JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (8)

Not Enough Staff But Good Prices if you ask for a discount

My goto store for technology if I know what I want. Hard to get staff as they are always busy. Ask for a discount as they give about 10% if asked

Store LocationErina Fair
Lucy Blankenship

Lucy BlankenshipGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shout Out To JB Guy

Shout out to helpful man who spent 10 minutes going through products with me even though I didn’t realise he didn’t work there.

Sanjay

Sanjay Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

55INCH

Just been in store and seen they sell tvs smaller than 55inch , not sure why , as a friend of mine said the smallest TV a person should have in there house is 55 inchs . Would like to see the smaller tvs removed from there product list

Store LocationAdelaide
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSony Bravia KD-75X9300C (75")
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Mel

MelPERTH

A hot mess

All JB Hifi stores look like a right hot mess inside... gigantic yellow signs everywhere do my head in. I will only ever shop here when I've done my online research and called ahead to have something put on hold. I find the shop very claustrophobic otherwise. Prices can be good though, so the dash in / dash out approach can work to your advantage.

RileyM

RileyMPerth, WA

Great customer service, sometimes...

Some stores in JB have great customer service and are very friendly, while other stores not so much. I once asked about price matching to another store. Instead of saying "no sorry, we arnt allowed to do that here" it's just a flat out No. Which was a bit rude in my opinion.

Store LocationMandruah, Rockingham
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Buds+
mrcrazything

mrcrazythingSydney, NSW

Mixed Experiences, usually okay

I've bought many things at JB Hi-Fi. Most experiences, like the apple charger I bought there and the $300 off a Mi 9T were great but they "scammed" me on my laptop. Said that I was getting a surface laptop 2 and gave me a surface laptop 1. Their customer service is decent and all around they're a decent company. But they do give you false hope sometimes when it comes to deals.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedMicrosoft Surface Laptop
aatt

aattSydney, NSW

JB HI BYE

My experience with the Wetherill Park JBHI-FI chain is always an unpredictable experience.
Sometimes i'm served within 5 minutes other times it can take a whole hour for someone to even look at me.
Generally a nice and happy environment but once it's busy the team culture is very negative and that reflects badly into my shopping experiences.

just another User

just another UserSydney, NSW

Overpriced but OK

I like the store itself but the prices are high
also you dont usually get any kidnda deals
they lie on their prices! sale something like 5 dollors cheaper and call it a clearance sale
the used games are waaaaay over priced for PS4 and you never can return a headphone
but they have aevery thing you would look for in the tech world

Patti

Patti

Friendly helpful staff

Great prices and they price match also. Helpful staff helping me find the right product. They have a excellent range of items to choose from. Good friendly service from their workers.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Susanneral

SusanneralMelbourne

Good product, shame about the service.

Had to wait over 20 minutes for a sales person at JB Hi Fi for advice on a printer I was interested in and had to wait in line for another 10 minutes when paying.

Store LocationJB HiFi Brunswick
Product PurchasedHP Officejet 3830
Ro A.

Ro A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

If the store is out of stock buy online

Buy online as the wait for a laptop to come from a Melbourne store to interstate will be 1 week, not 6 weeks to come from China if the warehouse is empty

Gabriel A.

Gabriel A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A need to have shop

Store LocationBourke street Melbourne
Product PurchasedXCD bluetooth karoke system

Mortimer

MortimerTasmania

Great to inspect but don’t buy there

I’m 67. They ignore me until I accost someone. Then they call me “Mate”.

They lose interest when I don’t want it today.

They take ages to actually take your money and give you the item.

Great range. I buy every new apple product and JB always have stock first but at the local Apple store they take my number and call me when mine arrives.

And they call me “Sir” until they know my name.

I think your store is for young people – they sure don’t want my business.

Store LocationRosny Tasmania, Hobart Tasmania
Jeremy L

Jeremy LAU

OK but very pricy in some areas.

I had to buy a USB cable from their Warriewood store. It was a bit pricy but at the same time, I have a cable problem :P.
The stores are nice to look in but personally, I haven't made many purchases there.