JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores (page 4 of 22)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (60) · No (301)

Berne D.

Berne D.South East Queensland, QLD

Good specials

Bought a Canon 800D with 18-55 lens for $ 849-. a lenovo laptop s345 with intel I5 256 ssd 8 go ram normal $ 1199.- for 849.- and a Canon m50 with with 18-45 lens normal & 899-. -999 for $ 769-. All products bought by jbhifi Capalaba Qld.

I went into JB today and met a guy named Dan was very helpful and got me what I wanted he was joyful and very nice

Very satisfied was really easy to find what I was looking for and if not I asked the staff and they were really helpful joyful team and really nice aswell

Banksy

BanksyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall a good experience

Click and collect has been great during COVID (VIC), with fast pickup times. Prior to this, I had good experiences instore including warranty returns / exchanges.

Pricing could be sharper on some items, but on occasion it's worth paying a few more $$ to get it same day.

Bad attitude by staff

Belconnen mall store has staff with a bad attitude. They walk around trying to be cool and not help, they are very trashy, they will not show you what you need just try and make money from you.

Sam

SamIllawarra, NSW

Terrible service, Misleading information and money hungry.

I brought a product from the Wollongong store online the watch took all day to set up and even then the SIM card would not work properly I spent over 40 on the SIM card and the watch itself cost 200 dollars. When I took it back I got snide comments from the manager that worked there, when I told them I wanted a refund in cash they told me it would have to be done online and it would be there within a few days , I waited over three weeks and they are still saying that it isn't there fault and don't shop here they sell you faulty items and when you ask for your money back they make every excuse to not give you your money back and make you feel like crap for trying.

Gagingi

GagingiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service from Helensvale (Qld) during height of Covid

We were super impressed with JB-Hi Fi Helensvale during the height of Covid. Our microwave broke down, and there were none available in Brisbane. Helensvale had one, and the lovely lady put it aside, plus gave us a discount. She tried to get it delivered, but that wasn't possible.

Melissa

MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Check their sales then buy elsewhere

Victoria 1980

Victoria 1980Illawarra, NSW

Post sale no help

I had an issue with my Lenovo tablet when I purchased it jb told me there's a 12month warranty it stopped working 4 months later I called them I had the receipt they told me they would have to send it away without immediately replacing it I asked what they expected me to do without a device they told me they sell them for $98 buy a new one. That's not the point they shouldn't mislead people about warranties

Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Do not purchase anything of value from them

Product did not worked as described.
Went back to store within 24 hours.
No refund possible with no extra help.
Pricing is miles of online retailers anyway, but purchased locally for things like warranty which is worthless anyway. don't let anyone convince you there is any reason to shop here

Two emails ignorned

I purchased an Apple Mac Laptop and simply emailed asking for a receipt. No one bothered replying. I emailed again asking the same question - again no response. My next email will be to Fair Trading making a complaint under the Australian Consumer Laws. Really poor form JBHIFI.

Btw, I am in the market for a new phone - I won't be purchasing it from JBHIFI!

Trish

TrishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unorganized delivery system

super v.

super v.Sydney, NSW

Very poor customer service

Very poor customer service
I bought a apple lighting AV adapter from Liverpool store, it started playing up after a couple of months and getting worse, when I went to the store for replacement, they didn't accept that because the cable has a sign of usage?

ELI

ELICentral, SA

Horrible customer experience

I bought dell wireless keyboard which isn't response normally while typing.
After a months I returned for exchange or fix it.
Unfortunately they ignored.!

Horrible customer experience!
Never & never shop at any JB again.!

A jay

A jayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Swearing abusive staff - and no face mask - Bourke St store

Sarah

SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrible customer experience

Ana

AnaPerth

Amazing staff knowledgable in all areas

The stores are always FULLY stocked and if they don't have it they will order it in for you, the customer never leaves without the product, staff are always friendly, patient and know their staff in wherever area they are working, (phones, computers, games, dvd, etc) I would never go to Kmart or Myer for an electrical product knowing that I can get the best service, price and help at the store!!!!

Anna C.

Anna C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brunswick store hopeless - do not use for click and collects

We ordered an ipad at Brunswick JBHIFi. The store website said they had it and we rang and checked before we purchased it online. Having paid $1400, we were then told that they didn’t have it after all and that it would take 5 days to refund the money. The staff were unapologetic and seemed incapable of dealing with the inflexibility of the company systems. Don’t purchase online at Brunswick.

Very professional and the delivery men were excellent very abliging thank you

The fridge is perfect and I am very happy with the whole process. I bought the fridge online but I had contact with a very nice who helped me with the delivery

Ian T.

Ian T.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible CARE plan for Laptop purchase

This company defaulted the CARE PLAN agreement in 2 ways: My laptop was never fixed, just needed battery replaced. After 3 months of great inconvenience still no fix and refusal to send back my unrepaired laptop to me (with photos not backed up). Secondly total failure to CARE for a frequent customer, no apology. No refund of money paid for the CARE PLAN when clearly CARE has been grievously lacking to say the least--no CARE at all. and all promises to get back to me within time frames have been consistently disregarded. Terrible. No value for money. Had no benefit from paying for this CARE product. It reeks of meanness, disrespect, unethical practice, inadequate restitution. It is unapologetic, unjust and uncaring.

Dangles

DanglesNSW, 2340

Terrible staff - Tamworth store

Was looking at a iPad & plans for the iPad, staff member said, do you need a hand, we said yes. Next thing, the lady said “I can’t help you, I get someone else.” Fair enough, then another staff member said, “you HAVE to stand here” - No worries, around 10 mins had past. Still no staff member had seen us. However had 3 staff members, walking around the store & not served anyone. We just walked out & let the door lady know, not to worry about it, we go somewhere else due to no service. She informed us, we can get someone to serve us. But informed her, You got staff members, walking around & not serving anyone. & they couldn’t serve us. We going somewhere else. Went to the office works, they was busy & got served in under 1 minute.