JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (17)
AAS

AASSydney

Not expected !!!

JBHiFi sometimes higher in devive stock and price comparing to other electronic retail store. Furthermore do not stock desired products though and a simple review of not having the right model in their stock is not published because does not meet standard. Actually, their rip off standard. That is so unexpected. Lucky did not buy too expensive devicd with refund and delivery problems.

Store LocationLaunceston
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Plandemic ruined the old jbhifi retail shopping experience

Been shopping at jbhifi since 2016 for my new phones every year, but 2020 is a horrible experience since the plandemic. Staff members acting like police, pranoid and suspecious. I bought the phone at the end but dont want to shop retail again.

SRL1

SRL1South East Queensland, QLD

No staff no 1.5m distancing

Waited 10 minutes at TVs. No staff acknowledged me. Sales point sprung up where I was waiting with crowd control nonexistant.

Store LocationCarindale

Store LocationMorayfield
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A21s
Jannah W.

Jannah W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordered online for click & collect

Ordered online yesterday Saturday afternoon for a Wifi Modem that would work for my NBN connection and after a few minutes it is ready for collection at a store here in Dandenong Victoria. Went to pick it up straight after and went home to try the said Modem I ordered, end up not capable to deliver the speed I have with my NBN 100/20 so I called asking to have it exchange for a better modem yet I spoke to the Manager of the said store and sad to say due to Covid they are not allowed to accept change of mind returns and have told to wait til restrictions are lifted. So I am leaving this feedback for people out there whose thinking to order online in considering your options if the product is right for you.

Store LocationDandenong Plaza Victoria
Product PurchasedD-Link N300 DSL-G225
who k.

who k.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's like they expect you to already know the details.

You ask about an item and tell them your price point, what you want to spend approx, that you want fairly good quality.. They don't have the item that you want so you point to another one and they get annoyed.. Why because it's not as good quality.. However I'm there BECAUSE I don't know what's good, so perhaps be a little more patient and friendly instead of speaking to me like I'm an idiot for not knowing something that's not my job.. If you want me to do all the research online then I'll also buy it online from whomever has the best price.. They're there to offer a service, you go in there to buy, to speak to a person, to support local business.. Sheesh... And this has happened twice now.. Both at the Forest Hill branch.

Store LocationForest Hill Vic.
Product PurchasedNothing.

not happy jan

was sold a samsung tad a and assured it had hdmi at the usb only find out from Samsung that no tab a units have hdmi out of the usb

Store Locationstocklands cairns
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Dee Jay

Dee JaySydney, NSW

Snobbish Sales attendants

JB Hifi has had an advantage with Dicksmith going online and have emerged as one of the biggest technology sellers in recent years .They have a good collection of items and goods but however most of their staff are snobbish , rude and sometimes clueless . They often tend to behave as they are working in the RnD of a technology giant . The place is good to buy if you know what you want and always do your research before going in store . Also look for the correct sales assistance who will listen and give you the correct advice however its a Probability of 2-3% . One of the positive of JB Hifi they do price match or allow negotiation provided you get hold of the correct sales person !

Store LocationMacarthur
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Pedro C.

Pedro C.South East Queensland, QLD

Staff to busy on their personal mobiles / chatting away in there groups blocking the mobile section

I wanted to look and purchase a new mobile but the staff are to busy in there little groups chatting away like a social gathering blocking my view to look at the phones. Im aware of the increased bad customer service culture growing in that store. They better review there staff policy and stop use of personal mobiles during work hours. Jbhifi used to be my favourite store to shop , 5 years ago they had well trained staff who are customer focused and beat competitor prices. I guess profit margins are finally getting to their heads.

Store LocationBurleigh Heads
Mahendra

MahendraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Aftersales service is poor

Got sold an iPhone watch and they said it’s sapphire crystal. We got a scratch somehow without noticing and when we went back the staff said even if it’s sapphire crystal it will scratch and they can’t help.
Pathetic

Store LocationFountain gate
Product PurchasedApple Watch Series 5
Steelmoo

SteelmooPerth, WA

Seagate ultra thin back up is Rubbish- why sell it?

Bought this loaded my data and drive immediately failed on first day. Cost me money to send it back to seagate for a replacement and I am still waiting. This product is rubbish....paying over 100 dollars and not even last a day

Store LocationWhitfords
Product PurchasedSeagate Backup Plus Hub
Palo

PaloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product failure return

Arlo Pro 2, second camera failed to sync. Was going to initially do an exchange. At no time was there an apology. So went through the lengthy refund process. Tedious.

Store LocationOxenford
Product PurchasedArlo Pro 2

They deleted my review of a shody product, so i'll make one here.

I've bought several products that were broken from JB hi fi, after checking online 100% of reviews said it was broken. the other product was the 58 inch supposed smart blunkt tv. Not a smart tv it has netlfix and utube built in, that's it. basically they just added 2 channels. so for deleting my review on there site they get a 2 star rating aswell. Their staff stood around the check out having a good chat, they saw me, they ignored me and another customer.

Dimmy B.

Dimmy B.South East Queensland, QLD

Ignored

I went to the Oxley JB and was hoping to learn about Sound bars and purchase one. It was a Friday morning 10:30am and I waited for 15mins for a sales staff to help me. No one did, but someone with a name tag asked if I was served and I said no, and he said he will get someone to serve me. I waited for another 15 to 20mins and I just walked out. Ended up buying a sound bar at Harvey Norman close by for a higher price but it was worth the service.

Store LocationOxley

ali j.

ali j.Sydney, NSW

The most expensive and unreliable.

JB Hi-Fi is the most expensive comparing to other popular stores regardless of the big banner that says they have the lowest price. I needed to buy a TV and went to the branch in the Warringah Mall because it was the only store that was open in the area at that time and I needed the TV for the night. I told them the model and paid the price, and as they suggested went to bring the car to the backdoor. But in 10 minutes until I bring the car they closed the store. They didn't even warn me that they are closing.

Store LocationWarringah Mall
Product PurchasedSamsung Series 8 RU8000
narellekathryn

narellekathrynSydney, NSW

Bought a new Kindle and case but the case is wrong one

I'm about to go overseas and it was suggested I buy a kindle. After doing some research I went to JB Hi-Fi.
they had the new paperwhite kindle, which I bought and on the shelf next to it they gave a choice of 2 types of case, a fabric variety and a leather one. I chose the fabric one, however disappointingly when I got it home discovered that the case is too small for the kindle I purchased.
Not sure why this was not mentioned at the service desk when I bought it or why even they were on the shelves next the to the paperwhite kindles (the only ones available).
Very disappointed!

Store LocationMacquarie Centre
Product PurchasedAmazon Kindle Paperwhite

poor service - Carseldine Brisbane

Store LocationCarseldine
Tairyn

TairynSydney, NSW

It took ages to get someone to help me

Although jb hifi has probably the most competitive prices their customer service needs to improve a lot. I waited about 15 minutes for someone to help me with a product.

Store LocationWetherill Park