JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (47) · No (171)

johnm80
johnm80Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

No service

Went to JB HIFI Noarlunga store today to purchase a Microsoft Laptop. I waited for 30 mins and asked two staff members for service. They said they were busy with other customers and would be with me soon. After waiting foe 30 mins I saw one of the staff members who said they would be back to help me, leaning against a table talking to another staff member, I watched for 5 mins as they ignored every customer and just kept chatting. I had enough and left in disgust. This is not the first time I have not been able to get service at this particular store.

Vineesh
VineeshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Samsung buds and Jbhifu Melbourne central warranty

The left side of the earbuds dies in less than an hour while the right side is 90%. This is clearly a manufacturing defect. Went to Melbourne central (12 June 2021) to get it replaced and The store manager declined to replace it under ACL and wanted to buy another one.
As a consumer, it is my right to ask it to be escalated further the manager straight away declined and said to get lost. Reported this issue to Consumer affairs victoria.

Absolutely astonished by an elderly lady with a faulty tv through JB HIFI Chadstone to be fixed

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

John h.
John h.South East Queensland, QLD

Staff was unvilling to assist or just basically rude at stafford store

Was only wanting by DVD movie dint get served and when found a female.assistant all she said the move is over there and dint even help and counties talk to her work colleagues and ignorance at staffors store will never go there again and I'm over 20 year loyal customer spent $$$$ over that period worst store ever at stafford should re train staff or replace some of them

Mouna I.
Mouna I.

Lost a Customer

Purchased Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G online. Went to pick it up at Werribee Plaza store. As I no longer drive due to getting Epilepsy, I have to walk and asked them if they could place it in my trolley and I will stand 2 metres away and mask was on. They refused. Couldn't believe it. Said Manager's policy and had strict rules. No where on their website does it say pick up only by car. What about those that don't drive and don't want to pay the delivery fee. Will never step into any JB HiFi store again. How can they explain people being in supermarkets. Had no problem with this arrangement at another large chain store.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Sandy Newman
Sandy Newman South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service, consistently understaffed

For a store you spend thousands in per annum on iPhones, iPads, security alarms, audio products and everything in between its the worst service on the Sunshine Coast. Despise going there and losing an hour out of my day each time waiting for service initially and then again lining up to pay.

Brian
Brian

Dispays product it does not stockAlot of wasted time on mysellf and staff Will not return

Ultra note 20 for sale
Do not in stock or warehouse
Talked with many staff
But none told me there were none available

Disinterested service

I shopped at JB HiFi in North Sydney this week and was very disappointed with the service. The young man could not have been less interested if he tried. This is sad because I did need help and guidance with my $200 purchase. I won't be back.

no nickname
no nicknameSouth East Queensland, QLD

fails ipswich

why is it that jbhi frequently treat ipswich as a second rate store example today went in to get the new apple tv 64 gb but only to find that ipswich store doesn't get the 64 gb one but Brisbane stores do . I will know in future to just go online to apple and buy products which means jb will miss out

T R.
T R.South East Queensland, QLD

Bundall Gold Coast ~ don’t go if you want service

Deaf 18
Deaf 18South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible service overall.

Alan M
Alan MSydney

Support ticket has been open for a week and no contact

I bought a new iPhase from JB HiFi Pacific Fair in February. In May, the "Home" button stopped working. Since I live interstate (in Sydney) I can't visit the store I bought this phone from.

I submitted a request to get this repaired last Sunday - and their automatic reply came quickly. However, there has been no other contact since.

JB HiFi wants your business, but doesn't put any effort into post-sales support.

Haval S.
Haval S.Sydney, NSW

Store manager in bankstown store

Kay
Kay

Blacktown branch

Worst place to shop JB Hi fi Blacktown no customer service at all. End up going to officeworks and got the product cheaper then what JB Hi fi had.

Wessley R.
Wessley R.Sydney, NSW

Not happy Jan

Bought a surround sound system off them (Sony), was completely unsatisfied with the products sound. I took it back and explained actual faults with the item and was then bombard with crap about it being my TVs fault even though the faults I mentioned were wide spread online, and my expectations were pretty much ridiculous for a $430 (normally $599) product. Have spent over 5 grand at this shop over the years. Never again. Will happily take your cash but don’t wanna hear the problems.