JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (17)
Praetorian1011
Praetorian1011South East Queensland, QLD

Be warned: their extended warranty plans are garbage with poor after sales service IMO

Audio technica earphones headband snapped during normal use after approx 18 months. Called store and got the brush off to the extended warranty company. Their service was appalling, they couldnt even find our claim despite being given the order number and all our details. Wouldnt do anything until we emailed it in. Then they sat on it for 10 days and did nothing then finally when I got upset the lodged it only after my wife called (cause you are unathorised to act on a $22 policy for a $140 pair of headphones, what a joke) Then they are trying to blame us for the headphones breaking so they can get out of replacing them. Shame, buyer beware.

william l.
william l.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Are these guys on commission? I hope so.

Went to Westlakes Adelaide store to buy a projector, the rep insisted 'what I meant' twice on the basis that the projector in front of us had the wrong ticket associated with it. Having sorted that out, then would not price match an on line price as he doesn't deal with companies he's not heard of as the are probably grey imports. Went to the Mile End store bought the projector and a 4k player, will be using that store in future.

Store LocationWest Lakes SA
Mohd Ibr
Mohd IbrSydney, NSW

Not happy with the Service and product purchase

Purchased SAMSUNG GALAXY A31 from bankstown store and after two or three months charging issue came up and couldn't charged my phone. When i went to the store first they checked and told me it will be replace to new one as its under warranty and has some charging port issue (Faulty charging port and couldn't hold charge) and later they told me they can't replace as it has detected some liquid so have to pay additional 159$ to repair for which am very disappointed but paid and till today no one response and even calling store number but they never answered. Its more than a month now still no response.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

AAS
AASLaunceston, TAS

Not expected !!!

JBHiFi sometimes higher in devive stock and price comparing to other electronic retail store. Furthermore do not stock desired products though and a simple review of not having the right model in their stock is not published because does not meet standard. Actually, their rip off standard. That is so unexpected. Lucky did not buy too expensive devicd with refund and delivery problems.

Plandemic ruined the old jbhifi retail shopping experience

Been shopping at jbhifi since 2016 for my new phones every year, but 2020 is a horrible experience since the plandemic. Staff members acting like police, pranoid and suspecious. I bought the phone at the end but dont want to shop retail again.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
SRL1
SRL1South East Queensland, QLD

No staff no 1.5m distancing

Waited 10 minutes at TVs. No staff acknowledged me. Sales point sprung up where I was waiting with crowd control nonexistant.

Lorna
Lorna

First & Last

Michael Roberts
Michael RobertsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jannah W.
Jannah W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordered online for click & collect

Ordered online yesterday Saturday afternoon for a Wifi Modem that would work for my NBN connection and after a few minutes it is ready for collection at a store here in Dandenong Victoria. Went to pick it up straight after and went home to try the said Modem I ordered, end up not capable to deliver the speed I have with my NBN 100/20 so I called asking to have it exchange for a better modem yet I spoke to the Manager of the said store and sad to say due to Covid they are not allowed to accept change of mind returns and have told to wait til restrictions are lifted. So I am leaving this feedback for people out there whose thinking to order online in considering your options if the product is right for you.

who k.
who k.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's like they expect you to already know the details.

You ask about an item and tell them your price point, what you want to spend approx, that you want fairly good quality.. They don't have the item that you want so you point to another one and they get annoyed.. Why because it's not as good quality.. However I'm there BECAUSE I don't know what's good, so perhaps be a little more patient and friendly instead of speaking to me like I'm an idiot for not knowing something that's not my job.. If you want me to do all the research online then I'll also buy it online from whomever has the best price.. They're there to offer a service, you go in there to buy, to speak to a person, to support local business.. Sheesh... And this has happened twice now.. Both at the Forest Hill branch.

not happy jan

was sold a samsung tad a and assured it had hdmi at the usb only find out from Samsung that no tab a units have hdmi out of the usb

Dee Jay
Dee JaySydney, NSW

Snobbish Sales attendants

JB Hifi has had an advantage with Dicksmith going online and have emerged as one of the biggest technology sellers in recent years .They have a good collection of items and goods but however most of their staff are snobbish , rude and sometimes clueless . They often tend to behave as they are working in the RnD of a technology giant . The place is good to buy if you know what you want and always do your research before going in store . Also look for the correct sales assistance who will listen and give you the correct advice however its a Probability of 2-3% . One of the positive of JB Hifi they do price match or allow negotiation provided you get hold of the correct sales person !

Pedro C.
Pedro C.South East Queensland, QLD

Staff to busy on their personal mobiles / chatting away in there groups blocking the mobile section

I wanted to look and purchase a new mobile but the staff are to busy in there little groups chatting away like a social gathering blocking my view to look at the phones. Im aware of the increased bad customer service culture growing in that store. They better review there staff policy and stop use of personal mobiles during work hours. Jbhifi used to be my favourite store to shop , 5 years ago they had well trained staff who are customer focused and beat competitor prices. I guess profit margins are finally getting to their heads.

Mahendra
MahendraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Aftersales service is poor

Got sold an iPhone watch and they said it’s sapphire crystal. We got a scratch somehow without noticing and when we went back the staff said even if it’s sapphire crystal it will scratch and they can’t help.
Pathetic

Steelmoo
SteelmooPerth, WA

Seagate ultra thin back up is Rubbish- why sell it?

Bought this loaded my data and drive immediately failed on first day. Cost me money to send it back to seagate for a replacement and I am still waiting. This product is rubbish....paying over 100 dollars and not even last a day