Motion TV Wall Mount (23-55") for $69 so I can put my Hisense 55R5 55” 4K UHD TV on the wall so I can watch it when I move into my own unit in March 2021. The staff were kind and thoughtful to me and the service was fantastic because they gave me a great bargain.

Store LocationRingwood JB Hi-Fi