JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores (page 3 of 23)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (60) · No (307)

Lucy Blankenship

Lucy BlankenshipGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shout Out To JB Guy

Shout out to helpful man who spent 10 minutes going through products with me even though I didn’t realise he didn’t work there.

Little L

Little LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service!

Just spoke to José (Jay) in the gaming dept at Fountain Gate and seriously nothing was too much trouble for him and I was only enquiring about a headphone jack! An absolute pleasure and an asset to your company!

Great service from Maddy at Whitfords. Thank you. Really good customer service to assist our purchase of a remote vacuum and coffee machine.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Rod D.

Rod D.Southwest, VIC

Terrible Customer Service

I went to buy a phone at the Waurn Ponds store and the one I wanted wasnt in stock. When I asked the sales rep whether he could order one in he told me it was a lot easier if I went online and bought it. When I asked if I would have to pay postage he replied that I would but it was only $10. He begrudgingly ordered a phone for me when I said I wouldnt be paying an extra $10 because he couldnt be bothered ordering one for me.

Sanjay

Sanjay Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

55INCH

Just been in store and seen they sell tvs smaller than 55inch , not sure why , as a friend of mine said the smallest TV a person should have in there house is 55 inchs . Would like to see the smaller tvs removed from there product list

Worst service and Misleading advertising

Phil

PhilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Re: Fantastic customer service

Would like to give a 5 star rating to Adam at JB HiFi Plenty Valley for providing fantastic customer service in relation to a faulty new tv. He went above and beyond in sorting out my problem!

Looch

LoochCanberra 2600, ACT

Fabulous Service

Lochie from the Phillip, ACT Store assisted me and my intellectually disabled brother today with setting up a new very basic phone with a new sim card. Lochie went above and beyond and after a very stressful morning with Telstra, he was my knight in shining armour. Thank you Lochie :)

Seriously bad service!

Hour long wait to pick up a click and collect order is outrageous. No apology makes it an unacceptable service.
Shop anywhere else, or prepare to be disappointed and infuriated

Lachy

Lachy

Impossible return policy and very rude staff

Staff at JB must take returning broken goods personally. Tried to return a expensive TV with an obvious fault, lady at the counter insulted my intelligence without knowing my background history on electronics and we found out later after telling us she sent in a repair ticket that she didn’t. Called a different store to discuss my issue and was on hold for 20 MINUTES after asking to speak to anyone from electronics who didn’t even solve my problem. What a nightmare do NOT buy expensive TV’s from JB. If something goes wrong their return polity is flawed.

Poor customer service and difficult returns policy

Customer service was quite unhelpful and rude when attending the store for an issue related to a product that was brought recently, and was not able to receive a refund or exchange despite having evidence of a fault.

Sbua

SbuaVictoria

Sony tv

I wouldn’t recommend purchasing any tv from this store or anything from this store as they do not comply with the laws of practise, or follow there warranty contract, and make up loop holes so they do not have to replace the tv. It’s taken 2 months for a repair and it still hasn’t been repaired and in consumer laws I’m entitled to a refund or replacement and they refuse to do both and tell you to contact the regional head office.

She didn't allow me to take a look at the new iphone

I just wanted to take a look at the new I phone at Chermside Westfield JB Hifi and the sales girl didn't alowed me and she was so rude. They locked the phones to the stand. Then I go downstairs to the Apple store and compare the phones and bought the 12 pro.

Billabongbloke

BillabongblokeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Failure to know or comply with Australian Consumer Law

Stephen M.

Stephen M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Where??

Went to buy a Nintendo Switch, guy behind games counter not interested. Pathetic service in post Covid days - was ready to buy, guess I'll go online

Choco F.

Choco F.South East Queensland, QLD

Faulty headphones

Thank you JB HI-FI Harbourtown, for always delivering the best Customer Service and experience.
Special thanks to Claudia, 5 stars kindness and service.

Violleta G.

Violleta G.

Disgraceful customer service.

I was instantly dismissed and disgarded by their interfering sales person At Epping store. I went into plenty valley store and the sales guy was quick to sell me a product they didn’t have in store with an advertised price if $249. Then sends me off to Epping plaza to pick up. I drive 20 minutes in peak hour to get abused and rudely treated like it’s my fault that the I was sold the wrong product to start with with no consideration to what I had to do to get there I was refunded my money And basically told too bad.

Grady R.

Grady R.South East Queensland, QLD

Taking advantage of a person with a disability

2 issues with there services and customer service at the Broadmeadows store

Fayezjou

FayezjouSydney, NSW

Warranty issues , Unqualified staff

faulty TV with 3 years warranty . Very hard to fallow up with the Staff at JB HI FI Liverpool included the Store manger and The JB HI FI area manger . No one to take responsibility. better shop for your NEW TV or other Stuff on Line . appliance on Line or Power land . better price with free delivery.

Never ever shop at JB HI FI Liverpool or anywhere . I will not recommend it to friends and families