JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores (page 4 of 35)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (70) · No (345)

idneLigE
idneLigEHobart, TAS

Terrible Customer Service

Excellent service & advice

Nadia & Tim made the shopping experience excellent . We will always recommend these staff members aswell as JB Hi Fi , Will shop there again soon!

Older Citizen
Older CitizenPerth, WA

Outstanding helpful service from all the staff at the store in Myaree in Western Australia.

The problem I had with a TV was quickly solved and the outcome was very satisfactory. Staff in all areas were helpful and supportive.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

humbug
humbug

Exceptional, pro-active customer service.

Today my wife and I visited JB HiFi Eastgardens and were served by a very pleasant young male sales person. He was delightfully pro-active in solving our queries in an exceptionally good manner and we were very satisfied with our purchases. We then asked to speak with the manager and complimented her on the great customer focussed culture which we believe flows down from management in any business.
Our shopping experience was exceptionally pleasant.

Daisie71
Daisie71AU

Zero stars at North Lakes JB Hi-Fi

Zero stars for the service received from the woman with the orange hair at JB Hi-Fi North Lakes. If the manufacturer says I'm entitled to a refund then I don't need your attitude! I won't be shopping here again.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best way to hold your TV on the wall

On Thursday 18th February 2021 I bought the Ezymount VLM3400B Full Motion TV Wall Mount (23-55") for $69 so I can put my Hisense 55R5 55” 4K UHD TV on the wall so I can watch it when I move into my own unit in March 2021. The staff were kind and thoughtful to me and the service was fantastic because they gave me a great bargain.

Praetorian1011
Praetorian1011South East Queensland, QLD

Be warned: their extended warranty plans are garbage with poor after sales service IMO

Audio technica earphones headband snapped during normal use after approx 18 months. Called store and got the brush off to the extended warranty company. Their service was appalling, they couldnt even find our claim despite being given the order number and all our details. Wouldnt do anything until we emailed it in. Then they sat on it for 10 days and did nothing then finally when I got upset the lodged it only after my wife called (cause you are unathorised to act on a $22 policy for a $140 pair of headphones, what a joke) Then they are trying to blame us for the headphones breaking so they can get out of replacing them. Shame, buyer beware.

Ygo
YgoSydney, NSW

Don't Buy Apple Product Through Jb Hi Fi

Jim
Jim

BAD: Very unhelpful- NEVER BUY FROM JB AGAIN

Claire L.
Claire L.

Rude staff

Unhappy
Unhappy

Poor Service

I paid for a TV with the Black Friday sales and was told that they did not have stock in store but I would receive it before Christmas. I phoned after Christmas and was told that I just missed out and would receive tv on 12.01.21. I phoned them after that date and was told that they still had no stock. I am still waiting despite contacting the national service line who referred me back to store that I had issues with!!!

UNHAPPY JAN
UNHAPPY JANGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never buying fromJB Again

Zero stars. But five brickbats. Worst service anywhere. Don’t know how this company stays in business. Appalling service every time I go there. Got put on hold three times today on the one query. Wasted 30 minutes of my time before I hung up. Incapable of doing even the most basic things. No knowledge about their products. Gruff and disinterested service even when you wait 20 minutes to get their attention in store. Want to sell expensive TVs and major appliances in five minutes flat. And even then can’t devote five minutes to the sale. Driven by commissions and quotas? Start shopping somewhere else!!! Then management and the Board and shareholders might show some interest in fixing the problems.

Razer Kraken Kitty BT Headset

The headset is really cute and comfortable.

The sound so far is great.

If there is 1 thing I would improve, I'd include an Aux cable option for when it loses battery during a game and you need to panic plug it in via AUX.

Otherwise, it is great and I am loving it so far.

Glenn
GlennSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warranty Nightmare

Three months ago our Dishwasher failed. We bought a top to the range ASKO dishwasher from JB at Carseldine store in Brisbane. JB has stuffed us around all that time. I Have called, pleaded, begged, and ranted but JB service has been notable absent! Yesterday they approved a replacement. Great! Today they told me they want $396.00 to deliver it! Not install...just deliver. Not happy JB!!!!!

Mr Jensen
Mr Jensen

Any chance I could get some service (not so) groovy people?

JB HiFi Toowoomba city. Who says retail stores are on the way out? I went into this store looking for a simple bluetooth receiver. The lay-out of the store was wildly counter-intuitive and the six (yep six) sales non-assistants were masters at yucking it up with each other, looking the other way to avoid eye contact, trying to look busy, talking about fortnite / dungeons and dragons / chess club or whatever that less than fashionable demographic likes to talk about..., but no contact or service for me or anyone else in the store for the 15 minutes I was there. Needless to say, I went home and bought it online. JB = Just Bad.