JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (25)
sanoop m.
sanoop m.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful service and helpful staff

I had a wonderful experience from JB Hi-fi, the Parramatta branch. They helped me with an exchange of a product I wasn't happy with. Zion and the other salespeople were super helpful. I would definitely recommend getting your electronics and sundries from JB hifi

Banksy
BanksyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall a good experience

Click and collect has been great during COVID (VIC), with fast pickup times. Prior to this, I had good experiences instore including warranty returns / exchanges.

Pricing could be sharper on some items, but on occasion it's worth paying a few more $$ to get it same day.

Liam S.
Liam S.Perth, WA

Common sense prevails

After sending in complaint about an iPhone we purchased not working within a week and initially been told to take it to an apple store an hour away, the manager stepped in and let us exchange for an upgrade iPhone. Thank you very much. Appreciate it.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Kapil K.
Kapil K.Sydney, NSW

Best place to get products

Although products were limited ,products were genuine and there are lot of offers .Limited customer service staff so hard to get with one,i love JBHIFI but more products need to be add

Beck
BeckCaloundra

Friendly staff and great service

Purchased a TV from here wanting it specifically for gaming. The salesman with honest and very helpful, from the first point of contact to the very end of the sale. Would definitely recommend JB Hi-Fi at Kawana, they helped with my latitude finance card and did everything that they could to make the transaction easy

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Wayne R.
Wayne R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product-kambrook rice cooker

I bought this rice cooker as recommended in-store, my 1st cook was so fast and easy with brilliant fluffy rice ready just before I finished cooking my curry...excellent product..great price .$49.

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Laptop purchase

Joshua from the Liverpool store was patient and attentive to my need for having to purchase a Lap Top with special specifications.
He provided technical advise in a simple way for me to understand and provided me with multiple ideas on few products allowing me to make a sound decision.

Mariana
MarianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product, lack of organization

Bought a pair of airpods from the store in Brisbane city. The product is great and the costumer service was okay! I had gone to another brand of the store the same day earlier and was told that there were no more airpods nearby... Maybe a lack of organization, but they were available in the closest store.

Pearl
Pearl

Excellent service

My local store has a fantastic team that work well together and communicate to match your needs, We have frequently been offered further discounts resulting in our return to purchase goods.

Russell
RussellPerth, WA

Great Prices

I purchased a mobile phone while it was on special. The store at Carousel held the product for me and made it an easy purchase. Staff were good. I will be back.

Review collected in partnership with JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores

Shannon
ShannonVictoria

Great company and service

Always able to get help have a great range of music and games for very fair prices have always loved my experience with there staff happy and friendly easy to deal with

Bill
Bill

Good Customer Service

The staff over at the Myaree super store is awesome! They are knowledgeable with their products and can point you to the right direction.

I bought the wrong item initially and had to come back for a refund and they were more than happy to accommodate as well!

Kudos to you guys!

Schi
SchiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy

Service at Doncaster Westfield is pretty good, staff always happy to help. Sometimes may be hard to find staff, but tgey are always very friendly. I enjoy shopping at JB.

Wayne P
Wayne P

Price matched saving me money

Went to my local store to get a phone printer for my daughter. After doing some research I noticed it was $40 cheaper elsewhere but the sales guy said they would price match to save me going to the other shop.

Thehonestreviewer
Thehonestreviewer

Communication

I was happy with the product I bought but felt let down when I realised I had been overcharged. I've been shopping there since they first opened and this is the first time this has happened but also the first time that staff were unaware of the deals jbhifi had for the item purchased. I made the staff aware of those deals when I saw I was overcharged. I would also like to add that it's not how it used to be either from products to staff knowledge of items been sold. Bring back the original jb with the excellent long lasting products.